Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a battle with real Pokemon, as opposed to pissy little NFEs.

3v3 Doubles
1 Day DQ
Unlimited Recs/Chills
Arena: Your choice

And sure, another battle WITH pissy little NFE's (and a shuckle; you don't have to use nfes if you dont want to)

3v3 Doubles
1 Day DQ
Unlimited Recs/Chills
Field Type: Ground/Rock
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: No Rain Dance or Hail, No Water Source

Description:

A dry, hollowed out crater in the middle of the desert. The sun is always shining on this desolate wasteland, immortalized in time with a rocky stillness. The large arena is pockmarked with multiple meteor impacts, creating a craggy, difficult terrain. The crater forms a bowl that sharply inclines toward the center. The crater itself is about 50 feet in diameter. Rain and Hail may not be summoned in the arena, and its natural state is bright, but not particularly hot.

edit: ok Temp has accepted one (i don't know which :p) and i'm withdrawing the other for now

I want a battle with real Pokemon, as opposed to pissy little NFEs.

3v3 Doubles
1 Day DQ
Unlimited Recs/Chills
Arena: Your choice

And sure, another battle WITH pissy little NFE's (and a shuckle)

3v3 Doubles
1 Day DQ
Unlimited Recs/Chills
Field Type: Ground/Rock
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: No Rain Dance or Hail, No Water Source

Description:

A dry, hollowed out crater in the middle of the desert. The sun is always shining on this desolate wasteland, immortalized in time with a rocky stillness. The large arena is pockmarked with multiple meteor impacts, creating a craggy, difficult terrain. The crater forms a bowl that sharply inclines toward the center. The crater itself is about 50 feet in diameter. Rain and Hail may not be summoned in the arena, and its natural state is bright, but not particularly hot.

Accepting the second one.

Switch=KO
All abilities
No Items

Simon Says said:
Challenging Metal Bagon, for the Umpteenth time! NZ CAP ASB Glory and Crown!
2v2 Singles, bring 3
3 Day DQ
1 Recovery/ 7 Chills
Arena: Metal Bagon's Island:
Metal Bagon said:
Arena: Sandy Island Near Undella Town
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Simple
Format: Anything but melee

Restrictions: Can't venture outside of Arena

Descpition:
The Arena is an island of sand just off the coast of Undella. It's about 70 metres squared (aprox 84 square yards for Americans) surounding it the sea however it is fenced off so no Pokemon can swim in or out of an area of 70 metres (84 square yards)swimming straight off the island in a line. Their is solid ground not far under the ground so earthquake and magnitude will still do full damage. Despite that Dig is still fully functional. Finnally if a Flying Pokemon attempts to fly outside of the perimeter of the arena a Lanturn will shoot it down with a Thunder so powerful that it automatically knocks out all pokemon that attempt to get outside the net, so NO ESCAPING FROM THE ARENA AT ALL.
Metal Bagon said:
Simon Says I accept!

No items
All abilites
And sadly switch=KO

Any referee who wants to ref an historic moment, this battle is for you!

Me and Simon Says are suffering rom close-to-last-post-on-a-page sundrone. Soooooo BUMP for a ref.

Will ref Lord Jesseus vs iiMKUltra.

EDIT: And the arena will be WarioWare, Inc. (the stage from SSBB)

An artificial environment with no external water source or natural grass. Digging and seismic moves are allowed. Weather is allowed.

At the beginning of each round, the ref will give a task to the participating pokemon to perform during the round. It can be anything as long as all active pokemon can feasibly accomplish it (eg, use non-STAB moves only). Any pokemon that fail to complete the task take damage equal to 1/4 of their max HP.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry Little Battler 9.9

Switch = Your heart goes on
All abilities
No items

Now we just need a ref :)

