Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 22 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes this is confirmed, but it may be patched in the future. Either way, Smeargle still pulls it off better. However, that is kind of just my opinion, but I think that anything Ditto can do, Smeargle can do better, especially if Ditto is trying to copy Smeargle while having a moveslot wasted with Rage
Not that it doesn't already have a gigantic movepool and all but couldn't Mew do this as well since it has Transform? Come to think of it, couldn't anything with Mimic do it by copying Transform?

As far as the breeding Pokemon with previously illegal combinations goes, the only useful ones I can think of right now are Belly Drum+Aqua Jet Azumarill and Hypnosis+Brave Bird/Nasty Plot Crobat, besides the previously mentioned DD Leaf Blade Tropius, which won't be that much better than DD Seed Bomb Tropius.

Edit: The thread Master Ball posted answered my question.

Not that it doesn't already have a gigantic movepool and all but couldn't Mew do this as well since it has Transform? Come to think of it, couldn't anything with Mimic do it by copying Transform?
Mew can't breed, ditto can breed with anything. Thats why mew can't do it

Can someone help figure out how good the evade-ability of this fosslass is?

It's hail, has brightpowder, with attract and thunder wave already on the opponet

and then same question, only add confusion to the mix.

thanks in advance.
I had loads of trouble against this Froslass (Candice's, only with Double Team and Sitrus Berry instead of Bright Powder) when I was playing through Platinum with my two-Poké team of Torterra and Pachirisu, and I think I recall trying to hit the final Discharge from Risu, and it finally hit when Risu (my last remaining) was in the red. (I think I recall that they were around Level 60 at the time.)

What is the old OU set mespirit ran? it countered gya and dd mence and such. it isnt in the analysis anymore

Question:

In the guide explaining SID's and RNG exploiting it mentioned that you need to have either a shiny pokemon not aquired via chain or breeding or 4-8 chained pokemon.

I never saw a guide concerning the 4-8 chained pokemon method of getting the SID.

Help is appreciated. Thanks.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What are some OU late-game sweepers that benefit from paralysis support? Or any pokemon for that matter. Thanks.
Aggron can also be a great sweeper with paralysis support, really any pokemon with great offensive stats tha is let down by its speed.

Not sure if it's my game or not, I go to the 3 move tutors to get Earth Power for Sky Forme Shaymin, but it's not there. Is Platinum version the only way for Shaymin to get Earth Power?

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Since the three Johto starters are losers I'm looking to trade over a different Pokemon to go through the game with. What's the earliest I can trade a Cubone from Platinum to Soul Silver? Do I need to get the National Dex or anything like that? Thanks.

In HGSS, how do I open the path between Fuschia and Route 19? I've done the electricity sidequest and have Kanto badges 1-6. Do I need to defeat Blaine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)