Black/White Animated Sprites (update - ALL 649 FRONT SPRITES COMPLETE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffinhead

b202 wifi vgc
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I am trying to shiny-fy the sprites that you awesome people have compiled, but with the trial version gif editor stuff I'm not sure how many I can get done D:
Also, the colors might be a little off, please let me know if I need to change it.
Here are my attempts.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Do we have permission to put these on Bulbapedia?
I don't see why not. It's not like anyone owns them.

Also, BIG news. ALL 5TH GEN POKEMON ANIMATED FRONT SPRITES (That's Victini to Genosect) have been ripped and are ready for download. You can view each individually or download the whole pack from the first post.

Im willing to help out with the animating but I only have one problem atm. Just look at the picture

I removed some layers to make it easier but I need to change the background colour to a lighter colour(Or white if possible). Does anyone know how to do this?

I know this might not be the best place to ask but if i can then i would really like to help out.

Great work so far. Can't wait to see all the backsprites.

I would like to help as well, but my screen recorder is horrendous, much alike blacknwhite's problem.

Hey I just wanted to say you've done a great job so far and I would like to request Latias' sprite, if you could. Thanks.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Haven't updated this in a while, but at long last, all 649 animated sprites are now there. Download link includes all alternate forms (except Unown, Arceus, and Genosect), along with some (not all) gender differences.

Im willing to help out with the animating but I only have one problem atm. Just look at the picture

I removed some layers to make it easier but I need to change the background colour to a lighter colour(Or white if possible). Does anyone know how to do this?

I know this might not be the best place to ask but if i can then i would really like to help out.
Use this code with black version.
Start + Select
Code:
94000130 FFF30000
12287A14 00007C1F
12288004 00007C1F
D2000000 00000000

The list is missing the Barboach/Whiscash line. This could be bothersome, since Whiscash has such a prominent spot in the standard and uber metagame (Hydration+Rest+Dragon Dance ftw). It should be between Solrock and Corpish, but alas, it is not. Also, the Regigigas sprite is fantastic, and Heatran tries hard to mimic Metagross' dancing moves.

I can't believe why Pidgeot and Noctowl stay there doing nothing. I mean they're flying, they could at least move the wings?

Also it would be sort of better to "understand" why are they not affected by Spikes etc.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've added this resource to the OP of the SQSA thread (found here). I will be unsticking this thread tomorrow as part of forum clean up. I dunno if you will ever visit this thread again, aragonbird, but thanks for this excellent resource!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)