Format: 2v2 Singles
DQ: 1 Day (2 for ref)
Restricted Moves: 2 Recovers/5 Chills
Arena: Rising_Dusk's Ageless Sanctum (We'll pretend the sanctum belongs to me though!)
This sanctuary is a paradox of reality trapped away in a pocket universe, much like the reverse world. This sanctum only benefits one person, however, and that's its owner: Rising_Dusk Elevator Music. Within this sanctuary, Rising_Dusk's Elevator Music's Pokemon will never faint, but will instead revive immediately when KOed to continue facing whatever unlucky opponent he faces! Fortunately for his opponent, said opponent is a close friend, so Rising_Dusk Elevator Music has chosen to be a sporting fellow. He will use one Pokemon that revives three one times as his Pokemon of choice, while his opponent can choose exactly three two of his own Pokemon to face Rising_Dusk's Elevator Music's. He considers this good training for both parties involved.

For training purposes, when my Pokemon is revived the first time, the pokemon that would have fainted it will still get KOc. That being said, I don't really care what you bring as long as it isn't some fully evolved or anything that would be a boring match.

IF it's 2 v 2, shouldn't it revive once?

I accept

Switch = Nope
Items = Nope
All abilities!

Since EM told me Via VM that he/she would use Togepi (which i guessed anyway), I'll use Snivy, Machop and Tirtouga

Hint to ref: you can now get the thread up without waiting for PMs. (Researching Tower: Me, EM)

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think I'll set up two more battles also, both in the same arena:

PlanetSim Inc. said:
In the deserts of Nevada, there is a deceptively large building. Why 'deceptively' large? While it seems to sprawl out across the dunes, there is actually only one room. Indeed, it is a large room, but nothing spectacular.

Though it may seem weathered and abandoned from the outside, the interior of MoonSim Inc. is as full of hustle and business as any modern corporation, but with a subtle difference. In the middle of the room, only separated from black marble flooring and whirring machinery by a knee-height plexiglass barrier, there is a little bit of the moon. Or close enough, anyway.

Hitting the temptingly-red button causes a large Pokémon battling arena to erupt from the centre, immediately entrancing the multiple Elgyem acting as aides to the scientists. They were found here in the desert about twenty years ago, and MoonSim Inc. was subsequently founded on the site. The founders couldn't remember why they'd made it - it was just as if the idea had popped into their minds. Anyway, I digress.

Gravity is being tested today, so there will be two effects in progress:

1) When the match Seeker's Pokémon is winning, all Psychic Pokémon gain the Levitate trait.
2) When the match Seeker's Pokémon is losing, strong Gravity comes into effect.

Whether a Pokémon is winning or losing is decided by (HP+Energy)/(Original HP + Original Energy).
2v2 Singles
Only 1 FE
The first Pokémon the battlers send to the ref are sent out automatically, then the challenger issues actions as normal.
2 Recovers / 5 Chills
3 Day DQ

I think I'll set up two more battles also, both in the same arena:
I'll take you on, Alch!

Switch=KO
No Items
1 Ability

It's too bad my Gallade is in a Raid at the moment...
Alchemator, I'll take the other challenge.

Switch=KO
No Items
All Ability
I will take both of these. Each of you PM me the two mons you want to use (Alch I guess just tell me if you want different pokes for each battle?)

Issuing an open challenge after my retreat from ASB.

2v2 Doubles
2 Recoveries/Unlimited Chills
2 day DQ
Only NFE's
Only the first two pokemon sent to the ref participate.
Arena: The Nether

As in Minecraft, the Nether is a hellish environment. The Netherrack below the combatants' feet is highly combustable- and will be caught aflame by fire attacks, increasing the attacker's teams's accuracy by 5%. There are four patches of glowstone on the ceiling. Being the only solid light scource, if they are broken(attacked), the accuracy for all pokemon decreases 20% At the start of the battle, all pokemon's accuracy is decreased by 10%. Ghasts roam freely, here and will atttempt to hit them with fireballs of their own, which end up missing due to their large distance between them and the battlefield. Because of this occurence, there is a 5% chance, every action that a fireball will hit earth and ignite the Netherrack. Accuracy cannot fall below 5% regardless.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Issuing an open challenge after my retreat from ASB.

