Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh My Biscuits, This is the revised version.

@Oh My Biscuits, use Vegeta the Poliwag. He is extremely arrogant and thinks he deserves to be the "Number 1" Pokemon. But he cannot defeat Chikorita during his capture, so he feels inferior to Chikorita afterwards. He sees that Chikorita is a stronger pokemon. But Chikorita is Kind and he views kindness to be weakness. This torments him and he must always be under the effects of Torment.

When Chikorita evolves he decides he doesn't want to fall behind so he must evolve ASAP. He feels stronger and decides to solo the Team Rocket Admins in the Radio Tower to prove he is superior.

But when Bayleef evolves, he can't, and solos 10 Trainers ASAP out of pure rage. He can evolve into Poliwrath once he solos 25 pokemon, only after Clair has been defeated, to ease his anger towards Meganium. He is now strong enough to solo one pokemon against Lance, Brock, Blaine, and Blue.

Summary (In Order):
-Chikorita cannot be defeated during his capture and must be the only one used.
-Always under Torment effect
-When Chikorita Evolves, Vegeta Evolves.
-Poliwhirl solos all Team Rocket Admins in Radio Tower
-When Bayleef Evolves, Solo 10 Trainers ASAP.
-He must solo 25 pokemon to evolve into Poliwrath only after Clair is defeated.
-He must solo one pokemon against Lance, Brock, Blaine, and Blue.
(Chikorita Credit goes to EndQuote)

@MelodyRae91: Fair enough. Nicknaming isn't my strong point, honestly. All of the nicknames I devise are just dumb, random, and irrelevant.

Moving on, name your Frillish Good Squid. It cannot use Ghost-type STAB.

Optional: Have it solo Shauntal's Jellicent.

@MelodyRae: Dahdahdah you get Trollolol the Patrat. He thinks he's on Smogon all day long and trolls everybody. He is so Internetz Pro that he trolls more experienced people. He will only battle Pokémon of higher levels, minus Gym Battles cuz he thinks their nubz. He can only evolve by soloing every Gym Trainer and prove he is the ultimate troll.

After evolving he must be renamed 1337 tr0ll. He is so hardcore that he only uses STAB attacks because other type moves are for nubz. He must fight at least two Pokémon from each Elite Four member to prove he is the Troll King. (For
or the Ghost-member he realizes STAB has no effect so he can use Bite/Crunch.) After this challenge he can use any moves.

Just caught a male Pikachu for breeding GODCHU for my scramble after getting my Light Ball after I put in Avatar, and lo and behold, what do I receive just 60 seconds after that? Another Light Ball!!!!!!!!! I should have done this earlier:P

Sorry, yet again, but I can't solo Clair because Luna's soloing Clair. How about I solo Clair's gym trainers with him?
Oops, missed that, sorry. Edited to soloing 10 trainers ASAP. Revised Challange

I'm resetting my SoulSilver Challange:
-Carrying over Hax FTW from my prior Challange, so I only need 5 pokemon.
-I want to use a Pinsir and Lapras as they were interesting from my last Challange.
-Starter must be Chikorita
-Must have entire Team before Kanto
-I cannot Trade to evolve, so no Trade Evo lines.
-No "once per battle" restrictions. I dont wanna be a pokemon down.
-No "Use this move first" restrictions. Too tedious for me.
-Medium Difficulty
-No repeating Types
-Pokemon can be reserved

Pokemon So Far:

-Hax FTW the Dunsparce from Newby n0Ob
It must have the following moveset before the Elite Four round 1, whether it has Serene Grace or Run Away:
- Thunder Wave/Thunder/Glare
- Headbutt
- Roost
- a move of your choice
It must use this moveset to solo Koga just to give him a taste of his own medicine. In Kanto, have it solo Brock to prove how effective the set is, even against Rock-types.

-Lapras Reserved by Jimera0
-Pinsir Reserved for EndQuote
-Chikorita Reserved by Arcticblast
-Pokemon 5
-Pokemon 6

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Super Saiyan, name your Chikorita Gay Dino because that's what I believe the evolution line is: gay dinosaurs. It has no restrictions until level 12. Then, to make a long story short, it realizes that is is in fact a gay dinosaur. It cannot use "other" moves (Growl, Reflect, Toxic, etc.) on Pokemon of the opposite gender, but it must use one at least every other turn against Pokemon of the same gender. No restrictions against genderless Pokemon.

Optional: If you gain access to trading, trade it to DPPt and win five contests.

@MelodyRae

Take Sig the Tepig. Sig wants to be the quintessential example of it's species, and so must learn every signature/starter exclusive move available to it. This means it must learn and keep Heat Crash, Blast Burn, and Fire Pledge ASAP. It loves these moves so much that it must use at least one of them at the start of every battle, as soon as you are able to learn them. Since he can't use any of those right from the start though, have Ember serve the same function until you get one of the above mentioned moves. The number of times it can evolve is equal to the number of times it solos Bianca's entire team, not counting the first battle.

