The ASB Singles Tournament #1 Prize Claim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming from my battle with Arcanite: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3448285&page=2

Temperantia: 2 TC

Mr. Bubbles: 2 KO, 2 MC
Eclipse: 2 MC, 1 DC

Toxicroak buys Drain Punch (Egg)
Eclipse buys Fly (TM)

Pokemon (Changes applied):

Honchkrow- Eclipse (M)
Nature: Lonely (Adds * to Attack, Subtracts * from Defense)
Type: Dark/Flying
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilties:
Insomnia: (Innate) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Super Luck: (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.
Moxie (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:

HP: 110
Atk(+): 6
Def(-): 1
SpA: 4
SpD: 2
Spe: 71

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Peck
Astonish
Pursuit
Haze
Wing Attack
Night Shade
Assurance
Sucker Punch
Taunt
Nasty Plot
Dark Pulse

Roost
Sky Attack
Psycho Shift

Heat Wave

Thunder Wave
Snarl
Toxic
Fly

Toxicroak(*) Mr. Bubbles (M)
Nature: Naughty (Adds * to Attack; Subtracts * From Special Defense)
Type: Poison/Fighting
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Anticipation: (Innate) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and takes three (3) less damage from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion.
Dry Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing 2 damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering 2 HP/action in rain. It also makes the Pokemon weak to fire, but it absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers HP when struck instead.
Poison Touch (DW=Unlocked): (Can Be Disabled) This Pokemon's body is covered with a film of poison. Whenever it hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. When disabled, all this Pokemon's Poison-type attacks will inflict Toxic level poison.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk(+): 5
Def: 3
SpA: 3
SpD(-): 2
Spe: 85

MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Astonish(*)
Mud Slap(*)
Poison Sting(*)
Taunt(*)
Pursuit(*)
Faint Attack(*)
Revenge(*)
Swagger(*)
Sucker Punch
Nasty Plot
Mud Bomb
Venoshock

Vacuum Wave(*)
Cross Chop(*)
Fake Out(*)
Drain Punch

Rain Dance(*)
Poison Jab(*)
Earthquake(*)
Stone Edge

EDIT: Fixed it up.... again.

-Charmander- is APPROVED

Temperantia, you only get 2 MC for Mr. Bubbles because the changes to the system do not apply to this round (refs really need to realize this, it's starting to get annoying >.>). NOT APPROVED. To answer your question, no. You must wait until you are out of the tourney (or have won it :O) then you can claim all the TC you've earned.

That brings the count to 6, earning me an AC with 1 remaining.

EDIT: You should have 1 MC left (assuming both KOC are going into MC), so edit that in. Otherwise, APPROVED

from this battle: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3448369&page=2

I claim 2 TC, which I'll hold onto for the time being...

Okay, I'm going to have to go all the way back to the signup thread to see what my tourney team is. I will repost my whole team here for my own convenience. Unchanged are Brick (Scraggy) and Haxsis. (Stunfisk)

<Stunfisk> [Haxsis] (Female)
Nature: Quiet (Special Attack increased by (1), Speed divided by 1.15)
Type: Ground/Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Limber: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Static: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Sand Veil: (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Stats:

Stunfisk
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+1)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 27 (-1)

DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Mud-Slap
Mud Sport
Bide
Thunder Shock
Mud Shot
Camouflage
Mud Bomb
Discharge

Earth Power
Yawn
Spark

Earthquake
Slime Wave
Scald

Scraggy [Brick] (Male)
Nature: Adamant

Type:
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Stats:
Scraggy
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4(+)
SpA: Rank 1(-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 48

EC: 0/6
DC: 0

Abilities:
Moxie: (Innate) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Intimidate: (DW) (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.

Attacks:
Leer
Low Kick
Sand-Attack
Faint Attack
Headbutt
Swagger
Brick Break
Payback

Zen Headbutt
Drain Punch
Counter

Toxic
Rock Slide
Bulk Up

Hi Jump Kick
Focus Punch

For my Starmie, Ruby, I claim: 2 MC and 2 DC. (because of my KO counter) This unlocks its DW ability for the tournament, and for outside the tourney once I get eliminated. As for moves, I'll teach it Psyshock.

