Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to report aleiex. We played twice today, first game he beat me fair and square shell smashing w/ cloyster. 2nd game was extremely close goes on for an hour, I get the upper hand he's down to one pokemon who I would outspeed and kill, and he DC's. Someone else in the Battle Finder was also adametly complaining about the same thing. aleiex wins the first battle, then DC's in the hard faught rematch. I saw a thread for complaints earlier, but couldn't find it again. I must be heard, so I put it here.

Reporting Hitlerthe2nd

So i really don't mind dis-connectors BUT i found this guy very disgustting.
We were Battling.
I was like 5-3 when we began a stall war between my Jellicent and his politoed. I just burned it and i won the stall war, all he has left was a donphan and machamp.
He sacrificed the Donphan to my Jellicent Surf, and Machamp tried to substitute but didn't work out.
Last turn i surf machamp and Bam... a Blue screen appears, weird?

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So i really don't mind dis-connectors BUT i found this guy very disgustting.
We were Battling.
I was like 5-3 when we began a stall war between my Jellicent and his politoed. I just burned it and i won the stall war, all he has left was a donphan and machamp.
He sacrificed the Donphan to my Jellicent Surf, and Machamp tried to substitute but didn't work out.
Last turn i surf machamp and Bam... a Blue screen appears, weird?
Sorry, but you should go to this thread to report battle disputes and disconnectors. Be sure to read the first post as well. :]

I'm not sure what the proper protocol for this sort of thing is, but I believe I just received a hacked Bagon from Gamein99. The Bagon in question has Moxie when it should have Sheer Force and I get an error code of 13267 when trying to check it with Pokécheck. Its OT is Jamin and ID# is 54649. I have requested a trade back to see where that gets me and hopefully the issue can be resolved between us, I just wanted the community to be aware.

Edit: He traded my Pokémon back to me, however I noticed that when we traded, the game said sending X to Jamin. I don't know if the game reads the OT from the Pokémon or if that's proof that Gamein99 is Jamin and thus the hacker. he claimed that the Bagon came form someone else, so who knows.

Shii

zap
I'm not sure what the proper protocol for this sort of thing is, but I believe I just received a hacked Bagon from Gamein99. The Bagon in question has Moxie when it should have Sheer Force and I get an error code of 13267 when trying to check the with Pokécheck. Its OT is Jamin and ID# is 54649. I have requested a trade back to see where that gets me and hopefully the issue can be resolved between us, I just wanted the community to be aware.
Do you mind trading me a copy of the Bagon to verify?

I am sorry for the trouble my younger brother caused using my game. I should have been more diligent in my legality checking though. Sorry for the chaos, thank you for being cooperative NLRMY. Sorry dude.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
For reference I have a .pkm file of that Chansey in case it gets deleted. My independent testing has also proven it's impossible. There are no means to change encounter slots in the FR/LG Safari zone as there are no Poké Block things, nor do abilities have out-of-battle effects. For that spread the only possible encounter slots are 0, 1, 3, 4, and 8. Chansey is slot 9.

I'm guessing this guy simply used an encounter code, thinking that encounter slot prediction was impossible. In any case he has proven to be shady in other, non-Smogon related things as well.

Alexshiny94

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Chansey was only on Pokècheck, I put the public rather than private, Chansey has not been traded,all other Pokèmon are legit

I would like to report Sunny87 for knowingly trading me a hacked Arceus.

The trade was my Coballion and Litwick for his Arceus and Latios.

I was new to RNG at the time, and unaware that level 80 Arceus was legally unobtainable.

Here is a screenshot of Eiganjo acknowledging the hacked pokemon.

Here is a screenshot of them admitting that they knowingly traded me the hack. Although it may or may not have been mentioned that it was an Azure Flute Arceus, there was definitely no mention of hacking.

And finally, after about a month of trying to rectify the problem with them, they have not not been online since June 22, 2012.

Had the problem have been rectified, I would not be making this post. It became apparent that Sunny87 did not appreciate the seriousness of the offense, and obviously did not go out of their way to try and make things right.

Sunny87 may never return to Smogon. However, if they do, I don't believe they should be trusted, and I don't believe they should receive the same freedoms and liberties as the honest and legitimate trading community here.

Sunny87's OT/ID's:

Diamond: Mati - 23999
HG or SS: Andy - 33722

Reporting jasonxdd(FC: 5372 8426 2291 BW) for disconnecting near the end of the battle when my lanturn was going to sweep the rest of his team.

jthbulldog is disconnecting on people and he had a hack umbreon the lived my hearcross megahorn after it only had 60% and then disconnect because it was going to be a moxie cross road to victory after I got the moxie boost.

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
jthbulldog is disconnecting on people and he had a hack umbreon the lived my hearcross megahorn after it only had 60% and then disconnect because it was going to be a moxie cross road to victory after I got the moxie boost.
Hi there!

Looks like you're posting in the wrong thread; for disconnectors you want to post here. Just make sure you read the rules before posting :)

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Apologies are in order for missing your post, but there is something strange about your report...

I would like to report Sunny87 for knowingly trading me a hacked Arceus.

