The Circus - Game Over - Mafia Multinational Wins!

So nobody is going to Dodge this turn. It's most likely a tossup between Pickup and Groping again. People who don't want to take risks will Catch. Considering a bunch of people probably Groped last turn and can't do it again this turn, I predict that Pickup will still be most popular.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
DEADLINE.

Update in an edit...

As shade goes to reach for a ball, suddenly lambasto gets in the way.

"Dicklicker" screams shade, kicking out at lambasto's face and catching him off guard. Spewing blood, lambasto gets up, looking irate, and jumps at shade. Kicking and screaming they went at it for what seemed like hours. If you want to see an accurate representation of this fight, click here.

"Heh, stupid cunts" mutters Earthworm, looking down in disgust at the pair of them. "Seriously, what are they think..."

Suddenly he is cut off by a familiar sight as he turns around.

"No....NO! That's not possible. I'm not popular I swear! I swear! I'm the least popular Circus mod!" Screams Earthworm, begging for mercy.

"That's a lie and you know it. No way you are getting out of this one...any of you." Says the man on the microphone. Earthworm, shade, lambasto (the latter two still kicking the shit out of each other), and everyone else who tried to Pick Up a ball or forgot to send in a PM were swiftly obliterated.
the interwebs-D
polelover44-D
aura_guardian-D
RaRe555-D
lambasto-D
shade-D
coolking49-D
Slipperjeans-D
General Spoon-M
Captain Bagman-M
Jigglypuffers42-M
Thoughts-U
Earthworm-U

May they rest in peace.

It is now Cycle 3. PMs within 48 hours etc. etc.

The following users are douchebags:

the interwebs-D
polelover44-D
aura_guardian-D
RaRe555-D
lambasto-D
shade-D
coolking49-D
Slipperjeans-D
General Spoon-M
Captain Bagman-M
Thoughts-U
Earthworm-U

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm going to pick up this round. I strongly suggest other people not to do so, as 5 more people doing so will result in us being guaranteed to be dead, and judging by what people said when I talked to them, about three other people joining me in picking up will most likely result in us dying. Bottom line: Don't pick up, or you're probably dead.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
I'm going to pick up this round. I strongly suggest other people not to do so, as 5 more people doing so will result in us being guaranteed to be dead, and judging by what people said when I talked to them, about three other people joining me in picking up will most likely result in us dying. Bottom line: Don't pick up, or you're probably dead.
Well I'm going to be the stubborn douchebag and pick up a ball. At this point it's still random.org

Mafia Multinational-4 left
Unpopular Union-5 left
Dodgeball Dynamic-1 left
Plus the one extra guy that could be on any team. At least 3 people have to die tonight.
This should be interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)