Wyoming Domination Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This round should go by really fast too. Make it so! >:O

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES
*Challenge Cup modes
*Single Elimination; Best 2/3
*Sleep Clause
*Battle Timeout
*Apply PP-Ups
*Freeze Clause
*Self KO-Clause
*GSC Challenge Cup: "Stadium Present"
*Play on Smogon Server

*Logs must be saved and shown as proof of victory. Logs must then be sent to Sonuis via e-mail (makitiru@hotmail.com) or IRC. If I see your battles, then that will also work. Another method is compressing the logs into a zip file, upload them to a service that hosts files (like rapidshare or sendspace) and sending me the URL via Smogon Forum PM service. If there is no proof of victory, then it will be considered as though there was no match at all. Or at least... incomplete.

Always check on this topic.
Use this link to find contact information for your opponent.

Jamul, CA (RBY)

Justin8649

Lavon Town, TX (GSC)

cloud

Kirbyville, TX (ADV)

Roy

Robertson, KY (2x ADV)

Angel

DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 11TH, 9:00 PST!

Please remember to send your logs :)

I won both matches in the 2 or 3-0 range.

He had a bunch of rest stallers but I managed to CH them away.

GGs.

I'll send the logs on IRC if you need them.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
i lost to roy 5-0 first. my only non-normal/fighting attacks were mud slap on ludicolo and hail and he had clops >:[

second game was pretty lol but i lost 1-0

so gg

The first match was a close one and I lost(I had a Wrumple...no excuse though, apparently he's great in double battles), won the second one and the third one was pretty close too, but I just had the better pokes.

I had a CB Pinsir and Leftovers on Solrock in the second match xD.

Emailing logs...

How can one stand against Psychic/Shadow Ball Banette? Also, Solarbeam was my only attacking move on that Parasect. And lol Choice Band that's why that bastard was dealing so much damage :/

By the time I had won the first match I knew you were going to make a comeback. I won the other rounds the same way and my luck would most definitely want it's payback. Heh.

Anyways, I have the logs too, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)