Harry Potter Mafia II - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck.... Tooth and I were wrong

Something tells me this is going to be a really shitty night. I dont think I need to remind you but just in case: Bg protect me.

Night 13 has ended.

Some still "mourning" the death of Lily Potter, the students gathered into the Great Hall to find one more body in their middle. Judgement had been taken out, and it wasn't a pretty sight at all what they'd done to him. In their pockets they found evidence that he was a Student, as well as an odd, glowing glass symbol that felt warm if you touched it.

While they were sort of relieved this was the only death, they were also determined to solve the mystery of the orb they found, and still resolved to avenge all of the innoncents that had been killed.

Day 13 begins.

What's a remembrall?

I just hope it isnt like a crystal ball, and that judgement wasnt our inspector.

Have a nice day.
It's a glass ball that, if you squeeze it, it heats up and fills with red smoke if you have forgotten something.

It was in the first book/movie.

I wasn't making an actual accusation though. Just a joke.

It seems to me like Mekkah is giving a hint similar to pokemon mafia.

Anyway I only received two pm's and one of them was from the now deceased Judgment. So guess what happened thanks everyones inability to cooperate and send me pm's.... Thats right. We got ANOTHER student.

So basically I am shit out of leads. Figure this out for yourself I guess. I however think it is Lord_Sunday or Mr.378 since they have always been quick to bandwagon. I could be wrong but Akuchi was always quick to band wagon and it turned out she was ministry.

I am not going to vote this round because I do not want to be blamed for anyones death. Plus, in the odd chance that I die you guys need to learn how to do things without a leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)