SPOILERS! Wonder Trades

I traded a decent amount last night. I ended up doing a final trade and got a Lvl. 1 Scyther with Vacuum Wave. Too bad it's nature is Calm D: I have a feeling it might have decent IVs though.

Been getting crap out them today. Traded away a bunch of Graveler and Haunter so there are people out there with Golem/Genger feeling pleased with themselves that they got it for a Bunnelby or whatever the stupid rabbits name is, seriously I got 4 of them in a row.

Reactions: JES
Been getting crap out them today. Traded away a bunch of Graveler and Haunter so there are people out there with Golem/Genger feeling pleased with themselves that they got it for a Bunnelby or whatever the stupid rabbits name is, seriously I got 4 of them in a row.
You are lucky. Out of ten trades I got three male Combee. The best thing I got was a recently captured Sigyliph

I hope people grow a collective consciousness of releasing their worthless captures instead of overflowing the Wonder Trade system. Don't they realize that if others act like they do, it will only reduce their own chances of getting something decent, if not good, out of it?

You too can do a good deed: when you receive something worthless, do not re-engage it, release it at your PC.
Think that this Pokémon will leave a happy life in the wild, instead of being stuck in digital purgatory and rejected by everyone it meets.

I'm breeding Bulbasaur and sending them out to the world for whatever; if they have a use for a Bulbasaur, they can keep it. If not, they make as much use of that as I do of their Lv. 7 Flabébé.

When I get further in and can actually afford it, plus have time to do it. I'll be spreading pokerus around and giving it out to the world on pittance and hoping for something back.

I'm doing a trading chain atm. I started by putting up a level 40 Jynx and I'm trading whatever I get given to see how long it takes for me to get something good.

Thus far:

My Jynx->Swirlix->Azurill->Inkay->Bunnelby->Panpour->Fletchling->Weedle->Doduo->Pansear->Zigzagoon->Panpour->Inkay->Weedle->Gulpin->Eevee.

Looks like I'll start again with a level 30 Fraxure

Edit: Mold Breaker Fraxure->Nincada->Ledyba->Spoink->Luvdisc->Weedle->Kakuna->Wobbufet

Last edited:
I started off a Wonder Trade chain with a Pansage. It ended with a Lv. 31 Haunter that immediately evolved. The kicker? The guy wanted it back!
I hope you gave it back ._.

I dont have any good trades at the moment, but then again I barely visit the Wonder Trade feature so..

I've gotten a few cool things from Wonder Trade. The best things I got were a Lvl 31 Ariados (before I even got to the "how to catch a Pokemon" tutorial) and an Axew. :3

i got a Jolly newly hatched Gible. proceeded to EV train it, and grind it to level 50. it's got horrid attack IVs but perfect speed somehow. lucky or what?

i have a friend who got a Fennekin and other people receiving Phantump and Pumpkaboo only for them to evolve into Trevenant and Gourgeist. i keep getting flabebes...

OH MY LORD PLEASE WHOEVER IS OUT THERE READING THIS
NEVER PUT ANOTHER HIPPOPOTAS OR DODUO IN WONDER TRADE AGAIN I'VE SEEN SO MANY
give me a burmy or a weedle but plz stop with this nonsense ;_;

Wonder Trading is super fun.
I've gotten Boldore that instant evolved into Gigalith.
I got Honedge early.
I've gotten all sorts of cool foreign mons.
As well as a charmander. I forget what else.

but its fun to chain lame ones till you get something new for the dex.

I sent some kid a freshly-bred Charmander. He sent me a Graveler in return.

And he was kind enough to wrap it with an everstone, too.

Welp.

I started with a Ledyba chain, so far I've got Spoink, Dunsparce, a Combee, and another Spoink? Oh and a golett. And it ended with a Petal Dance JP Bulbasaur. Welp.

EDIT: Caught a Ducklett and started again. This is amusingly addictive.

I've been throwing out spare Torchics that are left over from trying to Masuda Method a shiny Speed Boost, so far I have gotten a lot of bunnelby and caterpie, but luckely also a Lunatone and a Rotom.

i got a Jolly newly hatched Gible. proceeded to EV train it, and grind it to level 50. it's got horrid attack IVs but perfect speed somehow. lucky or what?

i have a friend who got a Fennekin and other people receiving Phantump and Pumpkaboo only for them to evolve into Trevenant and Gourgeist. i keep getting flabebes...
Did it have Outrage? If so it might have been one of the ones I threw up on Wonder Trade while breeding for IVs. That would be funny. I fixed the ATK next gen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)