Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 22 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the Black and White Apricorns do anything when making Aprijuice and about how many Apricorns do I have to use before anything changes on my Pokemon?

Edit: Nevermind, I found the answer on Bulbapedia.

Is Explosion obligitory on CBGross? The immense power of Explosion is very appealingm but so is the improved coverage of running both Ice Punch/Thunderpunch and STAB Zen Headbutt, or even Bullet Punch somewhere, so I'm a bit unsure...

Is Explosion obligitory on CBGross? The immense power of Explosion is very appealingm but so is the improved coverage of running both Ice Punch/Thunderpunch and STAB Zen Headbutt, or even Bullet Punch somewhere, so I'm a bit unsure...
Taken from the analysis:
Explosion can be dropped to run both ThunderPunch and Bullet Punch, but it is difficult to give up the raw power that Explosion provides for this set. Dropping Explosion is only recommended if your team benefits from the added type coverage ThunderPunch provides along with having an effective priority move.
I suppose you could drop it for Zen Headbutt if you need a lure Rotom-A but you should run max speed with it so you can outspeed the standard defensive set and 2HKO it before it can burn you or hit you with Overheat. If you do run Zen Headbutt, make sure to have counters for the things that can switch in on it easily like Tyranitar, Metagross, and Scizor. The analysis says Ice Punch has a chance to OHKO Zapdos with Stealth Rock up, but I just ran the calc and the Physically Defensive set only takes a maximum of 69% damage and can outspeed you and use Roost to prevent you from 2HKOing it.

In Platinum, there is a guy that tells you your Hidden Power type in the Game Corner prize exchange shop. Anybody know if he still exists in HGSS, and if so, where he is?
Same place - Game Corner Prize Exchange :-D (I can't remember which, just try both Goldenrod and Celadon.)

Another question about the Pokewalker: does it use the total amount of steps for the day in determining which Pokemon/items you can find, or does it use the current amount of steps for the current Pokemon (meaning if you switch Pokemon, you have to walk another 5000 steps, for example)?

Another question about the Pokewalker: does it use the total amount of steps for the day in determining which Pokemon/items you can find, or does it use the current amount of steps for the current Pokemon (meaning if you switch Pokemon, you have to walk another 5000 steps, for example)?
I think it uses the total steps of all time.

HG/SS has that new breeding mechanic for passing down IVs when the parent holds a corresponding Power EV item. I'm curious about how this affects the usual mechanics:

- Do you still get three random IVs passed down in addition to the forced IVs?
- Can the forced IVs get overwritten by random IV rolls?
- Can you use a Power item on both parents to force two IVs?
- Can you use a Power item on the father and an Everstone on the mother to force an IV and a Nature?

I really just need to know how the new mechanic fits into everything.

As I don't have access to Selfdestruct but still want to run ScarfTwo, I thought about an interesting idea-is running Magic coat a good alternative? With good prediction, I can bounce back Dark Void to Darkrai (does that count for sleep clause?), as well as Thunder Wave to Kyogre; is it worth using?

Can someone link me the fan-made art where it's girls that look like/dressed up like Pokemon? Spiky Haired Jolteon Girl, etc. This is so vague but I don't know how to better describe it.

Do I HAVE to do the Spikey Ear Pichu event the first time I go through Ilex Forest? Or can I go back and do the event at any time?

I doubt that you would, but I'll test it in a minute to see for sure. I'll edit this post.

EDIT: You can come back whenever. I just did it, and I've beaten all the gyms.

In HG, I beat Claire and went to the Dragon's Den, but after answering the questions I did not recieve Dratini. What else to I have to do to recieve it?

Also, what are the answers to recieve Extreme Speed Dratini?

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
In HG, I beat Claire and went to the Dragon's Den, but after answering the questions I did not recieve Dratini. What else to I have to do to recieve it?

Also, what are the answers to recieve Extreme Speed Dratini?
Try leaving the Dragon's Den. You will be stopped by Claire near the entrance. After that you should be able to go back and get the Dratini.

First
First
Third
First
Second

Are the answers for ExtremeSpeed.

I've heard from alot of people that they do respawn after you beat the E4, but I haven't tested it myself. But alot of reliable people have told me they do.

How can I make pokemon interesting again? Competitive pokemon is getting rather dull, because the metagame is starting to become extremely stale and polarized, im pretty much all tiers I have played (all but Ubers). I've tried using really gimmicky teams and pretty good teams, but its just boring now. I need ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)