Jarardo's Drawings

ELEMENTS8BUDDIES

Torn between Oshawott and Snivy. Wanted to pick Snivy until his English name came out/realized his evolution...sucks. Oshawott has a cool name and no one loves him. :c

Flying Goruugu will be awesome.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
From that Nuzlocke Comic you must do a larger, coloured version of that cook (dough ;D) so I can use it as an avatar!

Sure, Alch!
(I hope I got the size right)

I got everything else in sketch right now. Homeslice, you have no idea how long I wanted to draw a flying Goruugu!

Alchemator

It actually needs to be within 150x150.

I think it's great but it would be even better if the head and the eyes were completely round like the knot of the tie [thing] is. So cute though! :D

EDIT: Nice!

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
wow this is some pretty amazing stuff. i mean it's not so much the actual art that makes it so good as much as it is how cleverly you manipulated the pokemon. nICE work

ok sax king, I'll get it done soon!
Thanks, Atticus! I know my art is essence is pretty basic but I try to emote through and characterize my pieces so it is nice to here that i'm successful in that purporse!

Oh, and here is the flying Goruugu! (I had a lot of fun doing this one :P)

Thanks, AInfinity! I have been a bit more attentive to the final product's line art more carefully and I have become more comfortable with my tablet! I really want to get into working with vectors for sharper/smoother lines because it's used a lot in animation but Elements8 doesn't have a pen tool for some reason. Should i just download the lates GIMP software?

I have never really used GIMP, therefore I can't really give you a recommendation. My favorite software for coloring and lineart is SAI! I like using SAI for it's awesome color selection and low memory usage. For special effects and customized brushes, textures, etc. I recommend Photoshop.

Thanks for the advice! I downloaded a trial of SAI before but never got use it with my tablet. I'll just have to save up the money for various programs.

EDIT: Piplup original and avatar sized

ok sax king, I'll get it done soon!
Thanks, Atticus! I know my art is essence is pretty basic but I try to emote through and characterize my pieces so it is nice to here that i'm successful in that purporse!

Oh, and here is the flying Goruugu! (I had a lot of fun doing this one :P)
OH.
MY.
GOD.
I LOVE YOU.

Alchemator

Here's a challenge for you. Let's see how many awesome / cute / both pics you can come up with using this guy:

Not big, I might use them as avatars!

Haha ok! I'll try to see what i come up with during doodle times! (basically anytime I have a writting implement in my hand and writable surface is nearby :P)

I believe I haven't requested yet. Shame on me.

I would like to request a Gallade in a Phoenix Wright "Objection" pose, showing off his new ability, "Heart of Justice". Please :D.

CURSE SCHOOL WORK!
Lots of hw put me out of commission for a couple days but I'm getting back to work! Damn, there are so many good artists popping up/returning to the forum it's becoming a power struggle for the first page! :P I have a few requests I have left on the back burner and I'm going to try to get those out of the way soon.

Here's some doodles of DoughBakes(I just named him that) mainly for Alch to pick and choose which concepts I should expand upon.

And here is the Gallade full and avatar sized:

Phoenix Wright Gallade is already in sketch mode.

Alchemator

I absolutely adore all of those, except the hammer (? I'm not a cook) one. I think the whisk one would be even better without the bull horns. I get the reference but I think it's really adorable anyway without it!

Also that pun was fantastic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)