Wobblebun's Wondrous Adventures with MS Paint (Closed for requests)

can i see a happy popplio with a bubble on top of its nose so i can die of cuteness and happiness
for sig pls
This quirky, dolphin puppy is really growing on me.

Hey man just saw your amazing art and now I want another request D: If possible, I'd like this character :) (you can put my request behind everyone else's ofc)

Thanks for considering, keep being amazing o: n_n

Beautiful design. What anime is this?

Hi hi, great work from what I've seen so far in the thread! Figured I'd ask for a request as well, being a 80x80 custom avatar based on the main character from Mushishi, Ginko. If you're too busy, that's fine.
http://farm8.static.flickr.com/7446/14163437322_65cda55caa.jpg With the style of clothing shown here
http://www.beneaththetangles.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/mushishi-1.jpg And this pose mixed with
http://i.imgur.com/tt2NkxP.jpg this pose, while still smoking a cigarette, preferably with his "backpack" behind him still.
A sitting sprite is a nice change-up!

hello friend...
all of your stuff looks godlike so :D
i would like an 80 x 80 sprite of Sylvia Lyyneheym (the person in my avatar)
This might be kind of complicated but...
I would like the pose to be from this picture:

Her accessory lets her change her hair color back to purple, so I would like her hair to look like the picture below (with the accessory):

Another reference picture of her hair + accessory:

To be clear, I would like her to have the hat from the second picture too (basically include everything in the 2nd picture outside of her hand being there, and the rest should be from the 1st) (you don't have to include the glowing orb things or w/e in the background).
More reference pics:

edit: reference gif:

Thanks a lot in advance :]

Last edited:

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Ok I am back again with another request. I have to say you do amazing work Wobbles and I am glad to see everyone else is taking advantage of seeing it too <3

Anyways...I would love for you to make me a 80 x 80 avatar of Felix from the Golden Sun game series as I really like his story + I haven't talked to anyone who has played or know of the series so it makes me feel unique as it is one of my favorite RPGs from when I was growing up. :)
(I want this to be the pose if possible, but if not feel free to do what you think is best)
And I would love to see some creative freedom on your part by choosing which Venus Djinni he should be paired with (P.S. I would like a version w/o a Djinni in case I decide to just use Felix lol + for possible future ideas o_o)
Thanks again in advance and I cannot wait to see the final product n_n

This thread is neat!

I'd like to request both an 80x80 and a 96x96 sprite of Solid Snake from the Metal Gear Solid series standing with Mega Lucario (or standard Lucario. I'll let you decide which one looks better!).

I'd really like to see you work with whatever pose is best for Lucario and Snake. I'm down with whatever, and a shot from the back would be incredible as well. Do whatever looks best to you, and I'm sure it'll look incredible. Thanks a whole bunch!

I figured the concept art would be a lot more helpful.

imgres-1.jpg

Solid_Snake_MGS1.jpg

(Neither of these have to be the pose, I merely selected them because I felt they helped visualize Snake as an avatar.)

There's a lot more helpful concept art by Yoji Shinkawa, if you want to check that out. It's really easy to visualize it in the avatar format after looking at just a few of them.

Also, it'd be incredible if Lucario's hands could be glowing blue (with aura) and Snake could be holding a shotgun in each hand.

Really, just let your imagination go wild, and I'm certain it will look fantastic.

Last edited:
Our internet connection was out for a while and I was bored out of my mind. Without any internet access, I didn't have any references to even sprite out some of the requests ;_; Well, the computer was still up and running and MS Paint was just beckoning me to sprite. Rummaging through my pics, I stumbled upon one of my drafts for CAP 18. To pass the time, I just made a sprite of it and made some flavor descriptions, heheh.

Ability: Intimidate / Flame Body / Storm Drain (Hidden Ability)

Luminooze, the Candlelight Pokemon

1 The flames on its waxy stalks act as false eyes. When threatened or provoked, these light up at startling proportions.
2 Its shell is notoriously sturdy being able to withstand explosions. This robustness helps protect the Pokemon's highly specialized organs nestled in the shell.

Rapture

I got so much time today
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hi Wobblebuns, been seeing some of your work going around and I'd like to make a request of my own. If you could make an 80x80 sprite of Elizabeth Comstock from Bioshock for me that would be sick.

The second picture is ideally the way that I'd like the sprite to be posed. If that proves to be too troublesome, then I'm sure whatever you could come up with will be fine. Thanks in advance!

