World War Three Mafia - ENDGAME - Athiest Covenant win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Those that have already voted may wish to change there vote!

For Kumar 'kindly' decided to help me, who had just subbed in get on my feet.

He told me to target Annhialator Zero with my role, as he was mafia (Note he is not dead)

Yet, I have learnt that Annhialator Zero is NOT mafia.

A clear suspect is shown here, and until he comes forward with alleigence, Lynch Kumar.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I really don't get this. This is the exact equivalent of the following on IRC:

N1 ENDS.

<Shiv> i inspected kumar, he's mafia
<Kumar> no I inspected SHIV, HE'S MAFIA!

<Everyone> Oh man lets lynch Shiv even though kumar just said what he said but in reverse!!!!

In any case, I hope you will learn when I die.

Those that have already voted may wish to change there vote!

For Kumar 'kindly' decided to help me, who had just subbed in get on my feet.

He told me to target Annhialator Zero with my role, as he was mafia (Note he is not dead)

Yet, I have learnt that Annhialator Zero is NOT mafia.

A clear suspect is shown here, and until he comes forward with alleigence, Lynch Kumar.
I never told you that he's mafia :/

This was my exact pm:

Kumar said:
Dogfish44 said:
I meant <snip>.
Nope, you're fine, no accusations. I'd be cool if you could silence Annihilator Zero.

Ok, the best Kumar has is, "He's mafia, I'm not." After the claims of him being mafia. You would be so dumb to vote out Shiv. Change your votes and win this mafia.

How can you be so stupid?
At least I managed to get the message across to some smart people before something bad happened. You know who you are, VOTE WITH ME!

No Vote, I'm not entirely sure who to trust.

Edit: Alright, I talked to Shiv and was convinced. Vote Removed I guess, unless I'm convinced otherwise.

Lynch Shiv

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
To everyone who voted AGAINST me, please pm me. I see most of you changed votes after you talked to him, heck, i don't know what shit he's telling you, but I'm quite sure you won't be doubting me after talking to me?

My clock says there's still an hour until 4:30 GMT (the supposed deadline). What's up with the early night end?
ive been away all day today, and shade is leaving to go to cornwall, so if we hadt updated when we did it wouldnt have updated for many hours. also shade will be away for a while, so until he returns it would be easier if everyone just PMs me instread of me and shade. also it might move slightly slower with just me at the helm but dont worry as i am a beast

9 - Shiv
7 - Kumar

Remember that it was Kumar who first revealed Shiv as mafia and not the other way round as Shiv is trying to suggest.

The worst outcome is not lynching anyone, and that is what will happen if you people don't make your minds up soon!

I'm still voting to lynch Shiv.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I have a role PM from Shiv so I trust that he is a villager (unless he is incredible at making them up). Timw, the fact that you weren't willing to actually PM Shiv and find out as well as your flimsy argument leads me to suspect that you are actually mafia but I won't go into detail there. For now though I'm calling all villagers in doubt to please come forward and PM Shiv, otherwise you may well lose on
of your own.

EDIT: Scrubs you were voting to protect Shiv before, what happened?

EDIT2: This edit is after the deadline but ah fuck I missed a huge clue, disregard the above post.

I have a role PM from Shiv so I trust that he is a villager (unless he is incredible at making them up). Timw, the fact that you weren't willing to actually PM Shiv and find out as well as your flimsy argument leads me to suspect that you are actually mafia but I won't go into detail there. For now though I'm calling all villagers in doubt to please come forward and PM Shiv, otherwise you may well lose on
of your own.
Just wait five minutes and you will see how hilariously wrong you are.

of your own.

EDIT: Scrubs you were voting to protect Shiv before, what happened?
You should realise that people give out fake role PMs without hesitation which they won't do with their real role pms.

EDIT: real last post before deadline, scrubs smells

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yeah actually some other evidence has given me second thoughts, guess Ill go no vote

Edit: ok my own evidence and jumpluff's is pretty strong, nice try Shiv you almost duped me lynch Shiv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)