<Starmie> [Ruby] (No Gender)
Nature: Modest (Special Attack increased by *; Attack reduced by *)
Type: Water, Psychic
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Illuminate: (Can be Activated) At any point in a match this Pokemon can illuminate the area without using an action, the light is less powerful than Flash.
Analytic (DW): (Can be Enabled) If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

Starmie
Atk: Rank 2 (-1)
SpA: Rank 5 (+1)
Spe: 115

DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Tackle(*)
Harden(*)
Water Gun(*)
Rapid Spin(*)
Recover(*)
Camouflage(*)
Swift(*)
Bubblebeam(*)
Power Gem(*)
Cosmic Power(*)

Hidden Power (Fire, 7)(*)
Ice Beam(*)
Thunderbolt(*)
Surf
Grass Knot
Psychic
Psyshock

For Grave, my Revenankh, I claim 3 MC and 1 DC, counting the KO counter that goes into MC. I'll buy the egg move Counter

Revenankh [Grave] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (Attack increased by *; Special Attack reduced by *)
Type: Fighting/Ghost
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Air Lock: (Innate) This Pokemon releases immense barometric pressure, clearing the weather in the arena and preventing the effect of weather moves and abilities from taking place.
Mummy (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's skin has a lasting curse on it. When strucky by an opponents contact move, the curse transfers, changing the opponent's ability(ies) to Mummy for the next six (6) actions.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5 (+1)
SpA: Rank 2 (-1)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 65

DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Wrap(*)
Bide(*)
Sand Tomb(*)
Wring Out(*)
Rock Tomb(*)
Arm Thrust(*)
Mean Look(*)
Glare(*)
Shadow Punch(*)
Power Whip
Hammer Arm

Shadow Sneak(*)
Force Palm(*)
Curse(*)
Counter

Drain Punch(*)
Bulk Up(*)
Substitute(*)
Hammer Arm

Claiming from here. I think i claim at this thread.

I get 2 TC. Popeye gets 1 MC. Fra Mauro gets 2 MC and 1 DC. Fra Mauro also gets 1 KOC, which will be put into MC.

Fra Mauro will also get 2 new moves, Rollout and Power Trick, Making his moves:

Moves:
Withdraw (*)
Constrict (*)
Bide (*)
Struggle Bug (*)
Encore (*)
Wrap (*)
Safeguard (*)
Rest (*)
Knock Off (*)
Acupressure (*)
Sand Tomb (*)
Gyro Ball (*)
Earthquake (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Rollout
Power Trick

Rolf: 2 TC, entry to Round 2
Mist: 2 MC
Rolfy: 2 MC, 2 KOC

Togekiss(*) [Mist] (Female)
EC: 9/9
MC: 0 <- 2 MC BWTM Reflect

Cinccino [Rolfy] (M)
MC: 0 <- 4 MC BWTM Giga Impact, BWTM Double Team

Claiming from http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3448261 (vs. Athenodoros).

Ron (Whimsicott) gets 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC. I'll put the KOC in DC, putting him at 5/5 and unlocking Chlorophyll. The 2 MC will be spent on Light Screen (BW TM).

Whimsicott [Ron] (M)
Nature: Calm (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Defense; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)
Typing: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Infiltrator: (Innate) Through a combination of speed and cunning this Pokemon easily gets around Light Screen, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.
Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2(-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 116

Attacks:
Absorb
Growth
Leech Seed
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Cotton Spore
Razor Leaf
PoisonPowder
Giga Drain
Tailwind
Energy Ball
Cotton Guard
Charm
Sunny Day
Endeavor

Encore
Fake Tears
GrassWhistle

Toxic
Taunt
Substitute
Light Screen

Neville (Colossoil) gets 2 MC and 1 KOC, since everything else is unlocked. I'll use those three to purchase Body Slam, Stockpile, and Swallow (all BW Level-Up), leaving him with 0 MC.

Colossoil(*) [Neville] (M)
Nature: Mild (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Defense)
Typing: Dark/Ground
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Rebound: (Can Be Activated) The Pokemon is able to bounce one layer of an entry hazard back from their side of the field to the other side with their immense strength and intuition.
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the base attack power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Pressure (DW): (Innate) (UNLOCKED) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Stats:

HP: 120
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2(-)
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 95

Attacks:
Leer(*)
Tackle(*)
Mud Shot(*)
Rapid Spin(*)
Bubblebeam(*)
Mud Bomb(*)
Pursuit(*)
Dark Pulse
Crunch
Dig
Peck(*)
Horn Attack(*)
Bite(*)
Magnitude(*)
Bounce
Megahorn
Body Slam
Stockpile
Swallow
Horn Drill

Sucker Punch(*)
Earth Power(*)
Water Spout(*)

Earthquake(*)
Payback(*)
U-Turn(*)
Stone Edge
Taunt
Knock Down

I also claim 2 TC.

