NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess aubisio could still be mafia - need to hear what viper has to say about his results

now that i think about voyeur could very much be a mafia role...or at least faked

o yeah forgot n3. meowmixxx was copped as decreed by voyeur

idk really what to do with my role. it seems pretty powerful but i have no idea who to target to get informative results

For all intents and purposes, consider this post as unvoting aubisio since I can't actually.

My hypothetical vote right now is on MS but not changing to them for obvious reasons

Voyeur gets to look at someone's result action...so like I don't understand at all what that means. I get the previous two nights results but the meowmix one is real ??? for me

ygqTAb8.png

Voyeur gets to look at someone's result action...so like I don't understand at all what that means. I get the previous two nights results but the meowmix one is real ??? for me
I think there's confusion. I'm assuming his role is this: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/database/mafia-roles/role/?mafiarole=Voyeur

Which gets to see what visits a person at night. Sort of bs in that it's hard to prove unless, for some reason, the invest steps forward and say they did cop that person. But in that case, then they would die so that seems like a bad idea....

Side note from earlier

Claims: 3/5
Me
vig
Aubisio

i dont know how to descibe the results that affected me without revealing my role cause idk what counts as a claim, my role is kinda bad and idk if it can be tracked cause how useless it is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back