Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Trebs I was thinking more along the lines of something you would actually call your Pokemon, rather than something funny. I appreciate the suggestion but I'd rather not see DrunkenApe pop up every time I send out my Chimchar xD poor guy

Alright people of smogon, give me your worst. I'm doing this on Sapphire, with no trading. Fire away.
Worst eh... Ok then!

Catch a male Slakoth and Solo Roxanne with it. You can only evolve it when it solos one of Brawly's Pokemon. When you can (As soon as possible), evolve it into Slaking. You must keep Yawn all the way through and teach it rest when you can and keep it as well! Call it Naptime!

(I really used to hate Slakoth's and Slaking's ability!)

Fangren, take a Gulpin and name it Heartburn. It must solo Wattson's Magnemite (or Magneton, if you want) before it can evolve, and it may not learn Sludge Bomb.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Alright people of smogon, give me your worst. I'm doing this on Sapphire, with no trading. Fire away.
You must use a wingull named Gulliver, who cannot evolve unless it ko's 1 of wattsons pokemon 1 on 1 no items in a successfull victory for the badge. Also, it must learn Shock wave immediately after, and must use it to start of any battle, and used twice against any ground pokemon when it is switched in.

Good Luck ^__^

Aha, wow, I really got a lot of tough things, I think...let's see.

-Slakoth M (Naptime): Solo Roxanne; evolve into Vigoroth only after soloing one of Brawly's; evolve into Slaking ASAP; keep Yawn throughout; teach it Rest ASAP and keep the move from then on

-Gulpin (Heartburn): Must solo Wattson's Magnemite or Magneton to evolve into Swalot; cannot learn Sludge Bomb

-Wingull (Gulliver): Must solo one of Wattson's Pokemon to evolve into Pelipper (no items used); Teach Shockwave ASAP and use it as first move and twice against any ground types it fights

-Shroomish (Shrooms): Must solo one of Flannery's while under level 38 to evolve into Breloom

-Spoink: Only 1 attacking move; Must solo one of the Elite 4 to evolve into Grumpig

-Mudkip (HATRED): Cannot learn Surf; Cannot evolve into Marshtomp until it learns Hydro Pump

That correct? Seems interesting. Evolving Wingull and Shroomish will definitely be the most difficult. I'll start on this monstrosity sometime tomorrow, probably.

Alright, I'M taking a challange in blue.

DA RULEZ (Follow these or your pokemon will not be accepted)

If there is a forced capture, ok, but NOTHING LIKE CATCHING A MALE DRAGONAIR IN THE SAFARI ZONE! I capture the pokemon whenever the fuck I feel like it.

Names are needed.

ABSOLUTELY NO CHARIZARD.

1 unevolved allowed.

If you restrict evos, sereously, don't make it imposible. A good rule of thumb: If you would never consider doing it, don't give it away.

EDIT: I looked at the last page, and was horrified. My last point is getting added to the first page pronto.

Get a Raticate, name it Remmy, it must learn Focus Energy before evolving and you cannot teach it Dig.

Edit: Update:

I'm at Celestic Town with this team:

Shellos - Lv. 34 (F) - Quiet - Sticky Hold - Water Pulse/Body Slam/Mud Bomb/Hidden Power [Fire]
Tropius - Lv. 34 (M) - Bold - Clorophyll - Magical Leaf/Razor Leaf/Stomp/Whirlwind
Meditite (Om) - Lv. 35 (F) - Lonely - Pure Power - Hi Jump Kick/Force Palm/Rock Smash/Confusion
Bibarel (Big Mouth) - Lv. 35 (F) - Lonely - Unaware - Headbutt/Water Gun/Rock Smash/Yawn
Torterra (Qat) - Lv. 35 (F) - Jolly - Overgrow - Wood Hammer/Bite/Cut/Leech Seed
Kadabra - Lv. 36 (M) - Timid - Inner Focus - Psybeam/Confusion/Reflect/Teleport

Raticate named Remmy (You've been on #nuzlocke, haven't you? Fuck that name on Rattatas [cries]) that has to have a worse than useless move before evolving, and can't learn the broken-ass 100 BP dig at any point.

Anything else?

heh

dugtrio named wickdaggler, must be caught as a dugtrio before surge
wickdaggler is 11 letters so it won't fit.

Get a Butterfree, name it Mothra, it must always know Harden. Also, I've never been on #nuzlocke. I did come up with that name for one of my Rattata on my Nuzlocke run of HG, though.

I can't use Mothra, you've already suggested something to me.

Since Rodan can't come up with a name, I did it for myself.

Raticate that must be named the same thing as my DEAD rattata from my FRO nuzlocke, must know a worse than useless move before evolving, and cannot know dig.

Dugtrio named Duggout, must be caught as a Dugtrio (easy.) before surge. (Which I would do anyway.)

@Mattman: A Koffing that may only evolve after KOing 10 Trainer Pokemon with Selfdestruct/Explosion. It must also use Selfdestruct/Explosion at least once per badge and once per E4 member. Obviously, no restrictions on Revive usage.

Its name is Grenade.

@Mattman: A Koffing that may only evolve after KOing 10 Trainer Pokemon with Selfdestruct/Explosion. It must also use Selfdestruct/Explosion at least once per badge and once per E4 member. Obviously, no restrictions on Revive usage.

Its name is Grenade.
Sereosly, STOP SENDING THESE REQUESTS. Would you want to have to do this? I'll take it, but if you would never consider doing it yourself, don't send it.

Remmy the Raticate.
Duggout the Dugtrio.
Grenade the Weezing.
Lickitung who I will have the pleasure of naming.

I also want a starter. NO CHAR LINE THOUGH.

Hahahahaha... you let me use the 120 BP, 90% accurate blizzard over Ice Beam? Thanks!

The four guys I already posted.
Charizard the Blastoise (I can't stand names in all caps.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)