Dummy, Collosoil should have gained Body Slam upon evolution (it learns it at level 22 in Gen 4), so it keeps one MC. Otherwise, APPROVED

EDIT: That also works. APPROVED.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Original Sign-up team

Awesome, I get to advance.

TC Counter: 2

For Aquavelva I'm using the KOC on a third MC and getting Egg Move Mirror Coat.

Update:

Gastrodon(*) [AquaVelva] (F)
Nature: Quiet (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type: Water/Ground
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 33 (39 / 1.15v = 33) (-)

DC: 5/5 (Unlocked)

Abilities:
Sticky Hold: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.
Storm Drain: (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Sand Strength (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have two (2) added to their Base Attack Power. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Attacks:
Mud-Slap(*)
Mud Sport(*)
Harden(*)
Water Pulse(*)
Mud Bomb(*)
Hidden Power (Fire 7)(*)
Rain Dance(*)
Body Slam
Muddy Water
Recover

Ancientpower

Clear Smog(*)
Mirror Coat
Stockpile(*)
Yawn(*)

Toxic
Ice Beam(*)
Protect
Earthquake
Sandstorm
Rest(*)
Scald(*)

For Rook I'm using the KOC on its DW Ability to Unlock it, and purchasing BW TM Reflect.

Update:

Grotle [Rook] (M)

Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Shell Armor (DW): This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 31 (36 / 1.15v) (-)

DC: 5/5 (Unlocked)

Attacks:
Tackle
Withdraw
Absorb
Razor Leaf
Curse
Bite
Mega Drain
Leech Seed
Synthesis
Crunch
Giga Drain
Leaf Storm

Sand Tomb
Superpower
Worry Seed

Toxic
Reflect
Light Screen
Facade
Swords Dance

smashlloyd20 has won the battle! Congratulations!
Each trainer gets 2 TC
Each Pokemon gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Blaster gets 1 KO, Norris gets 2 KOs.

I get 4 RC.

Aggron [Hardhead] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+1 * Attack, -1 * Special Attack)

Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm, Earthquake and Magnitude have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Bomb, can be magnetized.

Stats:
Atk: 5 (+)
Def: 6
SpA: 1 (-)
SpD: 2
Spe: 50

Abilities:
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing damage from an opponents attacks by one (1) damage. The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) damage.
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Heavy Metal (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its weight. When it uses a full-body attack or a weight-based attack it will do more damage, and it will be much harder to lift, throw, or knock back.

Attacks:
Tackle (*)
Harden (*)
Mud-Slap (*)
Headbutt (*)
Metal Claw (*)
Iron Defense (*)
Roar (*)
Take Down (*)
Double-Edge
Dig (*)
Rock Tomb (*)
Rock Polish (*)
Head Smash (*)
Superpower (*)
Iron Head (*)
Heavy Slam
Metal Burst
Protect

Machamp [Chuck Norris] (Male)
Nature: Quiet (+1 * Special Attack, -15% Speed and flat -5% accuracy)

Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves, Meditate and Cheer Up have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Atk: 5
SpA: 4 (+)
SpD: 3
Spe: 47 (-)

MC: 2

Abilities:
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the base attack power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
No Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. Resultingly it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when a OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally.
Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference.

Attacks:
Wide Guard
Low Kick (*)
Leer (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Karate Chop (*)
Ankle Sweep (*)
Foresight (*)
Low Sweep
Seismic Toss (*)
Revenge (*)
Vital Throw
Dynamicpunch
Focus Blast (*)
Fire Blast (*)
Earthquake (*)
Close Combat (*)
Ice Punch (*)
Thunderpunch (*)
Bullet Punch
Dig
Focus Punch
Bulk Up
Payback
Stone Edge

Bronzong [Rolf] (Male)
Nature: Sassy (+1 * Special Defense, -15% Speed and flat -5% accuracy)

Type:
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference, Disable, Focus Blast and Recover have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Bomb, can be magnetized.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Level Ground, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Heatproof: (Innate) This Pokemon's mirror-like alloyed skin protects it from Fire-type attacks, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.) The damage inflicted by burns is also cut in half.
Heavy Metal (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its weight. When it uses a full-body attack or a weight-based attack it will do more damage, and it will be much harder to lift, throw, or knock back.

