Part 5
Part 6

The Smog
Espeon

MAC Entries
Month 6
Month 7

Haha, Kermit's wacky flailing arms always make me smile

Good use of cross hatching, I use a similar style in many of my own drawings so I know how hard it can be to nail the technique. Maybe try to find a finer pen though? Your drawings are nice, but I think thinner lines could really allow you to pick out details easier.

Haha, Kermit's wacky flailing arms always make me smile

Good use of cross hatching, I use a similar style in many of my own drawings so I know how hard it can be to nail the technique. Maybe try to find a finer pen though? Your drawings are nice, but I think thinner lines could really allow you to pick out details easier.
Ahh, that's it, the lines are too thick, if you used a finer pen your cross hatching would be alot better :)

Long ass absence due largely to Track and tests. Today, I got bored with training my team in HG so I started drawing them instead! Here are the two I have colored:

Everyone looks pimp wearing Choice Specs :P

Ambipom with silk scarf stylish and effective!

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
man, I love your drawings. I've always liked the way pen looks. Mind making the Sceptile in avatar size for me?

Thanks, man! I'd like to but i'm not good at shrinking down pics while retaining quality, sorry. Show the pic in the Avatar request thread and i'm sure those people could help you out with that. Just make sure i get some credit ok?

Anyway, here's my Drapion colored:

His leftovers were very juicy.

HEY IT'S A THREAD REVIVAL!

Any, lately I've been doing the Nuzlocke Challenge on my Platinum version and I've been posting my exploits in comic form. But since not many people know about that thread and it technically is "art" I figured I'd post them all here!

These aren't really refined in style because they were mainly done for shits and giggles. It took around 20mins (give or take) each to draw each individual comic on paper. Since I didn't have access to photobucket and didn't know how to use GIMP well ( I still don't), I just simply traced and colored the scans MS Paint style which goes along with the original Nuzlocke challenge

What!!! To be continued???

I want to see moar!

ps: I roflol'd. Your poor majestic fire horse, must be really painful to fall and break the neck.

Hey I'm back with a vengeance! (and a tablet) So, I've been whipping up some new stuff and even updated the OP!

I made this Espeon for the Smog

This classic portrait of Gonzo the Great: (Hiden because of size)

And this radical Gliscor!

My skills have improved greatly so I would be glad to hear some criticism/requests of any kind!

!

I love your art! :D That Espeon is adorable, and Gliscor looks hilariously badass.

It's nice to have you back, even if I haven't met you. :> Looking forward to seeing more from you!

The Gligor is so brilliant, I can't even begin to explain why. The shading is absolutely beautiful and fitting to the picture. the Nuzlocke Challenge was just hilarious, I thought I would see the entire story line though...

Wow positive feedback! Yeah, the nuzlocke just kinda dimmed out long story short, I only had one poke after I beat maylene and it was all over :P As for the program, my tablet came with Autodesk Sketchbook (which i used to well, sketch) then I colored it with Photoshop Elements 8

EDIT:
Managed to get this done tonight:

It's inspired by the times I managed to get 6 Bulk Ups with him on PO and swept. I figured with +6 ATK and DEF he'd be pretty ripped.

Prepare for trouble
and make it double(post)

Just whipped up this little Pendoraa

With all of those other 5th Gen bugs like Denchura and Ulgamoth taking the spotlight, he's bound to be indifferent. Don't worry, bro. You're still an awesome lead!

Wow positive feedback! Yeah, the nuzlocke just kinda dimmed out long story short, I only had one poke after I beat maylene and it was all over :P As for the program, my tablet came with Autodesk Sketchbook (which i used to well, sketch) then I colored it with Photoshop Elements 8

EDIT:
Managed to get this done tonight:

It's inspired by the times I managed to get 6 Bulk Ups with him on PO and swept. I figured with +6 ATK and DEF he'd be pretty ripped.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I laughed so hard at this!!

Great drawings, do you take requests?

I like your art! It's very expressive. The Pendoraa is cute, and the Zuruzukin is... madness! xD Bulked up to the max.

The Nuzocke Challenge is hilarious. I can't wait to see what happens next.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I laughed so hard at this!!

Great drawings, do you take requests?
Yes I do, I like to take on challenges/ things I wouldn't think to try on my own.

Oh and Chameleon, Thank you! and the challenge ended long ago, i just never got around to finish the comic since I failed :/ I am considering trying one on White version once it comes to america

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)