The Art of Lorak's Oasis

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
No prob! When I see a reply, I do two immediate evaluations: is it something I think I can draw quickly enough, and can I think of something creative to do with it, be it pose or expression. If yes to both, I usually go and draw it within 20-50 minutes of seeing the post. Glad you like it!

Weezing please.

Or a slowking. I will love you forever if you do :D

Actually, I'll trade you a adamant ditto with 30/31/31/27/23/17 if you make one (or both) of them.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Weezing please.

Or a slowking. I will love you forever if you do :D

Actually, I'll trade you a adamant ditto with 30/31/31/27/23/17 if you make one (or both) of them.
And if I put them in the same picture? Is that alright?
EDIT: You took too long to answer, thus your Slowking must suffer.

Slowking: OH GOD WHY DO THINGS KEEP LATCHING TO MY FREAKING HEAD? D:

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
I love it.
Sorry, had to sleep :X
I'll trade later today.
Glad to hear.
No worries; couldn't sleep, so I did the art. xD
Will try to be available later. Y'didn't have to do this, but it will prove valuable for breeding that I do, so I thank you.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Could you draw up Azelf? Or Porygon-Z?
I once drew a pretty nice shiny Porygon-Z, but the file is mysteriously missing from my computer. Might get on it at some point, but I'm not feeling it at the moment. And feeling blah on Azelf.

I do, however, have a "modest" Omanyte I tried to draw differently than my "bold" one. Done on the train (bumps =/= fun for graphics pad) in about... oh, 40 minutes.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey, i've been looking at your work and i absolutely love your style. While it may not be the most detailed out there it's quirky and cartoony and i really like it.

So i have a request for you--no more pokemon, i think you're quite capped when it comes to those requests.

I was wondering if you could do a more cartoony version of my current Avatar? I'm growing tired of this one but i wouldn't dare change it to anything else, so i was wondering if you could possibly re-do it?

I'm curious to see what you could do with it.

I once drew a pretty nice shiny Porygon-Z, but the file is mysteriously missing from my computer. Might get on it at some point, but I'm not feeling it at the moment. And feeling blah on Azelf.

I do, however, have a "modest" Omanyte I tried to draw differently than my "bold" one. Done on the train (bumps =/= fun for graphics pad) in about... oh, 40 minutes.

haha, omanyte on drugs. Great!

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Hey, i've been looking at your work and i absolutely love your style. While it may not be the most detailed out there it's quirky and cartoony and i really like it.

So i have a request for you--no more pokemon, i think you're quite capped when it comes to those requests.

I was wondering if you could do a more cartoony version of my current Avatar? I'm growing tired of this one but i wouldn't dare change it to anything else, so i was wondering if you could possibly re-do it?

I'm curious to see what you could do with it.
Well, I'm sure I'd do something similar to it, not wanting to stray too far from the design, but possibly including some variations in hues, for contrast, as an example.

StrangerDanger

Those are awesome Lorak, almost exactly as i envisioned.

Just as a challenge: How about a Star Fox Tribute?

StrangerDanger

Hm. Better Idea. Pick some characters from some of your favorite things, (be it a game, anime, book, movie, etc), and SHOW US what you'd do with them.

I think you're getting enough requests as it is. Why not do some of your own?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Hm. Better Idea. Pick some characters from some of your favorite things, (be it a game, anime, book, movie, etc), and SHOW US what you'd do with them.

I think you're getting enough requests as it is. Why not do some of your own?
Kinda did with Omanyte and most of my non-request Pokemon. My hatchlings are what inspire me. I'd do something Brawl-esque, but feeling a tad arted out at the moment.

So I just got Pokemon Mystery Dungeon II. I was wondering if you could do another Dungeon-themed avatar for me with a Cyndaquil (also angry) and a Piplup (Quirky natured), both with red scarves. If you'd like, I can draw something for you in return. ^_^

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
So I just got Pokemon Mystery Dungeon II. I was wondering if you could do another Dungeon-themed avatar for me with a Cyndaquil (also angry) and a Piplup (Quirky natured), both with red scarves. If you'd like, I can draw something for you in return. ^_^
Got some tests coming up, so probably not going to get to this one... ._.

cloud

groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
you have a very interesting style and take on your art, i like it a lot. if you get the time, could you draw a clefable that looks kinda angry, howling at a moon kinda thing?

: 3 i like clefable.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
you have a very interesting style and take on your art, i like it a lot. if you get the time, could you draw a clefable that looks kinda angry, howling at a moon kinda thing?

: 3 i like clefable.
To be honest, long story short, probably not.

When you don't feel so arted out, could you draw Glaceon and Leafeon in the same pic :O I'd love you forever (not literally of course) (and I'd give you one of my glaceons in my thread :O)

EDIT: Oh oh and Infernape and Gardevoir in the same pic :D I'dgive you Infernape for this (HP Ice)

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
When you don't feel so arted out, could you draw Glaceon and Leafeon in the same pic :O I'd love you forever (not literally of course) (and I'd give you one of my glaceons in my thread :O)

EDIT: Oh oh and Infernape and Gardevoir in the same pic :D I'dgive you Infernape for this (HP Ice)
Short story: no.
Long story: no, because I fail at quadrupeds, or so it seems tonight. Leafeon is not co-operating, so unless you want me to go SD on them both, you'll have to settle for just Glaceon. If it's not up to par, don't worry about sending me one of your in-game Glaceons.

EDIT: And feeling too discouraged from both my lack of good Omanytes today in addition to this failure to try Infernape / Gardevoir.

could you try a feraligator jumping out of the water?
i could give you a choice specs shaymin, scarf togekiss, or scarf heracross. all of which have been hacked, but they don't have broken stats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)