The trade was my Coballion and Litwick for his Arceus and Latios.

I was new to RNG at the time, and unaware that level 80 Arceus was legally unobtainable.

Here is a screenshot of Eiganjo acknowledging the hacked pokemon.

Here is a screenshot of them admitting that they knowingly traded me the hack. Although it may or may not have been mentioned that it was an Azure Flute Arceus, there was definitely no mention of hacking.

And finally, after about a month of trying to rectify the problem with them, they have not not been online since June 22, 2012.

Had the problem have been rectified, I would not be making this post. It became apparent that Sunny87 did not appreciate the seriousness of the offense, and obviously did not go out of their way to try and make things right.

Sunny87 may never return to Smogon. However, if they do, I don't believe they should be trusted, and I don't believe they should receive the same freedoms and liberties as the honest and legitimate trading community here.

Sunny87's OT/ID's:

Diamond: Mati - 23999
HG or SS: Andy - 33722

Now, let's start with Sunny. He hasn't been on since June 21st, 2012. Noted. Now, taking a look at his trade thread, I see that you requested the offending Arceus (with a Latios), coincidently just after my post. Now, I'm assuming you traded that same day, based on the rest of the posts. A day later, Eiganjo tells Sunny to take down the Arceus, to which he does. Now, looking through his thread, it doesn't appear he's accused of any more offending material; in that same vein, his last post in his thread is June 5th.

Now, let's flash forward to your post, which is done on November 12th, 2012. You report Sunny87 for the hacked Arceus, which is not in Sunny87's thread after around seven months. My question in all this is: why did it take you so long to report Sunny87 if he didn't return your Pokemon? In fact, after May 2012, you didn't get in touch with him about the Arceus until October 2012?

This doesn't mean he isn't getting blacklisted, but mew420, maybe you should have come earlier about it, like back in May 2012 when you were still in contact with him?

we had discussed the situation and decided upon two credits to resolve my "displeasure" via pm. i still have copies of the conversations, however i'm on my phone right now. i can provide screen dumps at a later date if required. i had also left a couple of posts on their profile page, which were subsequently deleted (obviously prior to june 22).

i did not report them at the time as i felt there would be no need to elevate the situation, providing they came good on the promise to rectify the situation

the delay in reporting was primarily because i wanted to give them time to come good.

additionally, it was never something that i really dwelt upon. i was just doing a bit of rng house keeping back in november and was reminded of the outstanding credits.

thank you for your response.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
It is impossible to have an Italian DW Charizard. It has never been released outside of Japan, and iirc, Korea. Just because something passes the Legality Analysis on Pokecheck doesn't make it legitimate, or even legal. Furthermore, there's also another issue with the Charizard that I'm not going to say, but to any inquiring mods, you can contact me on #smogonwifi and I'll explain the reason.

Reporting darkvide for having so many hacks in his thread I need to use hide tags.
Victribell
Code:
AO: Itachi l ID: 35325
Nature: Rash l Ability: Chlorophyll
Ivs: 31 l 31 l 31 l 31 l 31 l 31
Moveset: Weather Ball l Leaf Blade l Growth l Sludge Bomb
Evs: x/200/x/56/x/252
Hacked http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=35325&notpub=1&move=311

Swampert (ミズゴロウ)
Code:
AO: ミナ l ID: 04332
Nature: Impish l Ability: Damp (DW)
Moveset: Earthquake l Ice Beaml l Roar l Stealth Rock
Evs: 252/x/252/4/x/x
OT matches many hacked DW starters http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=4332/23092&notpub=1

Porygon2
Code:
AO: Gian l ID: 56685
Nature: Bold l Ability: Trace
Moveset: Thunderbolt l Recover l Ice Beam l Thunder wawe
Evs: 252/x/184/x/72/x
Description perfectly matches this hack http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=3206703

Landorus Totem
Code:
AO: Alan l ID: 57684
Nature: Adamant l Ability: Intimidate (DW)
Moveset: Earthquake l U-Turn l Rock Slide l Superpower
Evs: 6/252/x/x/x/252
I will never understand the tiny little minds of hackers http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=57684/25680&notpub=1

Druddigon ♂
Code:
AO: LoriGH
Natura: Decisa (+Atk -Atk.Sp)
Abilità: Cartavetro
Livello: 100
IVs: 31 31 31 31 31 31
EVs: 4 252 126 0 126 0
Mosse:
Oltraggio
Sgranocchio
Terremoto
Dragartigli
OT appears to match this terrible hacker http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=LoriGH&notpub=1

Tentacruel
Code:
Tentacruel shiny lv 100 (M)
AO: Shawn
Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Evs: 252 velocità 252 Ps
Abilità: Melma
Natura: Sicura
Moveset: Fielepunte, Idrovampata
Rapigiro, Geloraggio
Oh look, another hack www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1936960

Volcarona
Code:
AO: Green' l ID: 26478
Nature: Timid l Ability: Flame Body
Moveset: Hurricane l Fiery Dance l Bug Buzz l Quiver Dance
Evs: 6/x/x/252/x/252
Matches OT of the poorly hacked Cloyster http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=26478/41300&notpub=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)