Reserving Lapras for Super Saiyan, will edit post with challange in a moment.

@Super Siayan, take Versity the Lapras. Versity wants to be as diverse as possible, and therefore cannot have two attacks of the same type. It must also have at least one of each physical, special and status moves at all times. Again because it wants to be as varied as possible, it must act as if under the effects of Torment at all times, switching up its attacks every turn. In order to be used in the Elite Four, have it solo a gym of your choice, making sure to use every attack she has at some point during the battle.

Super Saiyan, take a Pinsir and name it Moxie.
This ferocious bug-type is convinced it is from the Dream World, so it pretends it's ability is Moxie.
If it KOes a foe, it cannot switch out and must use only attacks, because it is convinced it has an attack boost.

Being from the Dream World, it likes to sleep, so teach it Rest ASAP. (TM is on Route 31)
If it gets a status condition (other than sleep) it must use Rest immediately, to return to it's beloved Dream World.

It must solo three Pokémon in the elite four, all three belonging to different trainers.
Good luck!

Super Saiyan, take Difficult the Larvatar. He can only evolve at least 10 levels higher than it's natural evolution and must know Sandstorm until it becomes Tyranitar, where it must be replaced with fire blast.

Super Saiyan, take Difficult the Larvatar. He can only evolve at least 10 levels higher than it's natural evolution and must know Sandstorm until it becomes Tyranitar, where it must be replaced with fire blast.
I can't get larvitar until way too late, I need my whole team before Kanto, unless I can find Larvitar earlier.

SoulSilver Challange Update:
-2 more Pokemon needed.
-Medium Difficulty
-No repeating Types
-Pokemon can be reserved

Pokemon So Far:

It must have the following moveset before the Elite Four round 1, whether it has Serene Grace or Run Away:
- Headbutt
- Roost
- a move of your choice
It must use this moveset to solo Koga just to give him a taste of his own medicine. In Kanto, have it solo Brock to prove how effective the set is, even against Rock-types.

-Versity the Lapras from Jimera0
Versity wants to be as diverse as possible, and therefore cannot have two attacks of the same type. It must also have at least one of each physical, special and status moves at all times. Again because it wants to be as varied as possible, it must act as if under the effects of Torment at all times, switching up its attacks every turn. In order to be used in the Elite Four, have it solo a gym of your choice, making sure to use every attack she has at some point during the battle.

-Moxie the Pinsir from EndQuote
This ferocious bug-type is convinced it is from the Dream World, so it pretends it's ability is Moxie.
If it KOes a foe, it cannot switch out and must use only attacks, because it is convinced it has an attack boost.

Being from the Dream World, it likes to sleep, so teach it Rest ASAP. (TM is on Route 31)
If it gets a status condition, it must use Rest immediately, to return to it's beloved Dream World.

It must solo three Pokémon in the elite four, all three belonging to different trainers.

-Chikorita Reserved by Arcticblast
-Pokemon 5
-Pokemon 6

Super Saiyan you get GNUUUH the Slowpoke he thinks he is a super jock football star and can only use Tackle. To evolve he must defeat 20 Psychic type Pokémon. Somehow their Psychic powers rub off on him and unlock his hidden potential. However he isn't ready yet, he has to solo 20 Shelders with Psychic-type attacks only.

When evolved into Slowbro he feels his Water type heritage betrayed him because he gained schizophrenia through evolution. With this feeling of betrayal from the Water type he refuses to use Water type moves.

Super Saiyan you get GNUUUH the Slowpoke he is mentally challenged and can only use Tackle. To evolve he must defeat 20 Psychic type Pokémon. Somehow their Psychic powers rub off on him and unlock his hidden potential. However he isn't ready yet, he has to solo 50 Shelders with Psychic-type attacks only.

When evolved into Slowbro he feels his Water type heritage betrayed him because he gained schizophrenia through evolution. With this feeling of betrayal from the Water type he refuses to use Water type moves.
I'm trying to go all different types and Lapras is already water, even if it doesn't use water moves. Also the 50 shellders is too much of a grind. Thanks but I have to refuse it.

Super Saiyan, Larvatar is located in the Safairy Zone.
I want to avoid the Safari Zone, it takes too long.

Super Saiyan, name your Chikorita Gay Dino because that's what I believe the evolution line is: gay dinosaurs. It has no restrictions until level 12. Then, to make a long story short, it realizes that is is in fact a gay dinosaur. It cannot use "other" moves (Growl, Reflect, Toxic, etc.) on Pokemon of the opposite gender, but it must use one at least every other turn against Pokemon of the same gender. No restrictions against genderless Pokemon.

Optional: If you gain access to trading, trade it to DPPt and win five contests.
Can I request a different Chikorita? I would rather have a female Chikorita Challange.

@Everyone, Im not trying to be too picky, I just wanna be sure I don't lose interest. Also, I have slight OCD so things bother me sometimes for dumb reasons.

