Mafia vs Village Yet Another Stupid Mafia - Game over, Masses win

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Majority

Ditto
is thrown off a building for being secretive.

Dear Ditto,
You are Ministry.

You are an American industrial metal band who lasted from 1981-2008. Your greatest success came in the early 1990s with your album Psalm 69: The Way to Succeed and the Way to Suck Eggs.

Every night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Record an album about USER.” In recording this album, you will write a song that contains USER’s full role PM.

In addition, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Play a song for USER.” USER will become caught up in listening to you and headbanging that they will be unable to do anything that night.

You are holding a shard of the Master Emerald. <snip>

You are allied with the Super Secret Society of Ambiguous Purpose. You win if the Super Secret Society of Ambiguous Purpose wins.
It seems that after Celever died, he received the following PM:

The death of Celever has enraged Ditto into action. As such, Ditto may use ALL of his actions twice tonight.
And with that, the Super Secret Society of Ambiguous Purpose has been eliminated!

Dear Friends,

You are the Super Secret Society of Ambiguous Purpose. Your purpose is so ambiguous that I don’t even know what it is, but it apparently involves killing everyone in this game. Secretly, of course.

Your team consists of:

Ditto - Ministry - Inspector/Hooker
Celever - Gökay Iravul - Mail Reader/Bulletproof

Your faction may kill one user every night by sending Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Killing USER.” Whoever sends this PM will be the one to perform the kill. If sending this action over IRC, please specify who performs it.

Because the hierarchy of the society is stricly enforced, the first attempt on Ministry’s life will be redirected to Gökay Iravul. This does not apply to lynches or godkills.

As a super-secret society, your actions are marked by extreme paranoia. As such, you will always receive the username of anyone who targets you at night.

This paranoia can be ramped up even further, however. If half of you forgo your night actions, you can devote extra effort to your caution and receive the full role PM of anyone who targets you at night. You may not do this on consecutive nights.

You are aware that most members of the Masses have only one night action, though this is certainly not the case for all of them.

You win if the Super Secret Society of Ambiguous Purpose is the last faction standing or nothing can prevent the same.
That certainly didn't take long.

Night 3 ends 3/16 at 11 PM GMT-5

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
If you have any of the Master Emerald shards please contact me.

Also I have our lynch target for tomorrow lined up as well as a successor in the event I happen to die. Said successor is 100% clean and will lead the lynch tomorrow.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
Deadline

The now familiar-smell of carcasses wafts through the air as two more corpses are discovered.

The first is that of comrade Acklow. It seems he suffered a literal death of 1000 papercuts.

Dear Acklow,
You are Jacquelin Perry.

You are an American physician who specialized in post-polio syndrome and gait analysis. A building named after you stands at Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center.

Every night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Analyze USER’s gait.” By examining USER, you will discover his full role PM.

You are allied with the Masses. You win if the Masses win.
The second body is a bit more surprising: More Cowbell's face appears to have melted away. Ew.

Dear More Cowbell,
You are Makoto Tamada.

You are a Japanese motorcycle racer who has won races in both MotoGP and Superbike World Championships. You started your career on 250cc minibikes and have since worked your way up to 600cc.

Every night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Take USER for a ride.” USER will hop on your bike and speed past anything trying to kill him that night.

As you are Japanese and thus familiar with Sega, you possess the ability to repair the shattered Master Emerald. As such, if you are ever holding all four Master Emerald Shards, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Repairing Master Emerald”. The Master Emerald will once again be complete and you will gain the ability to use whatever powers it might have. It would be unwise of you to inform the Masses that you have this ability.

You are holding a shard of the Master Emerald. <snip>

You are allied with the Assassins Guild. You win if the Assassins Guild wins.
Another anti-Masses death? What an absurd stroke of luck.

Another surprise is in store, however: penguin344 appears to have been suckered into a bad contract by malevolent forces. Until the next day cycle, he will be unable to communicate with anyone about the game outside of the main game thread. Please don't try to get him to break this, or there will be... consequences.

On a more upbeat note, the speaker in the corner has started up again.

Speaker said:
The Goon Squad has the ability to boost their priority even higher than normal, but not on consecutive nights.
The river, on the other hand, remains clear. Guess the ship isn't coming in today.

Results are going out. Don't post yet etc etc

Yeti

dark saturday
hello it is me, the successor. if you question my sheet-access I can tell you your role you claimed. my role is easily proved but otherwise weak powerwise.

please send all your results to me. I will provide a lynch target after my last final tomorrow. the sooner you get me your data the easier it will be to accurately target scum!!