Hello, would you be willing to make an 80x80 sprite of Taylor Swift for me. Many thanks. This is the the image I'd prefer, but if you want to choose another one, I'd be happy with it as long as it's Tay-Tay!

[

Evening; nice stuff here, dude. Wonder if I could request a somethin' too.

Wonder if you could make an 80 x 80 sprite of Ryoma Nagare from 1974's Getter Robo.

basic preview of the character

Standing up outside of the cockpit with helmet off. Would like if you could get him grabbing his helmet like that, but facing forward.

Another standing up shot for better reference on how I'd like him to stand up on the sprite (sorry the image is tilted and a bit muddy :s).

Essentially, I'd like you to have a standing up pose like the third picture, but with Ryoma holding his helmet just like the second picture. All of that while he looks forward like in the third picture. First picture kinda works a bit like a closeup reference.

Hey there. I really like what you've done so far!
If you're still open for requests, can you do a custom avatar (80x80) of Futo from Touhou? Here are some examples:

Keep up the good work!
I really like how this one came out. :)

Your work is actually amazing, I wish I could make work like this but alas, I am not talented in the art of.. well art.

Was wondering if you're able to make an 80 x 80 custom sprite for me.

The premise of this sprite and what I wanted was a very emo guy, as thats what I am along with a Shiny Umbreon. Black hoodie (with the hood up), black jeans and black and white converse with a long blue fringe covering one eye going down to his chin, holding one of these fancy e-cigarettes/vapes such as the one depicted here https://www.eliquidukstore.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/innokin-cool-fire-iv-4-e-cigarette.jpg (but make it blue), maybe as well he could be looking up as he exhales a cloud of smoke with the Umbreon looking up at it as well.

If its too much then any pose will do fine, so long as the person and Umbreon are in there.

Thanks in advance!
I tried to do the black and white converse but the dimensions were just too limiting.

Hi! I've been watching this thread ever since you made it because everything you post here just looks so good, and now I actually have a request of my own n_n

I was wondering if you could do an 80 x 80 sprite of the Soul of Cinder from Dark Souls 3

Without a weapon btw and thanks!
Maaaan, it'd be a long time before we get our PS4. I want to play this game so badly. For the very brief time I got to play DS2, I knew I could've poured tens (maybe even hundreds) of hours to that game. (PS3 died shortly after getting the game lol) For now, I have settled with living vicariously off of gamers playing it.

Made two versions, with one having those lingering embers.

Can you do human pokemon sprites
Do you mean gijinkas? Or maybe, Trainer sprite+Pokemon fusions? I guess I could do either.

Last edited:

Conni

katharsis
Hiii :)
I heard you make some amazing sprites so I came here to request one :oo
Can you make a Pokemon Ranger Guardias Signs Male Character Sprite and the small Pichu with a ukelele? (In 80x80 format please)
Below is the Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs Male Character and the Pichu playing the ukelele is below, thanks~ :)

don't lose

I ain't cocky, I'm confident.
Old
New
(ver. 2)

Old
New

Old
New
(ver. 2)

- - -

Feel free to comment and offer suggestions. Hope you like it, guys! c:

- - -

don't lose, edits implemented. How is it now?

I really, really like how the new Naruto turned out Wobblebuns !!

Quick question, is it possible to make the orb blue, a sky blue? (This is the best image I could find that represents the color - http://img01.deviantart.net/f3d2/i/...x_paths___render___3_by_danteg9_2-d7jkdu7.png Or a yellow (Represented here - http://mangabeatingheart.altervista.../naruto_jiton_rasengan_by_rezarzp-d7hvwva.jpg) - HOWEVER, I prefer the blue one, unless it can't be done.) The one you did might very well be a blue, and I might just be color blind lol, but it does look a little more grey. If it is blue, my apologies, I'm not trying to insult you in any way lol

EDIT: Now that I look at it a little closer, the orb does look yellow already. The more I look at it the more I like it lol, but yeah, if you could change it to blue that would be nice

whichever looks the best or whichever will look better, but like keep the little green lines that are going through it (because I really love those!), although I am concerned that the blue would overshadow the green lines and make them almost invisible kind of? Other than that, I love the changes implemented! :) If you can't change the orbs color, that's not a big deal lol, I just figured I'd ask.

And, can you put one of those black sticks that is in the original Naruto image and insert it in the hand that is holding nothing in the ver. 2 image? Like keeping the same pose and everything, just adding it in there? I don't know if it would look weird or like look like it's hitting Sasuke though lol, so if you can't do that, again, it's no big deal lol.

