The Circus - Game Over - Mafia Multinational Wins!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
OK um I am still missing like 3 PMs I will update in a few hours regardless of whether or not I get them.

Since I don't really care that much and they will die if they don't send in actions I would like Altair, LightWolf, and badalcristiano to send in actions or be godkilled. Feel free to abuse them if you see them on.

EDIT: Update

"For fuck's sake Altair, stop grabbing my balls" says LightWolf.

"Fuck off LightWolf no WAY I am picking up after the massacres of those last two cycles" returns Altair.

The two ten-year-olds still shouting at each other, Flamestrike begins to laugh.

"These suckers will NEVER guess I'm the last of the Dodgeball Dynamic! Just gonna keep truckin'..."

"Ahem, good evening ladies and gentlemen. Tonight's entertainment will NOT include groping at each other's nutsacks I am afraid...so unfortunate."

With that, all who groped or who forgot to send in a PM (badalcristiano...) were swiftly and brutally massacred.
Flamestrike-D
badalcristiano-M
alphajolt-M
altair-M
Engineer Pikachu-U
theangryscientist-U
LightWolf-U

And with the death of Flamestrike, the Dodgeball Dynamic has been eliminated!

With the elimination of a faction comes the elimination of Be Unpopular or Die rules. From here on out, the only way to knock another person out is via Dodgeball rules. There are only four of you left, so hopefully we can finish this quickly!

Deadline in 24 hours (STRICT)

UncleSam

Leading this village
Fuck me senseless, I was out of town and just reached back was about to send it in right now

bs
...so you knew that deadline was gonna be 24 hours before you could send in an action but decided that it was on me to stall the game a whole fucking day to accommodate you?

If you are gonna be out of touch tell me in advance. Otherwise, fuck off; I am not going to slow down the game for one person, especially someone so lazy as not to mention activity problems in advance.

I have no sympathy for you.

Hi, I noticed there's no rule against deadtalking beyond mentioning how you died. If anybody has any groping results for the remaining players and would like to share that would be awesome; it's kind of a crapshoot right now.

UncleSam

Leading this village
OK uh at this point if you don't send in a PM you just idle since it is tactically useless to idle. (Yes someone didn't send in a PM).

Anyhow, no one died, Cycle 5.

24 HOURS TO GET PMs IN.

EDIT: Since I told someone, Pidge did not send in an action last cycle. Feel free to abuse him all you like to get in an action this cycle.

UncleSam

Leading this village
GAME OVER

ALL ACTIONS IN.

FINAL UPDATE COMING UP...

Pidge eyed billymills, who he had been hunting for some time.

"Ima get this fucker now..." Pidge said, drooling with excitement as billymills finally gave up his guard he had put up all game and stooped down to Pick Up a ball.

As he sent the ball flying, however, he turned around and saw what so many others before him had seen...

A ball smacked him flush in the face.

The origin of the ball was a little hard to make out initially, but suddenly the audience gasped. It had come from Veedrock, who had been operating the microphone the whole time!

Gazing down in disgust at the two final members of the Unpopular Union, Pidge and billymills, Veedrock only graced them with the word "fools" before stepping over their bodies on his way into the arena.

"This ain't right! You can't have neuts in a game like this!" shouted someone, to whom Veedrock prompty gave the finger and strolled out into the very center of the pavilion.

"It's been a TON of fun everyone, but I'm afraid the entertainment is over now! I am the sole ruler of this pavilion, THE CLOWN!"

"Oi! Fuckbag! Forget something?"

Looking startled, Veedrock turned around just in time to get caught in the chest with a ball thrown by the lone survivor and member of the Mafia Multinational, Stevensnype.

The ringmaster was dead.
UncleSam said:
Dear Veedrock,
You are the Clown.

You don’t care about this conflict, you just want to get your circus back from these crazy unpopular, dodgeball-playing mafiosos. You have a very special role in this conflict.

You know that you are the only person in this game with any vestige of a “Role PM”. Everyone else simply has an alliance and the standard abilities.

Your abilities as they stand last until one faction is completely eliminated. They will change after that due to people’s increased awareness, but you are not sure how.

Until then, you will show up as a member of any user’s team who gropes you.

Additionally, since you are everywhere at the circus, you can successfully grope any user and discover the alliance of that user.

Due to being so unpopular (seriously who likes clowns these days), you are also immune to deaths via the Be Unpopular or Die method.

You are alone. You win if you kill all others users.
UncleSam said:
With the elimination of the Dodgeball Dynamic, you have gained new powers.

Firstly, you may, rather than Pickup OR Throw, simply choose to "Pickup+Throw at <user>". You will use your CLOWN SPEED (This action makes no sense don't worry about it) to both Pickup AND Throw a ball that turn at <user>. This action is identical to Throwing a ball at <user>, with the exception that you do not need to first pick a ball up. Any balls you previously picked up you have dropped automatically, enabling you to catch.

Secondly, in addition to your allotted Dodges and Catches, once in the game you may choose to "TARP ALL THROWS". Any and all throws at you that turn will be caught by you. You may still use a normal catch should this action succeed, but you may not use this action directly after a normal catch, and you may not use a normal catch directly after using this action.

And with that, the Mafia Multinational has won The Circus! Congratulations!

Anyone interested in the Sheet used for this can check here but it's not very interesting.

God damnit.

I originally planned on playing extremely cautiously, which means I would have caught this turn (last 2 turns were catch then dodge). This way I avoided getting eliminated in any fashion and when there were few players left, I strike and win.

I deviated from this plan for the sole purpose of speeding the game up, since it's been dragging quite a bit. I anticipated Pidge taking out billyills, myself taking out Pidge, and then Snype dodging, at which point I'd win with a Catch next turn. I lost because I decided to be hasty rather than remain cautious (and as it was just revealed, I'd have actually won with a catch this turn).

I'm mad. I had the most ridiculous role ever and poor judgement caused me to lose.

UncleSam

Leading this village
By the way, Veedrock lost all of his abilities he had before a faction died when he gained his new abilities, which is how Stevensnype was able to Grope him then Throw at him.

UncleSam

Leading this village
OK guys it was brought to my attention that one of the rules mentioned that throws used against teammates fail. This rule was put into place so you don't get randed among 46 people on Turn 2 or something; given that it was Turn 6 and Pidge was still hucking at his teammate, I don't really feel sorry for not giving the Unpopular Union the win/keeping it going with two people.

Also, many of the rules changed when a faction died that were put into place for the three faction part of the game. This is one that, while not explicitly stated so, fits into the category of a "three faction" rule. THAT BEING SAID, I admit fully that I made a slight mistake and that, if this were a serious game, I would care.

Given that Pidge tried to throw out billy the turn before and would have if I hadn't let him idle T4, the Mafia Multinational gets the win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)