Natural Cure Archeops is actually really good
Good question. Since there aren't really any strong Sand or Hail starters in this meta I don't think those abilities will be as coveted, unless Sand Rush becomes popular on something like say Torterra, Durant, or Scrafty.Hey, I know you mentioned that the clauses need to be looked into, so I have to ask: Are Sand Veil and Snow Cloak going to be banned like they were in the regular tiers, or are they still fair game?
To make this I just used the randbetween function in Excel. I assigned a number to each ability and then generated 2 columns of random numbers for each Pokemon. Then I replaced each number with the corresponding ability. Voila!Can I have a link to the program you used to make this
i want to try my own
This OM is easily feasible with a PS mod, only it's really tedious to add the abilities for all the mons, it's a big list :p If you volunteer to edit the pokedex.js I can host it for you.Well for now it can really only be played on Hackmons, but we have to count on the honor system and assume players will only use legit moves and the abilities ascribed to each Pokemon in this thread.
Good guy Joim. :)This OM is easily feasible with a PS mod, only it's really tedious to add the abilities for all the mons, it's a big list :p If you volunteer to edit the pokedex.js I can host it for you.
Wow. That's really nice! I would love to dex edit, but I'm not familiar with it, so if you could point me in the right direction I can work on it tomorrow when I'm off work. And I don't mind tedious work especially to get something like this going!This OM is easily feasible with a PS mod, only it's really tedious to add the abilities for all the mons, it's a big list :p If you volunteer to edit the pokedex.js I can host it for you.
Great analysis! Very interesting.Some minor things that might be interesting.
* Choice Band Ninjask looks vaguely usable now because Magic Guard prevents SR from ruining his day ever again as he U-Turns in at random. Sadly, his BP strategy is pretty much impossible due to the lack of Speed Boost.
* Someone mentioned Prankster Yanmega earlier; I honestly think Druddigon has a slightly more interesting movepool and typing at present. Druddigon has slightly better bulk and typing and can abuse Glare to paralyze everything(though inaccurate), Taunt for the reasons everyone uses Taunt, Torment(as it will probably only run into one move that hits it SE) and Toxic occasionally. You could use the weather moves, but with all the permaweather it's not worth bothering with unless you want to make use of Swift Swim. Oh, and it can Roar, but prankster Roar is only a -5 priority. Unfortunately, his only healing is Rest, and he doesn't even get Sleep Talk. His other choices are... Swagger, Substitute, and Hone Claws? Priority Swagger-Substitute-Torment sounds quite irritating, but realistically it's just going to get him killed.
* With Poison Heal, Regice suddenly has doubled recovery compared to its previous leftovers boost. It's other ability, Drought, is kinda suicide for an Ice type, but at least it's very bulky and can deal with non-fire attacks with ease.
* Speed Boost... Crawdaunt enjoys having what is essentially Shift Gear for its Dragon Dance (+1 attack from DD and +2 speed from DD + speed boost) and Sawsbuck outspeeds a LOT after a boost, allowing it to band, but we all know Keldeo will be the real star of the show.
* Illusion Ferrothorn can set up hazards completely unexpectedly
* Magic Bounce Jumpluff looks to be really obnoxious. The set runs like it does in NU, leap in on something, Encore the move, and proceed to set up for SD/Acrobatics/Seed Bomb (though steels will block you six ways from sunday). Magic Bounce just means it can set up on hazards users with utter impunity, in particular Illusion Ferrothorn(Who can't Power Whip it even if it tried to attack on the switch).
* Weather teams... a full listing of weather abilities (not inducers, those are in the first post):
. . .
I have this feeling that we're going to be seeing a LOT of sun...
Duh! I can't believe I forgot about that. I changed their abilities:Flower Gift: Hang on, isn't this ability hard coded only to work for Cherrim?
Golem - He'll love both the Sp Boost and the Attack boost. Now Golem likes two weathers.
Blissey - Oh.
Rampardos - Lol, I'd hate to see what sort of hits that thing would deal out.