Jarardo's Drawings

Guess this is a good place as any to start here, coming from an artist herself. Very good, humorous art work Jarardo!
Challenging Requests? Hmmm, Squirtle with shades on using Bubble on Charmander, Charmander is stuck in a huge bubble >_> Something of that sort.
And, again, nice art. I like the whole sketchiness of your pen art.~

Thanks, Zer0Vivi! I'll get right on that request, and I hope as an artist you start a cool art thread here!

Here's Alchemator's Stantler!

I'll get started on the CB Blissey vs CS Skarmory soon!

Wooper used Dynamic Punch!

The reason a made it into a whole comic is that I just felt that it couldn't be portrayed accurately through only one image. I can't do this often as it takes time and I'll only make a comic of something unless it's specified in a request. Speaking of comics, I have decided I will at least make a pilot Nuzlocke Challenge comic when BW come to america and gauge the reactions on wether or not to continue.

Speaking of requests, I've got Alchemator's and giggity69's brainstormed/sketched out kinda and will hopefully get them done soon! And I'm still taking them, I just changed the thread title because I didn't want to sound desperate :P Keep in mind they may take a while because of school/other non-pokemon related projects.
WHOAAA!

That was awesome lol. Whenever I would imagine DP Wooper, I thought of Steelix...
Anyways, thanks!

Hey Howdy Hey, kids!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while due mainly to personal troubles and then Christmas came and I didn't expect Pokemon Ranger: Gaurdian Signs to be so fucking addicting. I haven't really drawn much over break and I was constantly being haunted by this thread's decaying corpse so I figured: hey it's a new year and a refreshed mind. So I made these three quick pieces today to get the fire burning again!

I AM THE FUCKING HERO OF OBLIVIA!!!!!!!

Now for a non-derp-faced dragon:

I probably should have cropped this one :P Any way, Sally makes a cool wallbreaker but I can't decide between Classic Mixmence, New Mixmence or a whole new set all together.

And who can run Drags with out a Mag?

Breeding this thing is a bitch! I got only have three semi-usuable ones (2 HP Grass and 1 HP Ice) But that HP Fire still alludes me *sigh*

Now that that massive dump is over, I guess I should wipe it up with the reassurance that requests will be completed and new request can be made. It may take time and they will probably be completed in some random-ass order because I can be a picky bastard :P
*Flush*

So you got Guardian Signs too? :P

These are awesome new drawings! I really like the Salamence. I've always thought of him to look really fat and slow but you made him look lean. Kudos.

I love that Magnezone too and I want your HP Ice one. >_>

Which reminds me!

If we're allowed to ask for requests could you draw an HP Fire/Grass/Ice Raikou? :o

fuck, the faces you draw are the best EVER

So you got Guardian Signs too? :P

These are awesome new drawings! I really like the Salamence. I've always thought of him to look really fat and slow but you made him look lean. Kudos.

I love that Magnezone too and I want your HP Ice one. >_>

Which reminds me!

If we're allowed to ask for requests could you draw an HP Fire/Grass/Ice Raikou? :o

fuck, the faces you draw are the best EVER
Haha thanks! And sure, as long as you don't mind that it's Naive. I'll have to find a wifi connection first :/ And I'll take a wack at that Raikou as soon as I can!

I really didn't put much thought into what symbol was trying to express. I just wanted him to do something with his other arm so it doesn't look too much like the Sugimori art :P It works with either interpretation though

Here's Kipp's Raikou!

This is definately distinct among my previous arts:
1) It has more power affects
2)It's the first with the light source coming from below the subject (which I hope I did well with in terms of shading)
I hope it is up to your satisfaction!

I really didn't put much thought into what symbol was trying to express. I just wanted him to do something with his other arm so it doesn't look too much like the Sugimori art :P It works with either interpretation though
No, no that's fine. I quite approve of the... urm... peace sign :D. Looks awsm.

EDIT: Also <3 the Raikou. Very nice.

... <3

Looks great! I love the effects on it, haha. My only nitpick is that the shading looks a teensy bit flat on the legs, and it'd look even cooler if the body was brightened up where there were orbs from the Hidden Power.

Thanks!

breh

強いだね
Thanks, Zer0Vivi! I'll get right on that request, and I hope as an artist you start a cool art thread here!

Here's Alchemator's Stantler!

I'll get started on the CB Blissey vs CS Skarmory soon!
ahaha well done

The wooper one and the ranger one are nice too.

... <3

Looks great! I love the effects on it, haha. My only nitpick is that the shading looks a teensy bit flat on the legs, and it'd look even cooler if the body was brightened up where there were orbs from the Hidden Power.

Thanks!
Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep that in mind when doing other pieces of objects expelling radial energy!

And know, here's something we hope you'll really like!
A little taste of what's to come in March:

I figured I'd get a head start on atleast basic line art since nothing really "happens" in the first episode of a Nuzlocke Challenge. I really need opinions on:
color: use it? or not?
shading: use it? no?
grayscale?
Just to get an idea of how each part should look on par as image quality when I actually start and a good time frame (I want it atleast look better than my first run :P).

Oh and I'll put your request on the list, KidX!

bitches love the oshawott
I know I do

Looking forward to seeing the rest of this in March. :> Looking awesome so far (as usual!).

OSHABUDDIES

Very nice start. As for the coloring question. Greyscale would be interesting to see- like manga screenstone style. What program do you use for the comics? I have a program that I have and never really used called Manga Studio. It's supposed to be extremely useful for doing that because it has many screentones. I'm sure you can find manga screentone textures and use them as you would on Photoshop and GIMP. Well this is just a suggestion.

I would not mind your regular coloring.

Also Kipp, I thought you were choosing Smugleaf.

Interesting. I just use Photoshop Elements 8 since it came free with my tablet. It's good but it lacks some tools of regular photoshop which can be aggravating sometimes. Where would one find this Manga Studio program? It sounds intriguing to atleast try it.

Well their main site is located here http://manga.smithmicro.com/
I don't like how they don't include a trial version, however.
I believe you should be able to try it before you decide if it's right for you.
You can also try to obtain the program by other ways... if you know what I'm referring to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)