Stats:
Atk: 3
Def: 4
SpA: 3
SpD: 5 (+)
Spe: 28 (-)

DC: 3/5

Moves:
Confuse Ray
Confusion
Extrasensory
Hypnosis
Tackle
Imprison
Sunny Day
Rain Dance
Heal Block
Safeguard
Heavy Slam

Trick
Ancientpower
Signal Beam
Toxic

Trick Room
Dream Eater
Flash Cannon

Aerodactyl [Brave Bird] (Male)
Adamant Nature (+1 Attack, -1 Special Attack)

Type: Rock/Flying
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Stats:
Atk: 5 (+)
SpA: 1 (-)
SpD: 3
Spe: 130

Abilities:
Rock Head: Innate: This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Pressure: Innate: This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Unnerve: (DW) Innate: The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Attacks:
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Wing Attack
Supersonic
Bite
Scary Face
Roar
Agility
Supersonic
Ancientpower

Curse
Roost
Steel Wing

Stone Edge
Earthquake
Taunt
Sky Attack

Chuck Norris sticks his 2 KO into MC and buys Focus Punch with it. Rolf uses his 3 stored MC to buy Heavy Slam, Heal Block and Safeguard.

Engineer is Approved.
Deck (thanks for providing a link to your original) is Approved.
smash is Approved, but your Machamp now has 2 MC and 2 KOC, since you don't seem to be buying any moves. And your Bronzong now has 3/5 DC.

Claiming from the same match as DarkSlay

With Shao the Mienshao's 2 MC, he's purchasing Reflect (BW TM), leaving him with 0.

Opus the Dragonite has 2 MC from before the tourney began, and recieved 2 MC in the fight (as well as 2 KOC, which go into MC). These go towards Light Screen (BW TM), Reflect (Gen 1 TM), and Aqua Tail (Level-Up), bringing him to 0 MC.

I also get 2 TC, which I can't use until the tournament ends.

Claiming from here: 4 RC.

I will use them to buy Grass Knot for my Scratchet and Thunderbolt for my Cranidos.

Here's the entire mons, in case I still have to post them despite the fact they aren't in the tournament:

Cranidos (Fracture) (M)
Nature: Mild (Defense decreased by one rank, Special Attack increased by one rank)
Type: Rock
Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Stats: 67/125/40-/30+/30/58
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 58

EC: 1/6
DC: 1/5

Ability:
Ability 1: Mold Breaker: (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)
Ability 2: Sheer Force: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Attacks:
Headbutt
Leer
Focus Energy
Pursuit
Take Down
Scary Face
Assurance
Zen Headbutt

Crunch
Hammer Arm
Iron Head

Blizzard
Fire Blast
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Thunderbolt

Scratchet (Flight) M
Nature: Timid (15% increase to speed and a 5% accuracy increase (46^2/500 rounded up), -1 attack)

Type: Normal/Fighting
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Scrappy: (innate)This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.
Ability 2: Prankster: (innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Ability 3: Vital Spirit (DW, not yet unlocked): (innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Stats: 55/85-/80/20/70/40+

Attack: Rank 2 (-)
Defense: Rank 3
Special Attack: Rank 1
Special Defense: Rank 3
Speed: 46 (+)

EC: 0/6

Attacks:

Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar

Roost
Yawn
Haze

Taunt
Toxic
Substitute
Grass Knot

So just to be 100% clear, we absolutely cannot bring in changes from outside the tournament, correct? If we could, that would help me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

Nope. You can use ref tokens on mons outside the tournament, but the mon inside the tourney is effectively split from the main mon until you're knocked out or win..

DarkSlay and Tortferngatr are APPROVED

Terrador14:
And a note from Deck: Prizes can be redeemed between rounds, but only prizes won through tournament battles can be applied.
You can't use the 2 MC you had prior to the tournament. NOT APPROVED.

Solstice, you haven't spent the KO counters you surely must have gotten (Tort never posted them lol). Also, first round matches do not benefit from the change to MC, so you should still only get 2 MC for Aviatrix. NOT APPROVED EDIT: APPROVED now

These 4 neatly give me an AC and put me back at 0

Ok well if I spend KO counters then Bushido the Breloom still gets 3 MC and Aviatrix does as well, so Breloom still gets Bullet Seed and Sigilyph will get Psychic, Cosmic Power, and Air Slash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)