iMafia - Outcasts Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
That is interresting, really interresting. I do not remember shade helping me with my PM. Most of the info I used was from that site linked by blue_light in the opening post for that mafia. Strange really strange.

As for the meme argument. Why in the world would I chose Rick Astley over all the better choices for the spot?

after reading lightwolfs role pm there are a few inconsistencies such as bolding and line breaks, but i dont really know what to make of this as isy and jedil said themsevles that their role pms werent always consistent

[17:24:42] <shade> see lightwolf needed me to write his fake pm in elements
[17:24:51] <shade> as he messed up
[17:24:55] <shade> on the finer details

furthermore his character (rick astley) would likely be from a meme, but in his defense:

[17:32:54] <LightWolf> Well not Rick Astley would be a meme but Rickroll itself would be a meme

which i guess is a fair point, but it sounds like he has COCKS put some thought into this, and that he might be a rickroll, passing off as rick astley because he couldnt think of any outcasts (i mean, what the fuck is an internet outcast)

im not jumping to any conclusions just yet, though, and we still have plenty of daytime left to settle on a lynch.
I actually have reason to believe that his character is an outcast because it shares something with all the other outcasts who have claimed to me. There is the possibility of him having fake inspect results, because his character could be a Meme or an Outcast.

But you have no reason to believe me...

LightWolf

lightwoof
Dear players I bring news!
I have been contacted by the inspector. Now here comes the problem: The inspector did not find a mafia but one of us Outcasts. Which means we have no lead or anything like that.
I would like that everyone contacts me with their claim so we can find a good lynch target.

LightWolf

lightwoof
As people are still refusing to claim no other target presented itself. Macle claimed to be the neutral GGfan with the same wc as Dexter from Quarantine Mafia.(wins if Trolls and Memes lose)
Sadly this is our only lead right now.

EDIT: It seems risky to lynch him so we will No Lynch

All the villagers please follow

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's true that i have that wc but I am much more valuable to the village alive. I have been cooperative with all of you unlike other people who don't want the village to get together. IMO its much better to not lynch anyone then to lynch someone who can help.

Also village will win so much faster with 2 hookers.

No Lynch

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I am loathe to lynch macle if he is willing to work with the village. Destroying neutrals instead of mafia has been a village downfall in many games

EDIT: The most logical course of action when there is not an early lynch target:

No Lynch

I'll put my faith in the inspector's ability to find a mafia by day 2

no lynch

p.s. while I noticed the similarity Mister Militia pointed out, I'd like to point out that Rick Astley is hardly an outcast at all. We Outcasts are generally made fun of for being retarded/losers, not really a similar case. :x

Man, people called me out for trying to organize the village early. Saying "oh we have plenty of time" and "Blah blah blah I'm not trusting Mister Militia with anything."

And now we have no one to lynch, which If my understanding from the earlier mafia games is correct, is barely better than a villager being lynched.

But don't worry why would you trust me?

No Lynch

Jedil

FUCK TIGER
As blue_light looked as to be the only one to vote for macle, while the others had different plans in mind to lynch no one. Some were hoping for blood to be shed today but they came to a great disappointment. As Isy and Jedil decreed that no one was going to be lynched. Isy said, "Maybe next time guys!" in his cute yet frightening black voice.

It is now Night Two. You have 48 hours to send PMs. Deadline is 11:00 PM, Saturday June 20th, 2009.

LightWolf

lightwoof
It is now night 2. It would be nice if the Bodyguard claimed to me so our dear inspect may survive this night and get us information for the next day so we actually lynch someone.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
A heads up for whoever the BG is, LightWolf seems trustworthy but nobody can be certain at this point in time so don't go running out just yet.

Having said that, you are probably safe to trust LightWolf, and he apparently does know the inspector though, so if he contacts you LightWolf make sure the inspector and the bg get in touch. It's the best chance we have of making headway into finding out who is mafia and who isn't.

Sorry I haven't talked during day 1 guys. It's just that SOMEONE decided to infect me, meaning I'll die if I even uttered a word during day 1. I'm a bit skeptical about Lightwolf, but I think we can trust him.

Jedil

FUCK TIGER
You all wake up in the morning and turn on the television. You catch the morning announcement:
I'm in contact with the (BAN ME PLEASE) Light BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE
Confused by this statement some of you wonder if the news reporter is finally coming out of the closing or just likes light bulbs in his ass.

Everyone meets in the courtyard where on the ground you see a black person’s body in half and a lightsaber on the ground. blue_light trying to be badass decides to go examine the lightsaber, he picks it up and tries to turn the lightsaber on, only to discover that the batteries are dead. Blue_light then drops the lightsaber uninterested, to have a look at the body, that he searches to look for a wallet or some form of information when he sees a nametag on the body that says “KnightOfTheWind” along with a letter in his hand stating.

Dear KnightoftheWind,
You are: Nigga (Who Steals Bikes)
By looking at your name, you learn two things. One, you're black. Two, your parents probably hated you. And they are not the only ones. You are one of the most well-known bike thieves in the world and you are about to give that title up anytime soon.

During the night you can send a PM to Isy and Jedil stating "Night X - Steal Item from USER and take his KFC" You will steal as many items as you can and only keep ones you find interesting or useful.

Also during the night you can send send a PM to Isy and Jedil stating "Night X - Inflict Gang Violence on USER" You will summon a gang of angry black guy and attempt to kill that user. However, if any other member of the Mysterious Memes attempts to kill, all kills that night from your force will fail as the internet police will be on to you. You can only kill on odd nights.

You are allowed to use both your roles in one night.

You also have the Ultimate Bike, which you stole from someone in this game. He's really unhappy. Whenever you do a night action, you do it on the ultimate bike. The ultimate bike makes you immune to night prevent roles, such as hooker, because when you have a bike like this, who needs sex?

You are not alone, there are other Memes out there:
<snip>
<snip>
<snip>

You are aligned with the Mysterious Memes, you win if the Mysterious Memes win.
The village rejoices over the death of a Mafian then takes a headcount to find out that Mister Millipede is missing. In the crowd you hear a dark, broken English voice saying “Make your time, all your Mister Militia are belong to my <o/[/b]

It is now Day Two. You have 48 hours to decide upon a lynch, 24 hours after the first vote is cast. Right now the deadline is 11:00PM on Monday the 22nd of June, Central Time(-6).

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Awesome! Mafia Crossfire :).

Anyway LightWolf have you hooked up the inspector with the bodyguard yet dude? Cause that's probably our main priority at this point in time.

EDIT: I thought he did too Umbreon Dan. Did he claim that the nigga was a villager though dude? Cause if so, you may have just found our first lynch target.

I'm in contact with the (BAN ME PLEASE) Light BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE
I'm interpreting this as some kind of mangled 'I'm in contact with LightWolf' message.

Excellent night, no dead Outcasts and a dead Meme. :D I assume KotW was killing, because of his bike, which I'm assuming he kept hold of, so the crossfire also prevented another kill. What exactly did Toothache claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)