Issue #4 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

(click the image to go to the Issue)

Only 6 weeks this time! Out much sooner than last time!

Lots of HG/SS stuff this issue, as well as all of your returning favorites!

We hope you enjoy this issue. Any comments/concerns/suggestions can be sent to the Smogon user The Smog through PM.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Very good job everyone on the early release and of course writing excellent articles!

Excellent work everybody, glad it's out so soon. Now I think I have a bit of reading to do.

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
I was the "anonymous" question asker in ask the admins. For some reason my post was deleted.

Good job!
I loved it.

Hey, just one little thing. In the Kingler section of the HG/SS UU changes, it mentions that with agility it can outspeed choice scarf Rotom. However the set given has crabhammer and return for attacking options, so it just doesn't really seem to make much sense.

Nice articles and some areas are greatly improved especially the tournament section. The tournament section was more in depth of a specific tournament. Although, I would like a small little brief presented by past articles of other tournaments finished or currently played.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Excellent work as usual, I especially enjoyed the art in this issue, it was really well done, really the only nitpick I had was with the tourney's article especially considering the world cup had such a good finals, it should have gotten at least a mention imo... but anyways I like the whole idea of people picking favorites and making notable matches, the format looks pretty well set (and awesome) for future issues. keep it up!

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey, just one little thing. In the Kingler section of the HG/SS UU changes, it mentions that with agility it can outspeed choice scarf Rotom. However the set given has crabhammer and return for attacking options, so it just doesn't really seem to make much sense.
394 Atk vs 190 Def & 241 HP (90 Base Power): 261 - 307 (108.30% - 127.39%)

LO Crabhammer absolutely destroys Choice Scarf Rotom.

Great issue! The fallen stars article was pretty insanely awesome. I'm a huge fan of reading stuff like that. I also enjoyed the NU article as well. The sprites article was really opinionated and pushy though, IMO.

Another great read, probably the best issue yet. I especially liked reading about poor old Heracross in the fallen stars article. I know who to base my next team around! Keep up the good work!

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I was the "anonymous" question asker in ask the admins. For some reason my post was deleted.

Good job!
I loved it.
I will add your name to this question in the article, and I apologize. When the time came to get the article on-site I could not find the original post.

I absolutely loved the articles about the HGSS sprites and UU suspect nominations. Kinda disappointed over the bog standard featured OU and UU teams.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Great issue! The fallen stars article was pretty insanely awesome. I'm a huge fan of reading stuff like that. I also enjoyed the NU article as well.
Another great read, probably the best issue yet. I especially liked reading about poor old Heracross in the fallen stars article. I know who to base my next team around! Keep up the good work!
Thanks guys, always glad to hear good feedback.

awesome job cover was epic whoever drew that is awesome!
That would be Rocket Grunt, who should all get your praise for being a cool artist.

Just wondering why Dark Lucario wasn't interviewed, seeing as he won the Smog Tour recently.

Otherwise, an awesome informative and well rounded issue. You guys do a great job ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)