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
THERE WAS A TOURNAMENT
WHICH WAS NOT PERMANENT
FOR COUNTER-STRIKE: GLOBAL OFFENSIVE WHICH I DON'T EVEN PLAY???????????
THIS IS A RIDICULOUS ARGUMENT
THIS THING IS SO TURBULENT ?????????

that works right??????????????????????????? could have opted not to post but huh since Yeti posted I have to be the person who refutes it so Acklow's real successor does not need to expose himself needlessly in case no bg. Sup Yeti. What's my claim ? I don't think you can even answer that question lol. Unless I got inspected but I doubt it.

hello it is me, the successor. if you question my sheet-access I can tell you your role you claimed. my role is easily proved but otherwise weak powerwise.

please send all your results to me. I will provide a lynch target after my last final tomorrow. the sooner you get me your data the easier it will be to accurately target scum!!
If you have any of the Master Emerald shards please contact me.

Also I have our lynch target for tomorrow lined up as well as a successor in the event I happen to die. Said successor is 100% clean and will lead the lynch tomorrow.
From Acklow's post it seems to imply that Acklow already had a lynch target in mind and what Yeti is saying is that she needs night results before providing a lynch target. While 'lined up' can also infer a need for night results, I doubt Acklow will need the successor to get all night results before the successor can get the lynch.

Anyway, I am fairly certain that FM/Yeti is mafia. N0 my item was stolen and the flavor text "Someone with a very good knowledge of your home's layout broke in last night and stole your green Chaos Emerald." matches the role pm of FM/Yeti that Acklow posted "Every night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Abuse USER’s blueprints.” You will break into USER’s home using the original blueprints and steal any items in their possession."

I bugged FM to return me the item during d1 because having said I lost my item publicly makes me less of a target for thief again so it'd be safer if he's village to return me the item. He did not comply saying he can vault the item which doesn't really make sense because passing items can be done as a day action too and can't be tracked from night actions ??? I bugged him to pass me the item at night again but he dodged my question. FM does have a tendency to target me n0 if he has no targets b/c he knows me and he's done that for von's mafia as well. His refusal to return me the item is a clear act of being mafia since he'll normally just trust me to be village if I say I am lol xd /me pet FireMage.

ANYWAY DO NOT SEND RESULTS TO YETI. Whoever the successor is, do contact a number of us at least with our claims etc. For me in particular I'd like both my role and item description which only Acklow knows. Neither srsbananannannaas / starwarsfan know my role or the exact description of the item. Only FM/Yeti (which means the whole of mafia?) knows the item description but they do not know my role unless inspected.

So ya I pledge opposite alignment with Yeti. 1 for 1 trade would not be good for mafia given their low numbers and I highly doubt I'm wrong about Yeti/FM. Yeti if you want to prove your innocence, gimme back my item >:| hahaha

lynch Yeti for now unless the successor has someone else in mind to lynch then I'll change it if need.

EDIT: will the real successor please stand up u_u

EDIT 2: Yeti stinx imo u_u! Acklow you hide so much info from me >:| I did explain to you why FM could have been mafia based on him not passing item to me but you didn't say anything :| If you don't trust me with any info pls say so in future so I don't need to bother myself with scumtelling u_u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just say nah I don't think FM is mafia b/c some fake reason to reduce chances of if I'm mafia to infer that FM has been inspected :| /me cry. also editing cos I don't wanna write another limerick e_e lynch empoof the other is prolly jalmont I suppose...

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong here, in the IRC channel after Ditto was lynched, Acklow stated that the target for the next day's lynch would be More Cowbell, but seeing as he is dead, we need a new target.

Yeti

dark saturday
sandshrewz you're retarded. Flat out retarded.

BOTH mafia versions of my role are DEAD. The Wolf team is dead and cannot have one either. Mafia backups are almost unheard of.

I have sent you the role Acklow put on the sheet which I should add for posterity is extremely suspicious and hard to prove so it wouldn't surprise me at all if shrewz was mafia.

That being said I don't remember the last time a mafia tried to pose as the successor when one had been stated to exist by the village leader. It's so easy to counter.. you just don't do it. It's suicide.

I don't understand why anyone would believe you when you offer no evidence you are village. If you are willing to 100% say you are not on my faction then thank you for ousting yourself as a mafian. Very kind.

Stop delaying progress Pls and everyone send me their results. My role simply cannot be mafia because they already died.

I will post the target after my final. If shrewz remains obstinate with his shady af role it may be him.

Yeti

dark saturday
alright fellas, after receiving some results and considering things carefully, we are going to:

lynch empoof

ranger is right, acklow's #1 scum target was MC, but he is now dead. target #2 has supposedly been cleaned though he is still suspicious. this brings me to #3 on acklow's scumlist, a man he suspected of being mafia.

empoof's role name could possibly be responsible for the 'suffocated in shipping crate' kill flavor. it's hard to tell. I think some of the flavor might be a stretch for kills.

his role is also a common suspect to be found on mafia teams.

please toss some votes his way, but don't hammer. if he has a defense I will entertain it. if any other results people think are valuable come to light I would like to hear them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)