Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
in that poster, does the swan and the eagle have to do anything with each other? it's just that in that picture, the swan looks so majestic.. and their like a duo --- two majestic birds with wide wingspans

also considering that the pokemon are drawn in proportionate sizes, and that miruhoggu is in the background, would that mean that it would actually be tall? (as tall or taller that rankurusu and Dento) that's just weird. i was expecting that it's the same size as a furret

I doubt that Swana and Wuuguru are related to each other besides the fact that they're both Flying types. It is a possibility for it, though. You can never really know with the anime.

Miruhoggu looks like he's thinking "BITCH PLEASE".

He really creeps me out.

I don't watch the anime, but I did look up the Sinnoh League matches on YouTube because I was bored. I was actually getting into it and was having a good time, until I got to the latest episode. That was the biggest load of bullshit Pokemon has ever pulled. Can anyone who follows the anime clarify as to why this guy has legendaries? Did he appear at all before match that would allude to his power? Furthermore, who the hell is he? Some random trainer who got his hands on a few legendaries? Any insight would be appreciated because I am disappointed.

I don't watch the anime, but I did look up the Sinnoh League matches on YouTube because I was bored. I was actually getting into it and was having a good time, until I got to the latest episode. That was the biggest load of bullshit Pokemon has ever pulled. Can anyone who follows the anime clarify as to why this guy has legendaries? Did he appear at all before match that would allude to his power? Furthermore, who the hell is he? Some random trainer who got his hands on a few legendaries? Any insight would be appreciated because I am disappointed.
In order...

There was another trainer who used a Heatran in the League, though it's unknown what happened to him (Lost somewhere?), Barry (DPt rival) told of his power during the League opening, as if it were a rumor, he's Takuto, and he captured both Darkrai and Latios in some unknown way.

... That's all I got, honestly. ;^^ Really, I'm not much of an anime viewer myself, though I do keep a _few_ tabs from time to time...

Hopefully this Takuto character might be their way to set up some new guy that actually hails from a future region such as Isshu just so Ash can beat it. They made such a big deal when Charizard beat Articuno, so hopefully Ash gets to get revenge on that Ubernerd.

I wonder if Ash's going to catch a lefendary himself this season.
Also, im still in for shadow tag umbreon, though that would send it straight to ubers, i guess?

Did anyone else catch the most recent anime episode or see the pics from it? Ash goes up against his opponent who uses a Dakrai and wipes out half of his team. When he finally knocks out Darkrai his opponent sends out a Latios and finishes him off.

I don't follow the anime but I imagine that if I did I would be really pissed that the entire season of following Ash and watching him win his badges and battles ends in a few minutes from some guy who uses legendary pokemon. What the fuck?
that is pretty much how i felt after that episode...i mean..serious?

ash had a epic battle with paul, beat a trick room team, heck he even evolved cyndaquil. but then some random trainer with a darkrai and latios show up and beat him 4-0.

that is game logic if you guys think for a sec, given the fact on the battle frontier in platinun people used legendary ones like heatran and cress.

we hack the games. vincent valentine hack the tv show.

Wow... just wow. That is the closest pokemon will ever get to a Deux Ex Machina, which is where supernatural elements are introduced to move along the plot.

From a certain standpoint, though, I do have to commend the animators. They killed two birds with one stone; One, they stopped Ash from winning the League (We all knew it would happen- we just didn't know how) and two, they proved that Ash can still become stronger; he apparently doesn't yet have the team to beat a team of ubers.

Wait one second... He did beat a couple ubers once, didn't he? I can't remember exactly when, but I'm pretty sure he did. Which introduces only one solution; that guy is both a Deux Ex Machina, AND his pokemon are EV trained. Okay, I'm most likely looking too far into this. But it is a good example of when a N0ob goes up against a competitive player or a hardcore non-competitive player, nonetheless.

How on earth has Ash not won a League yet? Orange doesn't count :P

Giving Takuto both a Darkrai and a Latios is clearly the biggest "screw you" the writers could have done. That is seriously messed up. Two of the most broken Ubers in existence vs Ash.

Surely Ash deserved to win the Sinnoh League. He beat Paul (finally), the anime had about 50 filler episodes minimum between Badge 7 and Badge 8 for him to train and get stronger.

Not only did they make Takuto broken but they gave Ash one of his weakest teams possible.
Heracross, Torkoal, Gible, Sceptile, Swellow and Pikachu.

Sceptile and Pikachu are powerful but the others are really sub-standard. He knew his opponent had a damn Darkrai. As if he would bring Gible and Torkoal ffs.

Ash's best team would be something along the lines of

Charizard
Sceptile
Pikachu
Infernape
Snorlax
Staraptor/Torterra

That's the kind of team you bring against someone with a Darkrai.

Ash's best team would be something along the lines of

Charizard
Sceptile
Pikachu
Infernape
Snorlax
Staraptor/Torterra
Actually... Torterra has not won a match since it evolved, really. If anything, his strongest Grass would actually be his Sceptile, as you've seen gave the finishing blow to Darkrai itself.

But it is a good example of when a N0ob goes up against a competitive player or a hardcore non-competitive player, nonetheless.
Uh... What? Ash always believed in the Heart of the Card- Err... Pokémon. That's the driving point of the series, believe in your pokémon. When did once a character in the anime act competitive...?

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Actually, I found this the most enjoyable and hilarious league ending I've ever watched, but that's just because I've been waiting for something like this, as opposed to the Harrison/Tyson kind of thing they had in the previous two leagues (bond with the person, then lose). This was a daring approach by the writers, and they should be applauded for that. Takuto was a great character and deserved to win more than anyone else. He reminds the audience that Ash really is very far away from being a Pokemon Master, and displays a trainer's true potential by owning and battling with these so called unobtainable Pokemon. Takuto should be the role model of every trainer in the anime, perhaps including Cynthia herself.

Hopefully, Ash's battle with Takuto will remind him step up his game in the Isshu region.

'Course though, I did want Ash to bring better mons for some more action, and even if he went down 6-0 I wanted to see Takuto's entire team :(

Actually... Torterra has not won a match since it evolved, really. If anything, his strongest Grass would actually be his Sceptile, as you've seen gave the finishing blow to Darkrai itself.
I already had Sceptile in the team and was struggling for a 6th. Probably would be given to Staraptor for type variety.

On a more serious note, does anybody think Ash will finally go and get his Pidgeot back :P

for god sake jibaku. we do that all time on shoddy and wi-fi. i have to aplaud them for trolling us like that though, i mean, for all we know he can be part of a evil team that use super machines to take control over pokemons....right?

ming-ming@ Paul.

i like where this is going though, i really want a rival like silver or paul(SSDD) and SHINJI really gave me hopes of that.

I don't think we'll have a jerkass rival in BW, though. Unless 'N' really gets jerkassish, since neither Bel nor Cheren seem to be going in that direction.

Well if Ash wants to start winning Leagues he shoud stay the fuck away from crappy pokemon.
Like seriously, he only catches the crappy bird of the generation plus the starters and a few other random and NU pokemon.

Also Torterra sucks so hard, he mush have crappy EV's or something.... he couldnt beat a Hippowdon by spamming Leaf Storm.

They just might. A -SAtk Torterra with 0 SAtk IVs using Leaf Storm on Hippowdon (Cursing Hippo set) does 40.5% - 48.6%. After several uses of Leaf Storm and Hippowdon's Slack Off, it would hardly dent it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)