I'm not too comfortable with the mentally challenged thing, also I'm trying to go all different types and Lapras is already water, even if it doesn't use water moves. Also the 50 shellders is too much of a grind. Thanks though.
Alright I'll change mentally challenged to think it's a super jock football star.

Alright I'll change mentally challenged to think it's a super jock football star.
That really isn't an issue so much as I don't want 2 water types.

SoulSilver Challange Update:
-All pokemon claimed.
-Medium Difficulty
-No repeating Types
-Pokemon can be reserved

Pokemon So Far:

- Headbutt
- Roost
- a move of your choice

-Versity the Lapras from Jimera0
Versity wants to be as diverse as possible, and therefore cannot have two attacks of the same type. It must also have at least one of each physical, special and status moves at all times. Again because it wants to be as varied as possible, it must act as if under the effects of Torment at all times, switching up its attacks every turn. In order to be used in the Elite Four, have it solo a gym of your choice, making sure to use every attack she has at some point during the battle.

-Moxie the Pinsir from EndQuote

If it gets a status condition, it must use Rest immediately, to return to it's beloved Dream World.

-Gay Dino the Chikorita from Arcticblast
It has no restrictions until level 12. Then, to make a long story short, it realizes that is is in fact a gay dinosaur. It cannot use "other" moves (Growl, Reflect, Toxic, etc.) on Pokemon of the opposite gender, but it must use one at least every other turn against Pokemon of the same gender. No restrictions against genderless Pokemon.

-Ewwww the Koffing from dregstr
Every Pokémon is grossed out by his Stench but he's oblivious to this and thinks he's as clean as a Suicune. So he can't use Poison type moves because that's not what Suicune would do. To evolve he has to fight 10 Poison type Pokémon and that's when he realizes he's a Poison type and he freaks out. In an attempt to clean himself he has to solo 5 Water types but to no avail he's still dirty. So he faces it and evolves into Weezing.

Weezing embraces his Poison-type and can use poison moves but is frustrated so he must learn Frustration. He can't take another pokemon's place in battle unless the one before it faints.

-NoMBounce:( the Natu from King Serperior
No restrictions except that it is forever under the effects of Torment and Taunt. Have fun:)

Super Saiyan, here's your challenge from a bit ago with a pokemon change:
@ Super Saiyan, you get a Phanpy named Chester. Chester is the lead singer for my favorite rock band, Linkin Park, and his challenge is based upon their song "Iridecent". This challenge is based upon the lyrics of the refrain:

"Do you feel cold and lost in desparation."
Be OHKOed 10 times by ice types and 5 times by any type not ice or dark to battle the 6th-8th gyms.
"You build up hope if failure's all you've known."
Be defeated 25 other times and be OHKOed 10 times by dark types to be used in the E4.
"Remember all the sadness and frustration"
Learn frustration and use it every time you enter into battle.
"And let it go... let it go"
Solo a gym leader with frustration to forget frustration and never, ever use the move again.

Also, solo 1 member of the E4 without SE moves and never learn a move with more than 85 BP without STAB. Finally, Chester can evolve after being KOed 5 times against a gym leader, then solo that same gym leader. Hope you like Chester!!(you can choose to name him Mike or Pheonix, too.)
EDIT: In case you don't like a reserved challenge, otherwise I'll save it for later.
Another Edit: use a Natu instead, if you'd like and above happens.

That really isn't an issue so much as I don't want 2 water types.
Okay how about a new one, you get Ewwww the Grimer.

Every Pokémon is grossed out by his Stench but he's oblivious to this and thinks he's as clean as a Suicune. So he can't use Poison type moves because that's not what Suicune would do. To evolve he has to fight 10 Poison type Pokémon and that's when he realizes he's a Poison type and he freaks out. In an attempt to clean himself he has to solo 5 Water types but to no avail he's still dirty. So he faces it and evolves into Muk.

Muk hates everything and everyone and must learn Frustration. He resents his team and he can't take their place in battle unless they faint.

Okay how about a new one, you get Ewwww the Grimer.

Every Pokémon is grossed out by his Stench but he's oblivious to this and thinks he's as clean as a Suicune. So he can't use Poison type moves because that's not what Suicune would do. To evolve he has to fight 10 Poison type Pokémon and that's when he realizes he's a Poison type and he freaks out. In an attempt to clean himself he has to solo 5 Water types but to no avail he's still dirty. So he faces it and evolves into Muk.

Muk hates everything and everyone and must learn Frustration. He resents his team and he can't take their place in battle unless they faint.
I can't get Grimer until Kanto so how about Koffing? Also, When he evolves, he still can't use poison moves correct? Only restriction I won't use is the last line about fainting (how would I train it? lol), can you change it to a solo?

I can't get Grimer until Kanto so how about Koffing? Also, When he evolves, he still can't use poison moves correct? Only restriction I won't use is the last line about fainting (how would I train it? lol), can you change it to a solo?
Sure with Koffing he can use Poison type moves after he evolves and I meant he can only switch into battle if the previous Poké before him faints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)