Tournament World Cup of Other Metagames IV - Pools Phase (Tiebreaker Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is with great regret I come here to announce the substitution of Mr xavgb for Miss willdbeast in the World Cup of Other Metagames IV Pools Phase Shining Pool Balanced Hackmons player position.
Furthermore to bring this announcement to the attention of all relevant parties I hereby tag willdbeast xavgb MAMP (the captain) Redflix Dorron Nalorium Dragonillis LBDC beauts Quantum Tesseract MAMP (the player) IloveScaldBurns damflame 3 a loser and last but by no means least OM.

Thank you kindly for reading this Substitution post and may you all have a productive and rewarding day.

Yours faithfully, willdbeast.

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
It is with great regret I come here to announce the substitution of Mr xavgb for Miss willdbeast in the World Cup of Other Metagames IV Pools Phase Shining Pool Balanced Hackmons player position.
Furthermore to bring this announcement to the attention of all relevant parties I hereby tag willdbeast xavgb MAMP (the captain) Redflix Dorron Nalorium Dragonillis LBDC beauts Quantum Tesseract MAMP (the player) IloveScaldBurns damflame 3 a loser and last but by no means least OM.

Thank you kindly for reading this Substitution post and may you all have a productive and rewarding day.

Yours faithfully, willdbeast.
This will negatively affect your chances of going positive in the pools stage! Are you sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)