Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 22 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway aside from hacking (and counting) to check your evs? Or at least have a good idea how many I still need to get my effort ribbon.

Is there anyway aside from hacking (and counting) to check your evs? Or at least have a good idea how many I still need to get my effort ribbon.
I guess if you know your pokemons exact IVs, you could do an IV battle, and subtract the current stat from what it would be with no EVs (258Atk stat - 225Atk stat) and then divide that by 4, but that seems way too complicated to be honest.

i was thinking of addin dugtrio in my sandstorm team but i dont know which abilaty would be better for it id like the evasive boost sandveil gives but the abilaity to stop sweepers with areana trap is good too?

Arena Trap. Sand Viel is lol on Dugtrio, because even with the extra defense, it still dies to any priority move that hits it, Arena Trap is far more useful being able to trap and revenge kill stuff.

@shadowwolf: Sand Veil may actually be worth a consideration, as most people won't even try to switch out.

What is the best Voltorb Flip calculator, online or otherwise?

Does A steel type using Magnet Rise grant him the ability of Levitate? Meaning he can switch out of Arena Trap? Or is it strictly Ground type immunity?

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
What is the old OU set mespirit ran? it countered gya and dd mence and such. it isnt in the analysis anymore
[SET]
name: Anti-Sweeper
move 1: Thunderbolt
move 2: Ice Beam
move 3: Psychic
move 4: Thunder Wave / U-turn
item: Leftovers
nature: Bold
evs: 252 HP / 124 Def / 36 SpA / 96 SpD
The defensive EVs allow Mesprit to survive a +2 Flamethrower from Life Orb Infernape, a Waterfall from a +1 Life Orb Gyarados, and a Shadow Ball from Timid Life Orb Gengar. With 36 EVs, Mesprit reaches 255 Special Attack, enough to guarantee an OHKO against 4 HP / 0 SpD Gyarados with Thunderbolt after taking damage from Stealth Rock.
i was thinking of addin dugtrio in my sandstorm team but i dont know which abilaty would be better for it id like the evasive boost sandveil gives but the abilaity to stop sweepers with areana trap is good too?
Always use Arena Trap because most good players will try to switch out.
Does A steel type using Magnet Rise grant him the ability of Levitate? Meaning he can switch out of Arena Trap? Or is it strictly Ground type immunity?
Strictly Ground-type immunity.

When you trick a choice item onto a user does it lock them into their previously used move or are they free to select which move they lock into?

I was always under the impression it was the former, but in PBR it's the latter.

If Trick is used and the choice item is obtained BEFORE you attack, you're locked into whatever you use that turn. It it's used after you attack, you're locked into whatever you use next turn.

After you get the Radio chip/expansion thing, you have to play the radio while standing in front of Snorlax. Move the cursor on the radio to the very top middle star and it will play Poke Flute (only works in Kanto).

The road by Fuchsia is unlocked after you beat Blaine (I think...)

I really need help on getting a Shiny Leaf on my Venusaur to put on YouTube (mew22351). He is a Calm nature. I already used Route 32(the one with the Magnet Train rails), 4, 6, and Route 48 (Safari Zone front). Route 2 is not giving me anything. Route 28 (Mt. Silver) keeps on saying Venusaur is "relaxed" (the exclamation mark appears, causing me to mistake that Venusaur got the leaf). Route 35 keeps on saying Venusaur is "claustrophobic". Anyone give me any tips?

The rematches in my HG aren't advancing in teams. i.e. I'm battling Huey right now for free proteins and leveling up my Crobat, and after (I think) 12 rematches he's still got the 34/36 Poliwhirls instead of advancing to 38 Poliwhirl/41 Poliwrath like Serebii says should happen on just the second rematch.

What to do?

Have you beaten the Elite Four/gotten all 16 Badges yet? I'm thinking there's a level cap until certain points in the game so you don't get taken out by unexpected high level opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)