Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 19 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
er arceus has always been banned. The reasoning behind this was that it had not yet been released by nintendo, just programmed into the game.

Though it was released yesterday in japan for the 12 movie. When will it be allowed in ubers?

er arceus has always been banned. The reasoning behind this was that it had not yet been released by nintendo, just programmed into the game.

Though it was released yesterday in japan for the 12 movie. When will it be allowed in ubers?
However, it was still allowed in Uber matches on SB (as long as Extended Game is allowed). Now I see threads in which is stated Arceus isn't part of any tier at all. For example this little mention in a trou thread.

However, since Arceus isn't in a tier at all,
The new Smog also states this.

So to repeat my question, Why was decided that Arceus is too powerfull even for Uber play, and where can I find the thread discussing this?

It was not stated to be too powerfull, it is not allowed because it is impossible to legally get ingame. When the movie arceus comes out soon, it will no longer be banned. In othe rowrds, it was not banned because it was too powerfull, it was banned because it leggaly doesn't exist.

Is there anywhere that you can check the rankings on the shoddy server? As in not just yours but everyones overall.

I thought I heard that Arceus was in Ubers for a while, but was removed before my time.
They are calling it bringing him back to Ubers after all. Not to mention he has multiple references in Uber analyses on the site...

If I chucked a Kings Rock on a Togekiss, what would that bring Air Slash's flinch % up to?
I don't actually know for sure, but I'd assume it'd be 66% (60%*110%). I'm not familiar with the research that determined that King's Rock adds to Air Slash's flinch chance, however.

Why do people in Seribi disconnect?
Not only DC but, when u ask them for a standard battle they use GARCHOMP and say F smogon.
I hate SERIBI.
:(

If I have a Focus Sash pokemon at full health and an opponent uses an OHKO move on my pokemon, do I survive with 1 HP or still faint?

I'm sorry if it's n00bish, but this question was prompted by my Battle Tower experience.

Help with OU Lead Gross

I have already figured out that Metagross is my favorite lead, since he is a great anti-lead and my favorite Pokemon. But my trouble begins when I try to decide if Smogon's EVs and moveset is the best. The set that I commonly use is:

Metagross @ Occa Berry
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP/236 Atk/12 Def/8 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Meteor Mash
- Bullet Punch

I have tried Lum Berry in the place of the Occa Berry, and it has worked a couple times, but I despise being forced to switch out against leads with Fire moves like Azelf and Infernape. These leads, if not dealed with immediately, can put dents in the rest of my team most of the time.
Metagross cannot stand against Hippowdon and Swampert leads, which is why I have tried Grass Knot instead of SR. I have used it to great avail, but it doesn't work past that. So I tried Rock Slide and such, and Stealth Rock seemed to be the best option anyway. All I really need are some tips on what some good leads are, and then maybe an explanation as to how they work.

So far, my most successful leads have been Metagross, Jirachi, Bronzong, Swampert and Aerodactyl. Past that, many of my leads have failed me and gave me a bad start. Any ideas how I can rectify this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)