Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 22 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a simple quetion i wanna know
How do i know if a pokemon is legal hacked ( pokesaved ) and not ?
well a legal hack is everythingthat has legal stats if cautch in pokeball it can get egg moves. But if its cautch in dusk ball it cant get any egg moves example a salamence cautch in dusk ball cant have hydro pump. and a legal pokemon should have a reasonable catch/hatch location example you cant have a palkia which is cautch in route 222

Try using legit.exe, an application which if you enter the information, it will tell you if a pokmon is hacked or not. Itonly works for PCs though

well a legal hack is everythingthat has legal stats if cautch in pokeball it can get egg moves. But if its cautch in dusk ball it cant get any egg moves example a salamence cautch in dusk ball cant have hydro pump. and a legal pokemon should have a reasonable catch/hatch location example you cant have a palkia which is cautch in route 222
no, i mean if we are battling someone, or trading with someone, or maybe a legal hacked is used in a trade thread, how could we know if it's pokesaved or not ? i mean it's pure breed or is it pokesaved ??

Is there an article for/What are the comparative benefits or pro/cons of various kamikaze style moves? Selfdestruct/Explosion, Destiny Bond, Memento and to a lesser extent Tailwind and/or any others I might be forgetting.

Description: If I were to use a sacrifice lead I would want to prevent the opponent's start-up, start-up myself and gain as many press turns as possible, but if no turn advantage is gained there is no point in using it over regular damage or another staple move.

How can you tell if a pokemon is hacked or not by Pokesav? What are legal hacks and illegal hacks?
Legal hacks are pokemon that have movesets/stats that they could normally obtain via breeding/RNG/luck. There are various programs you can download off the internet to check a pokemon you have obtained.

Is it true that I can fight the gym leaders more than once?
If it's true, how can I do that?
Yes you can; I don't know how.

Is there an article for/What are the comparative benefits or pro/cons of various kamikaze style moves? Selfdestruct/Explosion, Destiny Bond, Memento and to a lesser extent Tailwind and/or any others I might be forgetting.

Description: If I were to use a sacrifice lead I would want to prevent the opponent's start-up, start-up myself and gain as many press turns as possible, but if no turn advantage is gained there is no point in using it over regular damage or another staple move.
No there is no article, since in pretty much every case, the cost/benefit changes.

I'm trying to make a team atm, which pokemon would be good to start with?

A Rotom (Any except the fan) or a Jolteon?

I'm trying to make a team atm, which pokemon would be good to start with?

A Rotom (Any except the fan) or a Jolteon?
Depends on what type of team you are trying to do (semi-stall, stall, HO, etc). Pick either an offensive or defensive core, and go from there.

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Is it true that I can fight the gym leaders more than once?
If it's true, how can I do that?
After beating the E4, randomly Gym Leaders will be outside of their gym. Talk to them, get their phone number and call them when they tell you to.

If my opponent has Toxic Spikes out and I switch in Gengar, would it remove the spikes since its a poison type or would it not do anything since it has Levitate?

If my opponent has Toxic Spikes out and I switch in Gengar, would it remove the spikes since its a poison type or would it not do anything since it has Levitate?
It won't unless its holding an Iron Ball (lol)

EDIT: 500th post :D

Is Giratina's Griseous Orb untradeable between HG/SS carts? Meaning if I want to have a Giratina-O, I have to pick the level 1 Giratina instead of the level 1 Palkia/Diagla (barring hacking)?

Is there a site that lists all possible 3rd and 4th generation moves (move tutor, promotional, gamecube, etc.) for each pokémon one a single page for each?

I know Bulbapedia has all this information, but you have to go to a second 3rd gen page which is inconvenient for comparing.

Cheers.

Is Giratina's Griseous Orb untradeable between HG/SS carts? Meaning if I want to have a Giratina-O, I have to pick the level 1 Giratina instead of the level 1 Palkia/Diagla (barring hacking)?
Yes, you're still unable to trade the Griseous Orb so you'll have to get the Giratina if you want a Giratina-O in HGSS.

Are the IVs and natures of in-game trainers (Gym Leaders, etc... anyone outside of the Battle Frontier) completely random?

I have noticed that abilities are NOT... every time I battle Wake at the Battleground, his Quagsire has Damp and not Water Absorb.

1) Which one of the two is generally considered "better", Alakazam or Gengar?

2) If I opt to use Life Orb Gengar, is Explosion superior to HP Fire to lure and destroy Blissey and clear a path for a special-based sweep?

3) Should Hypnosis be used on Gengar? Even on the SUpPunch set, I feel bad losing the Electric-type move...

1) Which one of the two is generally considered "better", Alakazam or Gengar?

2) If I opt to use Life Orb Gengar, is Explosion superior to HP Fire to lure and destroy Blissey and clear a path for a special-based sweep?

3) Should Hypnosis be used on Gengar? Even on the SUpPunch set, I feel bad losing the Electric-type move...
1) Gengar

2) Do you like getting walled by blissey or decimated by scizor?

3) lolHypnosis. 60% =/= Reliable = bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)