2v2 Doubles
2 Recoveries/Unlimited Chills
2 day DQ
Only NFE's
Only the first two pokemon sent to the ref participate.
Arena: The Nether

As in Minecraft, the Nether is a hellish environment. The Netherrack below the combatants' feet is highly combustable- and will be caught aflame by fire attacks, increasing the attacker's teams's accuracy by 5%. There are four patches of glowstone on the ceiling. Being the only solid light scource, if they are broken(attacked), the accuracy for all pokemon decreases 20% At the start of the battle, all pokemon's accuracy is decreased by 10%. Ghasts roam freely, here and will atttempt to hit them with fireballs of their own, which end up missing due to their large distance between them and the battlefield. Because of this occurence, there is a 5% chance, every action that a fireball will hit earth and ignite the Netherrack. Accuracy cannot fall below 5% regardless.
me me me pick me!

Switch = yeah right
1 Ability
No Items

Attention ASB!

i have a challenge :D

But it is not an ordinary challenge, for it is located in a new and mystical arena!

The Temple of Crypt-Myth-Zoo

The information is in the hidden tags. please check it out! i worked really hard on it and i hope other people will enjoy it! if you ever want to use this arena, or any of the other arenas I've made, check them out here!
Field Type- Neutral
Complexity- Intense
Format- All
Restrictions- No water source

The Temple is open and stretches across the side of a mountain. Four hundred feet below, down an 80 degree slope, lies a forest and a large lake, making around the Temple very peaceful. The area itself looks like an ancient Temple-yard, with the floor and everything standing being built of a worn yellow-brown stone.

On the ground there are also worn out pictures of mythical and supernatural beasts that glow dimly at night time. At night, the cracks and lines that separate and run through the stones glow bright green, giving the area a mystical (and TRON-like) feel. The battle area is two hundred feet long and one hundred feet wide, making a rectangle. The left side of the arena is facing the forest and lake, making that side dangerous. Pokemon can fall off the side, even though there is a two foot ancient guard rail. The right side of the arena meets the side of the mountain, and the mountain doesn’t slope, it juts upward at a 90 degree angle.

Also in the Temple there are large totem pole- like columns that rise from the ground in ten different places. Each one is three feet thick and twenty feet tall. Each column has a mythical/supernatural creature on it (e.g one has only pegasi on it, one has only minotaurs on it, etc).

As soon as a pokemon enters this arena, the powers of the gods alter the pokemon randomly. There are ten ways the Pokemon could be altered, either making your partner a terrifying beast or a bad excuse for a sci-fi monster. (when a dual-typed pokemon is transformed and it gains a type (e.g Aggron with Pegasus transformation), the pokemon loses its second type and gets the type said in the description of the transformation)

Descriptive list of creatures

· Pegasus: A Mythical Beast originating from Greek culture, the Pegasus stood for beauty and grace, And with the gods crafting its wings onto your pokemon, surely it will be graceful too! The wings will spurt from the back of the pokemon, and grow proportional to the pokemon (12 feet long wings won’t be crafted onto a Pikachu). The pokemon will gain the flying type, and learns the moves whirlwind, wing attack, and aerial ace. The pokemon’s speed will increase by 20 (e.g a Mamoswine with 80 speed would become a ground/flying with 100 speed). The pokemon gains the ability Serene grace.

· Zombie: If you enter the battlefield and find your prized pokemon is now moldy and green, you sir have been the victim of a horrible prank played by the gods. Actually the zombification process does not hurt the pokemon, but it leaves the poor beast looking disgusting and hideous. Because of its vile look (and smell), the accuracy of all moves launched at the pokemon is decreased by 25% (if sleep powder was used on a pokemon that was zombified, the base accuracy would be 50% instead of 75%).The pokemon’s speed will decrease by 20 (a Mamoswine with 80 speed would become a zombie Mamoswine with 60 speed). The pokemon also gains the poison type (if it doesn’t already have it), and learns the moves toxic, sludge bomb, and screech. The pokemon gains the ability Poison touch.

