Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Move Tutor Moves

Feraligatr is going to be so beast. Now I just need sheer force to be released, and it's GG for godlike Rain sweeper.

Golurk is the only pokemon that can spin block AND set up stealth rock. YES

EDIT: thank GOD serperior got DRAGON PULSE :D

OK, look, I know they're not Move Tutor moves per se, but word around GameFAQs is that Klinklang can learn Wild Charge now. Did anyone think to check for changes in TM compatibility for anything?

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Honestly it seems about as deadly as smack down Landorus, which remains uncommon. I have other counters on my teams to that don't require levitation or flying.
I think the main perk to Gravity Landorus is the fact that unlike Smack Down, where you can just switch to another Earthquake immunity to neutralize the threat of Smack Down, with Gravity Landorus, switching to another Flying-type/Pokemon with Levitate/whatever isn't going to work to avoid the Earthquake. So it will definitely make Landorus even deadlier, and possibly lead to an increase in Tangrowth use.

OK, look, I know they're not Move Tutor moves per se, but word around GameFAQs is that Klinklang can learn Wild Charge now. Did anyone think to check for changes in TM compatibility for anything?
This is very interesting. I dont think anyone checked this.
We only checked for

New Egg Moves
New Level Up Moves
New Move Tutor Moves

and no one checked TMs and HMs...

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
musings ~

Iron Head could seamlessly replace Return on offensive Excadrill sets, should he come back down. Iron Head vs 252/184+ Gliscor = 70.34% - 83.05% coupled with a 30% flinch chance. lol counter

With Ice Punch, Golurk has the best usable super-effective coverage on the game. A moveset of Earthquake/Ice Punch/Shadow Punch/Hammer Arm hits 14/17 types - one more than 'Vire's flagship set. Made all the more tantalising by the fact that two moves are STAB and 3 are boosted by Iron Fist!

Magnet Rise is actually a great boost for Klingklang, allowing him to set up on bulky Ground types, as opposed to being countered by them. Similar deal for Cobalion.

Don't hold out hope on changes to TM learnsets - I don't recall them ever doing that except from HM02 shenanigans between RB and Y.

Also,

Munna is obatainable
Drifloon is obtainable
Swablu is obtainable
Riolu is obtainable
Yamask is obtainable
Sigilyph is obtainable
copyct+roar riolu anyone? :D

through dream radar (all with dream world abilities), and

Sneasel, Female swinub, shuckle, steelix, cranidos, are all available with their dream world abilities now.

Honestly it seems about as deadly as smack down Landorus, which remains uncommon. I have other counters on my teams to that don't require levitation or flying.
not really , opponent could switch around if he had two or more ground immunities/ resistances , now you can just setup the gravity and spam EQ like you don't give a damn .

still gimmicky though .

I saw in another thread that Klinklang can apparently learn Wild Charge from TM now, so there might be some more TM learnset changes as well.

Starmie got Wonder Room? Time to drown some Blisseys...
Also, Umbreon finally got Foul Play, Something to attack with at last!
Lol, Electroweb Porygon2/Z...

musings ~

Don't hold out hope on changes to TM learnsets - I don't recall them ever doing that except from HM02 shenanigans between RB and Y.
Here's a weird and recent one. Scizor learned Light Screen by Egg move but not by TM in Gen IV even though the TM was available. A seeming error, they switched it around in gen V. I'm still hoping for some Waterfall Kingler love lol! But yeah, it's a stretch.

Also, Umbreon finally got Foul Play, Something to attack with at last!
That's pretty good. It gives him a way to smack Pokemon that try to set up.

On another note, if/when we get to breed Sheer Force Feraligatr, Ice Punch will be legal with DD.

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
Also,

through dream radar (all with dream world abilities), and

Sneasel, Female swinub, shuckle, steelix, cranidos, are all available with their dream world abilities now.
Hmm.......Sheer Force Steelix eh? I coukld get creative as hell with that. *Quickly goes and finds offensive Steelix sets*

Hmm.......Sheer Force Steelix eh? I coukld get creative as hell with that. *Quickly goes and finds offensive Steelix sets*
Alotta potential actually.

iron head,
fire fang,
thunder fang,
ice fang,
rock slide,
rock climb

all get sheer force boosted.

rock polish + iron head, earthquake, and ice fang could be great

Charizard has roost with solar power. I don't think this will make people use it more, but I might need to play around with it.

Infernape gets Elemental punches and with Iron fist. It can also run stealth rock alongside Iron fist, which I like.

Magnezone gets electroweb. I don't know what everyone else thinks about this but I thinks its pretty badass because now it can trap whatever it wants and hit them hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)