Harry Potter Mafia II - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then. Anyway you have to understand that I am trying the best I can. I have limited resources and the inspector has had a dry spell for the past 2 lynches. If the inspector gets it wrong again then we have to hope that my test method works. Also GTS said he contacted other students who also didn't know the answer to the test. However it is odd that he never told me who these students were since it would have been beneficial to the students if he told me (Less chance of hitting a student upon inspection)

Ok well if you feel like sharing them then pm me or something. I will have one of them inspected in order to see whether or not they are your ministry buddies. Plus, if you knew who ALL these fucking students were why didnt you pm me them when I said how "NOBODY IS PM'ING ME" "STUDENTS PLEASE PM ME"

Ok well if you feel like sharing them then pm me or something. I will have one of them inspected in order to see whether or not they are your ministry buddies. Plus, if you knew who ALL these fucking students were why didnt you pm me them when I said how "NOBODY IS PM'ING ME" "STUDENTS PLEASE PM ME"
I don't know if Tooth told you or not, but I don't give up info very easily...

I didn't say I know a lot.

Also, I've yet to see proof from you to be a student. For all we know, you could be a DE.

Good point. Although if I were a DE, then I currently know who the BG is, the BPV is, and the inspector is. Don't you think that the inspector would die... then followed by the bg if I were DE/Ministry?

Edit: Plus I would most likely try and get the BPV lynched. This has not happened and it would be stupid of me to wait.

GTS: You are now trying to shift suspicion unto me. I have no doubts in my mind that you are a mafia. If you aren't then you are just a very stubborn/stupid student. I really doubt that my test fails since someone who I knew was a student got it correct, while you got it wrong.

True... but voting for me would be like shouting out "I am a mafia trying to put suspicion on our second toothache, who just so happened to come up with a method of separating fake students from real ones"

How about this: You are innocent until proven guilty.

you're rather quick to proclaim yourself the second tooth, we will see. In the time being, all you are doing is making yourself look arrogant. In this point of the game, it is not advisable to believe people at face value.

I proclaimed it after we went like a whole day without a clue of who to lynch and the 2nd inspector decided to pm me instead of speaking up out loud.

And yeah, I am sorry for acting arrogant. I understand that, but would it hurt to pm me? I realized that all students have something in common. It worked with two students so far who got the question correct. I know my test is right. If I know something about the students that only students can know then isn't it obvious I am a student just like I always said?

Galahad, I think you are a student. Would you mind taking the test? I think it will help convince you that I am a student. Otherwise I have to suspect you as mafia since only a mafia would be reluctant to take a test that could expose them.

Note how I am completely against proving or disproving someone's innoncence if their ability does not allow them to. Note how I approved of this test.

That's all.

We decided that this test is not for the game's good. Feel free to speculate on why, though we would rather you guys just let it rest completely. The reason will be given after the game is over. Kira, we hope you'll be decent enough to comply to this, and preferably not share any results or anything further.

That said, I am not confirming nor denying anything about this test.

So I can't give my test anymore? I can see why since it is a little too game breaking because it automatically will show every students and non-student in the game. Anyway Zephyrmen pm'ed me asking to give him "details" about the test. To everyone out there: His pm sounded very suspicious so he has a very high chance of being mafia.

Still we might as well lynch GTS.

Oh... then why the hell did he pm me. Ok so basically disregard what I said. I just assumed he was alive since he pm'ed me and asked for details about the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)