RU Index and Reservations Thread

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
Komodo, Musharna, Flareon, and Electivire also have updates

Anywho, I can finish Wartortle, this way I did the whole sweep with it (unless Smogon makes Middle Cup an offical tier)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The following analyses will need to be updated in various forms as a priority immediately following the tier shifts.

Metang - Full Update
Medicham - Full Update
Clefable - Full Update
Drapion - Full Rewrite
Galvantula - Full Update
Qwilfish - Full Rewrite

Feel free to reserve these updates in advance but do not begin them until after the tiering shifts, as it would be foolish to write them prior to.

Honko

he of many honks
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Drapion was already on the update list, and it needs a full update through QC, not just a rewrite.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Yo dudes and dudettes

So here's how the plan is going to work for revamps.

A new thread will be made when the time comes, but 2 things need to happen before then:

1. The Golurk, Smeargle, and Uxie analyses need to get on-site (they will also probably have to be changed a bit too, but right now their slot is still empty onsite).

2. At least a week and a half needs to go by before we start doing revamps, in order for the metagame to adapt a bit. Right now we're still in the speculation stage, let's see what happens before we hurry up and write immediately outdated analyses.

Honko

he of many honks
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hitmonchan will need a bit of an update, and I am reserving it. Nobody's stealing my shit.

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Reserving Electivire update.
I actually did the Electivire update about a month ago, but since the OP hasn't been updated in a long time it isn't shown yet. The only thing that would really need to be updated in the analysis is the small mentions of both Honchkrow and Sharpedo, but that only takes less than a minute to change, so an update isn't really needed.

SkullCandy

She Bangs The Drums
is a Contributor Alumnus
I actually did the Electivire update about a month ago, but since the OP hasn't been updated in a long time it isn't shown yet. The only thing that would really need to be updated in the analysis is the small mentions of both Honchkrow and Sharpedo, but that only takes less than a minute to change, so an update isn't really needed.
Would you be okay with me removing those? Or should it be left to a badger member because they're very small. Also the only thing I thought should change in your analysis was Cross Chop being the second slash and Earthquake being the first. It's because out of the last 1337 rankings 3 of the top 4 Pokemon were weak to Earthquake, only one to Cross Chop (and it was weak to Earthquake anyway which is more reliable). It's up to you I guess but Earthquake seems to me to be more viable. Earthquake weak 'mons were also more common in the standard rankings btw.

Honko

he of many honks
Some more things for you guys to do:

Archeops needs a full update.
Gallade needs a rewrite.
Muk needs a full update.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)