Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a 2v2 Singles Testing Battle (doesn't count on W/L/T, but it is for testing, rather than training)
2 Day DQ (3 for the ref)
2 Chills/1 Recovery
Arena: Steel Gym
Switch=KO
No items
All abilities
Field Type: Steel, would also be good for Rock/Ground
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions: Always Sandstorm unless a weather move is used, but other weather only lasts 3 rounds; Digging difficult for not particularly strong Pokemon or non-Ground Pokemon; no water source

It is a field that is about 300 feet (or something like 100 meters for people from various parts of the world) by about 200 feet. The floor is aluminum (aluminum is soft for a metal, so some Pokemon can dig: very strong Pokemon or ground-types, otherwise digging will cost extra energy; Earthquake and other seismic activity may take place). There is a bit of a magnetic push from the floor, providing a Magnet Rise effect for any Steel or Electric type Pokemon. All Steel-type moves inflict 3 extra damage (after types factor in), and cost 1 less energy. Steel-type Pokemon have enhanced senses here, and the dodge command has an extra 10 flat percent chance to make the attack miss. Since it is a gym, it is indoors; however, a Sandstorm is being simulated. However, other weather will be simulated when a Pokemon uses the appropriate weather move (if a Pokemon uses Sunny Day, intense sunlight is simulated). These weather effects only last three rounds though, and when that weather wears off, Sandstorm goes back into effect.

I realize that the acceptor doesn't get to choose anything. This is as close to the gym format that I think I can make it. As per my knowledge of the gyms so far, I can bring up to six Pokemon (bring as many as you want, I have no knowledge of how many the challenger brings) and I also think the acceptor of this challenge sends out a Pokemon first, then I send out my Pokemon and issue actions, etc. This may seem to all completely give me a total advantage, but keep in mind that I am limited to Steel type Pokemon and you can bring anything. Besides, this is just a test.

This IS an "I want to train my Magikarp!" battle. Repeat, This IS an "I want to train my Magikarp!" battle.

2v2 Double battle
1 Day DQ (I want this to go by quickly)
2 Recover / 5 Chill
Arena: I really don't care. Challenger can pick, otherwise standard.

I will be using all NFEs, though I don't care what you pick. I just want to train my 'mons quickly.
I accept Ziposaki

No items, 1 abilities, no switching
Kay then. Anyone up to reffing this?

A quick 2v2 Singles battle
NFE pokemon.
1 day DQ
1 recovery, 5 chills per pokemon.
Arena: Oasis Arena.
Arena: Oasis Arena
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: No Rain or Hail

Description: It's basically a purpose built Pokemon arena with a difference: It has an Oasis in the middle of the arena. The Surface of the arena is sand & diggable, while the actual semi-lake that the oasis is positioned near the middle of the arena, to the right of where the challenger stands. On the other side are the grandstands. The arena has the same dimensions as a normal arena. The default weather is Clear & the only Weather that can take effect is Sun & Sandstorm.

Summary: Arena with Oasis, Diggable sandy surface, Oasis positioned near the middle of arena. Default weather: Clear, it can never hail or rain here.

This will be my second battle ever, so who wants to crush me?

Originally Posted by Fat Leethoof
Issuing another battle challenge, since this arena is a ton of fun! NFE only!

4v4 Doubles
2 Day DQ
Arena: Roleplaying training grounds - A very high tech arena which can transform to anything the ref wants, to encourage awesome battling. As this is a roleplaying training grounds, each trainer must order at least one roleplaying command/action each round, or use a move in a creative way. If the ref determines the moves use not creative enough, then one random action will fail for that trainer.
Originally Posted by Fat danmantincan
Items = No
Abilities = All
Switch = Yes
Me and Danman are still needing of ref...on page 165

Its is a 4v4 Doubles
I'll ref this. PM me teams.

New Open Challenge! (Someone I haven't battle preferably.)

Format: 3v3 Singles
DQ: 2 days
Restricted Moves: 3 Recoveries, 5 Chills
Switch: OK
Items: On
Arena: A Battling Center in which scientists observe battles and record what they see. The Arena is a simple rectangular space with an open roof so the pokemon get some fresh air. Moves that will damage the delicate machinery used by the scientists are banned for the center. These include Rock-type moves, and Water-type moves. Moves that gain power from electricity (Electric-type moves) will be powered up, and have +1 Base Power. At any point in the match, there is a chance that one of the scientists will yell "Eureka" after making an amzaing discovery. This will encourage both pokemon currently battling, causing them to do 3 more damage then they would normally would have done on the next attack they use. The effect can only happen once a round, and will only affect one attacking move used by the pokemon. There is a 1/16 chance that "Eureka" will be yelled on any given action.