· Abominable Snowman: When the gods mix part of this dangerous beast into your pokemon’s configuration, they will grow four feet taller and gain immense strength. They will have a pale blue coloration, and will emit a chilling aura from their body, and the chilly atmosphere will make a hailstorm appear for the whole battle! If the pokemon has no fur they will find themselves coated in a small layer of the wooly substance; If they do then the fur will lengthen until the pokemon looks shaggy. The Pokemon gains the ice type, and learns blizzard, rock climb, and ice fang. The pokemon gains the ability snow warning. The pokemon’s attack becomes rank 4.

· Squonk: a most ugly and depressing creature, when parts of the squonk enter your pokemon, it will turn a most unnerving shade of gray and green, and boils and warts of all sizes will grow on every inch of its body. This drastic change will sadden said pokemon, and make it very conscious about itself. In fact, it will not want to battle at all! Your pokemon will try to avoid all attacks and avoid battling itself (all opponents attacks have a fifty-fifty chance they will hit, and there is a fifty-fifty chance that your pokemon will not use a move when you command it to). Also if your pokemon’s health gets lower than 20 HP, The squonk inside will activate its last form of escape; melting. Before your eyes, your pokemon will melt and form a large puddle on the battle field! It is not gone however, it can still use water moves! The pokemon gains the water type when it becomes part Squonk, and learns the moves surf, muddy water, and aqua ring. The pokemon will gain the ability Storm drain and gain 30 speed.

· Chupacabra: The goat sucker’s viciousness and bizarre appearance has been merged with your pokemon! The partner you own loses all its hair and fur (if it had any), and turned a deep mottled grey, with blood red claws protruding from its hands (if the pokemon has hands). Also spikes jut from the pokemon’s back, the same blood-red color. Finally if the pokemon had fangs they turn the same dreaded color, but if not two large canine teeth burst from the mouth. Primed up and ready for battle, the chupacabra like pokemon can now jump, climb, and move very agilely, with its speed and evasiveness increasing. The pokemon gains the dark type, and learns crunch, leech life, and night slash. The pokemon’s speed will be increased by 25, and gain 15% evasion. The pokemon gains the ability intimidate

· Minotaur: The beast from Crete flows within your pokemon and transforms it into a wild and raging monster! Its head becomes bull-like, spurting horns, growing thick black fur all around the neck and face, and even a ring through the bottom of the nose forms! The pokemon gets the trait of the minotaur most feared; its anger. Fury courses through your Pokemon’s body, strengthening all its attacks. However, the rage makes the minotaurish pokemon only use attacks. The pokemon gains the fight type and learns brick break, head smash, and Head charge. The pokemon’s attack will become rank 5. The pokemon gains the ability sheer force.

· Mongolian Death Worm: The pokemon resembles the most feared in-vertebrate in Asia! Your pokemon will turn bright red, and lose its appendages (and grow slightly chubby). It will also gain amazing stamina! However it will get amazing digging powers, able to tunnel faster than dugtrios and excadrills. The pokemon will gain the type ground and learn the moves dig, gunk shot, and earthquake. Speed increases by 20 underground. The pokemon’s health will become 120. The pokemon gains the ability Arena trap.

· Chimera: An ancient beast from Greek and middle eastern mythology, your pokemon will gain fire breath, and grow a long scorpion tail that can poison your enemies! The pokemon’s face will also grow lionish, and if the pokemon has multi heads they will take the shape of a goat. The pokemon will gain the fire type and learn the moves flamethrower, poison fang, and roar. pokemon gains the ability flame body. The chimera is very skilled at fighting, so the pokemon gets rank 3 attack and rank 4 special attack.

· Gargoyle: Your pokemon will become like the stone beasts of the city that watch the helpless humans down below. The pokemon affected will become stone, literally! And they will not be able to speak or use any moves dealing with sound! Its defenses will increases greatly, but it will move very little whatsoever! The pokemon will gain the type rock and learn the moves rock throw, glare, and rock wrecker. Its defense will become rank 6, and special defense rank 4, but it will gain the ability Truant.

