Harry Potter Mafia II - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys, time for me to take charge here. If I do this the BG better fucking protect me and not pull a Toothache (not protect me)

Lynch Mastadi

I know for a fact that Mastadi is a death eater thanks to the second inspector. I pray that the BG protect me since I will obviously be targetted for this during the night.

I can act as the new toothache.

Edit: Also I dont want to end like Tooth. After this lynch I want all the students to PM me so that I can get the inspector to target only mafia in order to not waste an inspection. We will be able to wipe out each remaining mafia and finish what Toothache started.

Edit V.2: If anyone questions my "authenticity" just follow my lynch tonight and you will see that I am not lying.

Oh and just in case I am not here for the night: After I have proven myself with this lynch I highly urge the students and BG to PM me. I talked to Tooth before he died and he claimed to not know who the BG was. This caused him some stress and also caused the downfall of the Weaslys since he could not forewarn the BG. I do not want the same to happen again so I need the BG to pm me. The reason I need students to contact me is obvious... we need to work together just like we did with Tooth.

I am not asking anyone to do this now. I am asking you all to do it AFTER Mastadi is lynched.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Can we not rush into this lynch. It is absolutely vital that we lynch correctly every night from here on in. If we dont we could find ourselves outnumbered by mafia and then we will be entirely reliant on the actions of the mafia for us to have a chance of winning.

Have a nice day.

I am not rushing... I know for a fucking 100% fact that Mastadi is a Death Eater. This lynch will be right. We will get rid of a mafia.

It is also vital that we get back on our feet. I can act as the second Tooth. I can prove myself with this lynch. With this we can get rid of the remaining mafia. Please just trust me.

We have no proven reason not to trust you, but excuse me for being a bit suspicous, which I will now explain. You claim to know with 100% certainty that Mastadi is a Death Eater. To me this means one of two things. Either you were the recipient of the inspectors results and your telling the truth, or as I'm more inclined to believe, you yourself are a Death Eater and your mafia has decided that Mastadi will be the scapegoat which will allow you, and by association the Death Eaters, to have access to every persons role(and by that I mean either student, ministry or death eater; not actual special roles with powers), allowing you to pick off who you choose at will. IF you are infact a Death Eater and Mastadi is your sacrificial lamb into victory, then you will by this point of discovered your remaining Death Eater allies, and are hoping for the students to send you pms detailing their innocence. Once this has occured, it would be a simple matter of detaling soemones alliance; you know whose a Death Eater already, those who pm you with thier innocence are students, those who don't must be Ministry, besides of course the handful of people like myself who are too suspicous to trust anyone or attempt lie about their innocence. So in short, while Mastadi may in fact be the Death Eater you claim him to be, we have no actual proof that you arn't Death Eater yourself, and as such, I greatly advise that no students pm Kira concerning thier alligeince, at least until we can fully prove that he is as innocent as he claims. However, that in itself should not take away from his act of outing a mafia member. Therefore I say: Lynch Mastadi

We have no proven reason not to trust you, but excuse me for being a bit suspicous, which I will now explain. You claim to know with 100% certainty that Mastadi is a Death Eater. To me this means one of two things. Either you were the recipient of the inspectors results and your telling the truth, or as I'm more inclined to believe, you yourself are a Death Eater and your mafia has decided that Mastadi will be the scapegoat which will allow you, and by association the Death Eaters, to have access to every persons role(and by that I mean either student, ministry or death eater; not actual special roles with powers), allowing you to pick off who you choose at will. IF you are infact a Death Eater and Mastadi is your sacrificial lamb into victory, then you will by this point of discovered your remaining Death Eater allies, and are hoping for the students to send you pms detailing their innocence. Once this has occured, it would be a simple matter of detaling soemones alliance; you know whose a Death Eater already, those who pm you with thier innocence are students, those who don't must be Ministry, besides of course the handful of people like myself who are too suspicous to trust anyone or attempt lie about their innocence. So in short, while Mastadi may in fact be the Death Eater you claim him to be, we have no actual proof that you arn't Death Eater yourself, and as such, I greatly advise that no students pm Kira concerning thier alligeince, at least until we can fully prove that he is as innocent as he claims. However, that in itself should not take away from his act of outing a mafia member. Therefore I say: Lynch Mastadi

You make a good point but I think Hip can vouch for me and say I am clean. I have proven to Hip that I did in fact talk to Toothache. Toothache trusted me enough to tell me Hip's role and my guess is that he got me inspected. Now if I was inspected by Tooth which is highly likely since he gave me sensitive info then why did he mot lynch me? And why did he continue to give me info such as Hip's role?

If you want proof I can find Tooth on MIRC and I can screenshot our past conversations.

Edit: Btw, in case anyone wanted to know Hip is BPV.

Whew. I was actually somewhat concerned - what if Kira was one of the Ministry in Umbridge's group? It'd be plausible to think that Umbridge's ability is indeed inspection, and if Mastradi had been our backup inspector we'd be screwed (sure, we'd have our next lynch target, but after that nothing). Ah well, looks like we're good for the time being.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
When Kira posted earlier, I pmed him and asked if he knew my role. I had told toothache so that would be a method of proving they had been in contact. Kira was able to answer accurately.

Then we started talking about this trick that toothache played on the mafia. Apparently some time before night 7 Tooth told the person he suspected to be a mole that I was the bodyguard (I pmed him during night 6). That night Gorm (a death eater) was killed and nobody else.

Though this does sorta raise the question from my point of view "why didnt toothache tell me anything?"

However this suggests that the mafia may have had an idea what role I was anyway, so it doesnt necessarily prove Kira's innocence 100%.

The most convincing piece of evidence in kiras favour is that we know that Toothache was in contact with somebody, but nobody has come out and said "hey I am talking to the inspector and Kira is full of crap". Given that everyone in the game has posted since Kira came out except: n3ther, Pim, Pat, galahad, basics and extrasensory, it seems unlikely to me that Kira is having us on here..

Have a nice day.

oh, sorry guys, I'm a bit late, "Hey I am the inspector and kira is full of crap"

seriously though, who would do that hip? you can't really expect someone to just come out and tell everyone they're inspector, I'm sure they would try to work through someone, like with tooth.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
Well ok, but nobody did that. [edit] - rereading my post that is exactly what I said they didnt do as well..

None of the people who have been in contact with tooth said anything.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)