WSC Megathread IV ~ Challenges #5 and #6 underway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I dont really know why my last entry for the female one didnt go through, but I hope I do it right this time :/
Oh sorry Brutaka, I must have missed it when I was making the poll, that was totally my fault. And Rotocham looks awesome haha

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Just thought I'd give it a go, what's the worst that could happen?

Wobbuffet+Spinda, if that wasn't obvious enough.

Proudly done in Microsoft Paint :P

Okay this ran a bit overtime but it is now closed until RODAN graces us with the next theme. Polling thread will be up when I get some spare time

I don't know what else to do with this so here you go
Zigzagoon Monster
Zigzagoon (head)
Wailmer (body)
Exploud (legs)
Groudon (arms)
Stoutland (tail)

This is not my proudest moment. I should've never complained about that Zigzagoon challenge.

I present to you, Lunch Lady Jynx:

Hair net, horrible-colored uniform, spoon, pizza. Basic lunch lady.

WEEK OVER
I refuse shstakvchlvr's removal and crown him the winner after a hard fought contest against the other entrants

seriously guys enter, this has "competition" in its name for a reason

NEW THEME WHEN RODAN MATERIALISES

I decided to go in a different direction with this one, but if we aren't allowed to use GSC sprites I'll redo it.

It's Ponyta, Vaporeon, Pidgeot, and Diglett!

This is making me feel really guilty but at the same time really frustrated. Here in Asia we're nearing our end-of-year exams, dammit, and I'll try to squeeze out some time to do this tonight (i.e. within 12 hours).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)