· Wyvern: A medium sized breed of dragon, The blood of the royal heir of dragons will be placed inside your pokemon! It will turn pale blue-green, and grow scales. Wings will spurt from the back, and it will be able to breath out dragon fire, more potent and deadly than regular fire. The pokemon will gain the dragon type and learn the moves dragon breath, dragon claw, and hone claws. The pokemon will also gain the ability cursed body. The pokemon will also be able to fly.

Summary for Mythical/Supernatural beasts:

Pegasus:
able to fly​
flying type​
Whirlwind, wing attack, and aerial ace​
+20 speed​
Serene Grace

Zombie:
Opponent’s accuracy -25%​
-20 Speed​
Poison type​
Toxic, sludge bomb, and screech​
Poison Hand

Abominable Snowman:
Rank 4 attack​
Ice type​
Blizzard, Rock climb, and ice fang​
Snow warning

Squonk:
Opponent’s attacks have a 50/50 chance to hit​
There is a 50/50 chance your pokemon will not attack​
Melts into water when HP is lower than 20​
+30 speed​
Water type​
Surf, Muddy water, and Aqua ring​
Storm drain

Chupacabra:
+25 Speed​
+15% evasion​
Dark type​
Night slash, Crunch, Leech life​
Intimidate

Minotaur:
Can only use attacks​
Rank 5 Attack​
Fight type​
Brick break, Head smash, and head charge​
Sheer force

Mongolian Death Worm:
No appendages​
120 HP​
+20 speed when in the ground​
Ground type​
Dig, gunk shot, and Earthquake​
Arena Trap

Chimera:
Grow a snake for a tail​
Fire type​
Flamethrower, Poison fang, and Roar​
Flame Body​
Rank 3 attack and rank 4 special attack

Gargoyle:
Cannot use moves dealing with sound​
Rock type​
Rock Throw, Glare, Rock Wrecker​
Truant​
Rank 6 defense and rank 4 special defense

Wyvern:
Able to fly​
Dragon type​
Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw, Hone Claws
Cursed body

The Ref will Roll the RNG to decide what mythical creature is mixed with the battling pokemon. Pokemon are morphed as soon as they enter the battlefield and cannot be changed for the rest of the battle, even if they switch out and come back in.

I will be the ref (i know how the arena is supposed to work :P)

2vs2 singles
2 day DQ
2 recoveries and 5 chills
You know where its at :)

Please, i need two willing battlers! i want to ref and see how the arena is. please don't be shy! :)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Its_A_Random wants a battle.

OPEN CHALLENGE

6v6 Singles
2 Day DQ Time
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills per Pokemon
Will be using a mix of NFE's & FE's
Obsidian Badlands
Field Type- Rock/Ground
Complexity- Simple/Moderate
Format- All
Restrictions- All weather can be used except Sunny Day, No water source

Obsidian Badlands: One of the harshest places out there, the Obsidian Badlands used to be a chain of volcanoes. One day a Heatran erupted from its slumber underneath the volcanoes. Enraged for some unknown reason, the Heatran released an explosive amount of power. The beast channeled the power through its home, and without warning all of the Volcanoes burst open, lava and flames searing the surface. Water types from near and far quickly extinguished the lava, hardening it to the point of transformation. Because of the rapid cooling the lava became obsidian, a black glassy rock. Also the lava went everywhere, so area is coated here and there with thick plates or spikes of obsidian. The black rock gives the already daunting place a dark demeanor, and only the most fearless of trainers train and battle here. In the center of this craggy place is Obsidian Pillar, the only remains of the largest volcano. Its sheer size disheartens the bravest pokemon, and its sharp edges and spikes could fall onto unsuspecting victims at anytime. The weather here is always stormy, though it only rains once every few months. Because of this the place is always in a severe drought. The ground is able to be dug up, but you must be careful; the obsidian is unsteady in some places.
Summary:
Weather is always stormy, though it rarely rains. Rain, sandstorms, and hail can be summoned. Digging and using earthquake is okay, but at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)