Or, if you didn't want to do the black stick or whatever, maybe move his arm a bit more, kind of have his hand on his hip or something (Similar to Sasuke?) giving him a more "Confident" look, you know? But this is kind of a suggestion off of the top of my head lol. I'm not sure if I like this idea though, I think adding the black stick will look better :D I guess what I'm getting at is, if you can add the black stick in his hand and maybe move his arm/hand a tiny bit to make it look like he's getting ready for battle or something, I'm not sure so you can play with this idea. I don't even know if there would be room for this regardless considering the two are so close together it might make them look weird considering i still want them to keep those poses and be the same height.

Sooo Sorry If I am being a hassle with asking for these tiny changes. All I can say is that I am a super picky individual lol, and I just like things to be as perfect as they can, that and my brain is always racing with ideas and stuff like that. These avatars look so great each and every time though :p Also, I think that these will be the last few changes that I request lol (assuming you can implement them)! I also apologize for the length of this message lol, once I start typing sometimes i find it hard to stop, I've come back to edit this post like 12 times now.

And just to clarify, Sasuke looks fantastic, no changes are needed there!

Last edited:
Maaaan, it'd be a long time before we get our PS4. I want to play this game so badly. For the very brief time I got to play DS2, I knew I could've poured tens (maybe even hundreds) of hours to that game. (PS3 died shortly after getting the game lol) For now, I have settled with living vicariously off of gamers playing it.

Made two versions, with one having those lingering embers.

Even after seeing everything else you've made I still can't help but be amazed at how good it looks! Thank you!

Hi, I was just recommended this thread by rozes
and all your stuff looks amazing. I dont know if you're taking requests, but I would love it if you could make an 80x80 sprite of Solgaleo with Cynthia standing in front of it?

Kinda like this one but with Solgaleo instead of Mega Mawile:

hello friend...
all of your stuff looks godlike so :D
i would like an 80 x 80 sprite of Sylvia Lyyneheym (the person in my avatar)
This might be kind of complicated but...
I would like the pose to be from this picture:

Her accessory lets her change her hair color back to purple, so I would like her hair to look like the picture below (with the accessory):

Another reference picture of her hair + accessory:

To be clear, I would like her to have the hat from the second picture too (basically include everything in the 2nd picture outside of her hand being there, and the rest should be from the 1st) (you don't have to include the glowing orb things or w/e in the background).
More reference pics:

edit: reference gif:

Thanks a lot in advance :]

Ok I am back again with another request. I have to say you do amazing work Wobbles and I am glad to see everyone else is taking advantage of seeing it too <3

Anyways...I would love for you to make me a 80 x 80 avatar of Felix from the Golden Sun game series as I really like his story + I haven't talked to anyone who has played or know of the series so it makes me feel unique as it is one of my favorite RPGs from when I was growing up. :)
(I want this to be the pose if possible, but if not feel free to do what you think is best)
And I would love to see some creative freedom on your part by choosing which Venus Djinni he should be paired with (P.S. I would like a version w/o a Djinni in case I decide to just use Felix lol + for possible future ideas o_o)
Thanks again in advance and I cannot wait to see the final product n_n

This thread is neat!

I'd like to request both an 80x80 and a 96x96 sprite of Solid Snake from the Metal Gear Solid series standing with Mega Lucario (or standard Lucario. I'll let you decide which one looks better!).

I'd really like to see you work with whatever pose is best for Lucario and Snake. I'm down with whatever, and a shot from the back would be incredible as well. Do whatever looks best to you, and I'm sure it'll look incredible. Thanks a whole bunch!

I figured the concept art would be a lot more helpful.

View attachment 63616

View attachment 63642

(Neither of these have to be the pose, I merely selected them because I felt they helped visualize Snake as an avatar.)

There's a lot more helpful concept art by Yoji Shinkawa, if you want to check that out. It's really easy to visualize it in the avatar format after looking at just a few of them.

Also, it'd be incredible if Lucario's hands could be glowing blue (with aura) and Snake could be holding a shotgun in each hand.

Really, just let your imagination go wild, and I'm certain it will look fantastic.

Hi Wobblebuns, been seeing some of your work going around and I'd like to make a request of my own. If you could make an 80x80 sprite of Elizabeth Comstock from Bioshock for me that would be sick.

The second picture is ideally the way that I'd like the sprite to be posed. If that proves to be too troublesome, then I'm sure whatever you could come up with will be fine. Thanks in advance!

Hello, would you be willing to make an 80x80 sprite of Taylor Swift for me. Many thanks. This is the the image I'd prefer, but if you want to choose another one, I'd be happy with it as long as it's Tay-Tay!

