Harry Potter Mafia II - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
We dont know anything.

Honestly what do you expect us to do?

Like, if I say who I think we should lynch, and then it turns out that you have inspected them then you are gonna have to expose them to stop us lynching them.

[edit] - just so you know, I dont like either of the options you gave us either..

Have a nice day.

Well you seem to be right whenever you have a bad feeling about someone. And I suppose I would have to expose the person to save them.

And I guess I was a little harsh. I am just pissed that the inspector missed again. This is really not working out so well.

Well Extrasensory said he lived in Australia or something which explains why he misses everything.
Can anyone confirm this? And as for Lord Sunday, Mr.375 and Basics, is there anything besides there inactivity/quick-to-lynch attitude that makes us suspect them. I realize we don't have alot of information, I'd just rather not kill someone important on a stupid hunch. If it comes down to it, and I'm thinking it will unless we get some sort of lead and quick, I think we should lynch Basics. Nothing against him, just at the very least Sunday and 375 are somewhat active, and it's not fair that he's taking up a spot and being inactive.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Sorry it's like with Extra living in Aus we missed all of Whats-his-faces bandwagon Lynches, as they were over almost within an Hour of the bolded post...

Also I'm quick to Lynch Pidgeot over the whole Pokemon Mafia thing lol.

Also yeah don't lynch me I'm not inactive, I replied first to this post didn't I? ;)

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Well, I think we should be trying to lynch people who werent eager to kill MAstadi. That is what my hunches have been based on..

TBH, I didnt really think pidgeot was innocent, I just wasnt sure, and I wasnt really impressed by your evidence.. The good at this game thing was just being opportunistic.

Have a nice day.

Well, I think we should be trying to lynch people who werent eager to kill MAstadi. That is what my hunches have been based on..

TBH, I didnt really think pidgeot was innocent, I just wasnt sure, and I wasnt really impressed by your evidence.. The good at this game thing was just being opportunistic.

Have a nice day.
You yourself were hesitant to lynch Mastadi, so I don't know how to judge that.

The bottom part was obvious, but I think he believed it?

I have a very good lead now as to who is a student and who is not.

Right now I am inclined to lynch GTS based off of some info I received. If I am wrong then I will know that someone has lied to me.

But for now I say we lynch GTS.

If anyone wants to know how I got this info then please pm me. Be warned, if you do pm me I have a test devised to see if you are truly a student (of course this is if GTS or my next lead are mafia, if not then just disregard this)

FINAL EDIT: Ok, well GTS was unable to give the correct answer. If he is a student then I can determine that the answer to my test is somehow not available to all students, or that he tried to weasel his way out.

Still I think it is better to lynch him in order to see if my test truly works. This will allow us to find every single mafia in the game if it works.

SUPER FINAL EDIT: Ok well GTS said other students could not answer. However I just pm'ed another student. Gave them the test, and they answered it perfectly. My test works... GTS is most likely mafia unless the answer was somehow unavailable to him. Either way, it will certainly help us eliminate all mafia players.

Anyone who does not pm me from now on/gets the quiz wrong will fall immediately under suspicion.

I'm all for lynching a suspicious character. However, this late in the game, I do not approve of killing randomly with our numbers so few as it is. On the other hand, should he prove to be mafia, it would be an invaluable tool in determing whose who. Quite the conundrum, do we sacrifice a possible innocent on the hopes he's guilty which basically allows us to determine who is mafia but if he ends up innocent, we will have killed off another of our own shallow numbers. And nothing against you Kira, but your last horrible lynch does nothing to help me trust you. I will leave this up to everyone else to decide, I just think that if this test of yours is foolproof, you picked a horrible time to come up with it considering we don't really have people to spare. We must also remember that mafia gets 2 kills a day to our one, so even though we outnumber them now, it would be painfully easy for them to kill us all off. Meh, I'd just rather have a better way of provig innocence than straight out lynching but I'll leave that for everyone else to decide.

I said last lynch that I was basing Pidgeot of the info I had from Tooth before he died. Also Kade, I am not so sure you are a student. Would you care to take my test?

I said last lynch that I was basing Pidgeot of the info I had from Tooth before he died. Also Kade, I am not so sure you are a student. Would you care to take my test?
Well, I'm not so sure your a student either. And I don't exactly appreciate the term 'student' but a Hogwarts victory is a victory is a victory. At the very least, I've never been the one directly responsible for an innocents death. However, I can see where you could be suspicious of me and as such, I will submit myself to your test, on the condition it be postponed until GTS's failure is confirmed as proof of his guiltiness. I'd rather not take a test that might be deemed worthless. Is this reasonable to you?

Yeah it sounds reasonable. However someone did manage to pass it. So if GTS is actually a student then can you still take the test? I wont hold it against you if you fail it, because that would confirm that the test is not reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)