Mafia vs Village Yet Another Stupid Mafia - Game over, Masses win

Hi I'm not mafia. I've been has trying hard to help out when I could, continuously asking the village leaders for how i can help and to be an adequate mouthpiece. I'll write more in a sec i'm in a game of league

edit 30 minutes later and a 6/1/2 gragas later:
regarding the shipping kills, starwarsfan was the Hokitika River, and as far as I could tell from my quick scan the shipping deaths have ceased since his death. I told Acklow that I've started a new job that's an hour and a half away which i started on Saturday. So I wanted to communicate with him via smogon pms and he never responded to them. This is why there was no announcement this past day (despite me continuously asking him, including the short times i could get on IRC, what I should announce and what I could do to help).
Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to look for an alternative lynch atm, I have to get up in 7 hours and started league before i knew i was getting scoped out for the lynch.
Yeti, if it wasn't obvious, please communicate with me via smogon pms. During my lunch breaks i occasionally am able to check smogon so I can get info to you during the day.

Last edited:

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline

"hi im not mafia pls stahp" states Empoof as he's burned at the stake.

Dear Empoof,
You are the Port of Mainz.

You are a German port on the western bank of the Rhine river. Your history stretches back to the days of the Roman Empire, when you were both a commercial and military port for the city of Mogontiacum.

Every night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Ship USER out to sea.” You will send USER out into the ocean until they are no longer audible in the main thread for the next day. They may still communicate outside the thread via the power of smoke signals.

In addition, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Ship out a message.” In the body of the PM, include a message of 200 characters or less to be included in the body of the next day’s update.

You are holding the red Chaos Emerald. <snip>

You are allied with the Goon Squad. You win if the Goon Squad wins.
That lying sumbitch.

Night 4 ends 3/20 at 11 PM CDT (GMT-5). Someday I'll decide a consistent way to write the date for deadline, but today is not that day.

Yeti

dark saturday
eYyYyY

I will send out your actions tomorrow probably, MAYBE later tonight. if you have any results I don't know yet or other relevant information please speak up!

Yeti

dark saturday
I will be sending out targets now.

IF ANYONE HAS A CHAOS EMERALD OR MASTER EMERALD ITEM AND HAS NOT TOLD ME/ACKLOW, PLEASE DO SO AT ONCE OR BE PUT UNDER STRONG SUSPICION.

e: all targets should be out, if I missed you please lmk. if you want to talk about the game I am on IRC.

Last edited:

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
Actions obtained, deadline.

For once, the air in Villagetown carries the smell of a fresh Spring breeze - the lack of cadavers indicates that not a single person perished last night!

Furthermore, penguin344's contract seems to have expired, and he's once again able to communicate outside the thread.

Finally, the speaker seems to have something to say.

The Assassins' Guild can turn off cardflip for their kills, but not on consecutive kills.
Well whaddya know.

Results going out, don't post.

Edit: Results are all out. D5 ends 3/22 at 11 PM CDT.

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
HELLO

send me your results ASAP! let's narrow down another mafia and get rid of them. this game is looking very good for the village since we had 0 deaths.

Yeti

dark saturday
today we will be lynching: slim guldo

the evidence:

(3:19:08 pm) <+Yeti> rare Rayq SlimGuldo penguin344 pls pm me if u have an item
(3:19:13 pm) <+Yeti> from lynch/passing/whatever

I stated this in the main channel to HL all the living users currently on, all the users replied (whether they had an item or not I will not say, but they wanted to state such one way or the other). here is Slim's response:

(3:19:42 pm) <SlimGuldo> i have nothing
(3:19:47 pm) <SlimGuldo> i don't know if you wanted me to pm you that
(3:19:51 pm) <Yeti> very good
(3:19:56 pm) <SlimGuldo> but i figured it doesn't hurt
(3:20:00 pm) <Yeti> indeed
(3:22:41 pm) <Yeti> have u been in possession of an item but had it stolen
(3:24:10 pm) <SlimGuldo> no

However, there is a result claiming Slim has/had an item in the recent past. if he was village, he would not have felt the need to lie about this.

additionally, his claim is something that takes time to ramp up to and then must be proven in the lynch but he was hesitant to prove it according to the sheet. I find this suspicious.

IF YOU RECEIVE SLIM'S ITEM FROM LYNCHING HIM, PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP SO I CAN TELL YOU WHO TO SEND IT TO. thank you.

Also if your action failed or something happened to you or you have a result and have not contacted me yet please do so!!

Yeti

dark saturday
well it was on the sheet, blame acklow. he probably typed it with his nose because he was using both hands while watching his favorite anime 'for the plot' ;\

at least u confirm this lynch is a good 1 by not even bothering to deny the accusation u lied about ur item. very kind. walrein u may end the day any time now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)