WSC Megathread III ~ Hiatus

akljdhlskhsf, sorry for the late closing, I've been with Family. Anyways, Week 1 CLOSED.

Week 2
~Opposites Attract~
A simpler theme to ease the stress of the last few contests. Combine two (2) seemingly opposite and completely different pokemon to create a new pokemon. Part of your points will be based on how effectively you combined your 2 pokemon, and how complicated the 2 said pokemon are. This week will close Sunday, August 7th at Noon (12:00 pm GMT-7).​

Week 0 /14 Winner ~
~Elcheeso

Most Humorous ~~Romeert

Most Original ~
~Master Win

K, feeling lazy this week so I'll probably just submit this... though it's possible I'll make some changes later.

Groudloon! I figured it would be decent for a non-typical opposite fusion, seeing as drifloon is one of the lightest (and would classify as a small) pokemon who isn't particularly special in terms of rarity, while groudon is the heaviest 'mon, not to mention large and legendary. Ground vs flying, etc. Killing two birds with one stone here. If anyone cares to give it, I'm up for some C&C (as always).

I have such a great idea. Most Original it won't be but... Most Humorous, maybe? (I doubt my spriting skills will give me a 1st place)

Edit: Mostly done!

Yep. Skitty on Wailord. I just had to :P Seriously, though: There's another version, without those things on the fins.
Which one's better? And, any other nitpicks?

This is what I'm thinking of submitting. The pokemon I used were torkoal and kyurem. Why? Well, torkoal is a fire type, kyurem is an ice type, one is the coal pokemon, and one is the subzero pokemon, one is normal and one is a legendary, one is big, one is small, and one is lovable and funny, while kyurem is serious and tough looking. Not my final submission. This is a WIP. Any thoughts on how to make it better?

Yeah, your right. Okay, then!
~Todris052
Final Submmission
I had to.

Also, @Master Win: I think that the Kyurem head should'nt be recolored; That's just my opinion though. Also, the head is at a little awkward angle, but that's not youre fault - maybe add a neck?

Hey guys, I mixed a cool, strong Pokemon and a weak, pathetic pokemon today!
The end product has an arm cannon and a whip.
Don't you think it would look epic?
Well, prepare yourselves, and look...
~Ice-cold Claws
presentazione finale
Magikarp, Scizor
I apologize for any heart attacks caused
Yes, I've given up on making sprites seriously. There's always a more epic sprite than mine anyway, so I might as well just have fun.

Sorry for asking, but we are starting to get into the middle of week 2, and we still haven't heard the winners for week 0. When will they be announced?

Week 0 Winners have been edited in~

@elcheeso - there seems to be a few stray pixels near the bottom left (ours) that off-put the shading. Other than that, cool sprite.
@Todris - very nice! Classic, used before, but well done.
@ICC - lol, nice. HOWEVER, MAGIKARP IS PRETTY BADASS IMO. :p
@Master Win - the concept is cool, but the crystals / ice could be shaded differently to look a bit more natural (ie, of a normal sprite) to match the light source (ie, the one furthest from us should have reversed shading to match the light)

Thanks :) I know it's extremely cliched (How the hell do you do that e' thing?), but I made it just for fun.

Most humorus go!

Wow. I can't believe I was voted most original! I would like to thank the judges and the contestants for helping me with the design of my Ravenight!
Also, I took in the suggestions that you guys gave to me and now I have two designs. Which one is better?
Design 1:

Design 2:

Here's what I've got so far:

The smartest and dumbest Pokemon, combined into one!
Any C+C is appreciated.

Oh, and to the people that voted my sprite MH,(insert thank you speech here). Thanks. :)

@ Romeert try using Alakazam's eyes, plus the spoon looks a bit out of place, try taking that out. The Lightbulb doesn't look very round, take that out too.

Blastoise boy: I'm sorry to say this. Your creature is very well done, but you can only use 2 pokemon. You are using reshiram, zekrom, AND kyurem. The colours count as well. Just trying to save you so you don't get disqualified. Maybe you should change it to white, but with black details like tip of it's head or the tail turbine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)