[

Evening; nice stuff here, dude. Wonder if I could request a somethin' too.

Wonder if you could make an 80 x 80 sprite of Ryoma Nagare from 1974's Getter Robo.

basic preview of the character

Standing up outside of the cockpit with helmet off. Would like if you could get him grabbing his helmet like that, but facing forward.

Another standing up shot for better reference on how I'd like him to stand up on the sprite (sorry the image is tilted and a bit muddy :s).

Essentially, I'd like you to have a standing up pose like the third picture, but with Ryoma holding his helmet just like the second picture. All of that while he looks forward like in the third picture. First picture kinda works a bit like a closeup reference.

Hiii :)
I heard you make some amazing sprites so I came here to request one :oo
Can you make a Pokemon Ranger Guardias Signs Male Character Sprite and the small Pichu with a ukelele? (In 80x80 format please)
Below is the Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs Male Character and the Pichu playing the ukelele is below, thanks~ :)

Hello there! Just saw your amazing works and was wondering if you could please do Rem from Re:Zero for me? (pics below). In a sprite form for PS!

Thanks!

Can you do Human Latias?!

Old
New
(ver. 2)

Old
New

Old
New
(ver. 2)

- - -

Feel free to comment and offer suggestions. Hope you like it, guys! c:

- - -

don't lose, edits implemented. How is it now?

I really, really like how the new Naruto turned out Wobblebuns !!

Quick question, is it possible to make the orb blue, a sky blue? (This is the best image I could find that represents the color - http://img01.deviantart.net/f3d2/i/...x_paths___render___3_by_danteg9_2-d7jkdu7.png Or a yellow (Represented here - http://mangabeatingheart.altervista.../naruto_jiton_rasengan_by_rezarzp-d7hvwva.jpg) - HOWEVER, I prefer the blue one, unless it can't be done.) The one you did might very well be a blue, and I might just be color blind lol, but it does look a little more grey. If it is blue, my apologies, I'm not trying to insult you in any way lol

EDIT: Now that I look at it a little closer, the orb does look yellow already. The more I look at it the more I like it lol, but yeah, if you could change it to blue that would be nice

whichever looks the best or whichever will look better, but like keep the little green lines that are going through it (because I really love those!), although I am concerned that the blue would overshadow the green lines and make them almost invisible kind of? Other than that, I love the changes implemented! :) If you can't change the orbs color, that's not a big deal lol, I just figured I'd ask.

And, can you put one of those black sticks that is in the original Naruto image and insert it in the hand that is holding nothing in the ver. 2 image? Like keeping the same pose and everything, just adding it in there? I don't know if it would look weird or like look like it's hitting Sasuke though lol, so if you can't do that, again, it's no big deal lol.

Or, if you didn't want to do the black stick or whatever, maybe move his arm a bit more, kind of have his hand on his hip or something (Similar to Sasuke?) giving him a more "Confident" look, you know? But this is kind of a suggestion off of the top of my head lol. I'm not sure if I like this idea though, I think adding the black stick will look better :D I guess what I'm getting at is, if you can add the black stick in his hand and maybe move his arm/hand a tiny bit to make it look like he's getting ready for battle or something, I'm not sure so you can play with this idea. I don't even know if there would be room for this regardless considering the two are so close together it might make them look weird considering i still want them to keep those poses and be the same height.

Sooo Sorry If I am being a hassle with asking for these tiny changes. All I can say is that I am a super picky individual lol, and I just like things to be as perfect as they can, that and my brain is always racing with ideas and stuff like that. These avatars look so great each and every time though :p Also, I think that these will be the last few changes that I request lol (assuming you can implement them)! I also apologize for the length of this message lol, once I start typing sometimes i find it hard to stop, I've come back to edit this post like 12 times now.

And just to clarify, Sasuke looks fantastic, no changes are needed there!

Last edited:

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I absolutely love this and I am always amazed by the work you do (massive post above says it all how much you do for each and everyone of us weebs that don't know how to do pixelart lol). That being said, I was wondering if I could get a pose change by placing his hand on his hip as seen in the original pose picture with the cape slightly covering the arm. I totally understand if I am being a bother about it, but I really want more green in the sprite itself and the "outside" of the cape is green so I feel like it would be a nice contrast on the sprite itself. Besides that, I am absolutely grateful for what you have done for me and the community as a whole and I thank you in advance if you decide to take on my nitpicky request :/

Conni

katharsis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)