(I know I kind of limited your choice, but I really want to do a Switch: OK and Item: On battle)
Repost!

Hmmmm....new open battle slot.

Mono-flying 2v2 Doubles!
No FEs may battle, you can use Single Stage pokemon and NFEs.
DQ: 36 hours
3 Recoveries, 2 Chills
Arena: The Sky! All non flying-type pokemon fall to their doom, and are KOed. Be logical, no Earthquakes and no Roosting!

Btw, I also have this:

Arena: A Battling Center in which scientists observe battles and record what they see. The Arena is a simple rectangular space with an open roof so the pokemon get some fresh air. Moves that will damage the delicate machinery used by the scientists are banned for the center. These include Rock-type moves, and Water-type moves. Moves that gain power from electricity (Electric-type moves) will be powered up, and have +1 Base Power. At any point in the match, there is a chance that one of the scientists will yell "Eureka" after making an amzaing discovery. This will encourage both pokemon currently battling, causing them to do 3 more damage then they would normally would have done on the next attack they use. The effect can only happen once a round, and will only affect one attacking move used by the pokemon. There is a 1/16 chance that "Eureka" will be yelled on any given action.

(I know I kind of limited your choice, but I really want to do a Switch: OK and Item: On battle)

Hmmmm....new open battle slot.

Mono-flying 2v2 Doubles!
No FEs may battle, you can use Single Stage pokemon and NFEs.
DQ: 36 hours
3 Recoveries, 2 Chills
Arena: The Sky! All non flying-type pokemon fall to their doom, and are KOed. Be logical, no Earthquakes and no Roosting!
I'll accept this except one of my poke has Levitate and is not part Flying. Switch=??? no items, all abilities

I'll take it. You owe me a battle, remember?

1 Ability

Ref please!

This IS an "I want to train my Magikarp!" battle. Repeat, This IS an "I want to train my Magikarp!" battle.

2v2 Double battle
1 Day DQ (I want this to go by quickly)
2 Recover / 5 Chill
Arena: I really don't care. Challenger can pick, otherwise standard.

I will be using all NFEs, though I don't care what you pick. I just want to train my 'mons quickly.
I accept Ziposaki

No items, 1 abilities, no switching
Sure, I need counters. PM me teams.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
6 v 6 Brawl, I'll be using a mix of 2 FE and 4 NFE
1 Week DQ
Banning: Bide
Arena: Forest within a Tree. A gargantuam tree, larger than any Baobab, it is actually hollow. The wooden trunk is still incredibly firm, with small leafy branches extending inside the trunk. There are leaves covering the top of the hollow trunk, and these block a large portion of sunlight. The only light sources available are a glowing form of fungi, which grow on the trunk, giving twilight conditions. The bottom of the tree is made of fertile soil, which is good at absorbing impacts and shaking. There is a small abount of moisture in the air which will prevent the tree from burning after an ember, but 3 or 4 shots will burn the tree down. The moisture cannot power the water moves like Surf though. Digging is difficuly in this arena, since the roots from the tree will happily stop you, causing 10 damage per action spent underground.

Watefall Colosseum Battle...EXCEPT DOUBLES

The battle theme, Team Battle makes the player pick six of your party members, and individually faces them off, in pairs (all three are sent to the ref before the match starts), in elimination two-on-two fights against the opponent's 6 Pokémon. Players are not allowed to switch Pokémon; knocking out both of the opponent's Pokémon gets the player a point. The inverse is true: if the opponent's Pokémon beats the player, they get point. Then the second Pokémon team the player picked goes up against the opponent's second pair of Pokémon. The minimum amount of battles is 2; the first Trainer to get 2 victories/points (out of 3 possible battles) wins.
6v6 Doubles
2 recoveries, 5 chills
3 Day DQ, 4 for ref
Special Condition: Maximum of 1 Fully-Evolved pokemon or non-evolvable Pokemon per pair
Arena: Waterfall Colosseum

A stadium overlooking the ocean, Waterfall Colosseum is an outdoor battlefield, meaning all moves are allowed. The titular waterfall on one side of the stadium provides a constant water source for water attacks, as well as many boulders created from the constant pressure of falling tons of water.

Due to the nature of the battle, I kind of, um, NEED it to be Switch=KO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)