Company Mafia - Day 5 End - Won by the Workers

J-Squared what is your opinion on user: me
Not as suspicious as some other players. People seem to forget that you put the hammer on the mafia boss. Could be mind games (or you are wolf), but, like I said, there are better targets.

In fact, I'm not really sure what caused the vote on you yesterday in the first place. DLE votes you in post #374 without giving a reason (this is after Jalmont's vote). It's not until your post #425 and DLE stating that the post leans scum that the bandwagon starts rolling.

It is kind of interesting to watch the people start agreeing with DLE, and the reasons they give for doing so. Good list of scum targets right there.

Really sorry about not posting much of use for a while; I was playing LoL a lot and reading the 8-bit theater archives.

coolking, 21 posts:
Reason I'm analyzing him: listed in announcement as suspicious, but possible town.
1: approves of questionaires, speaks in Ullar's defense (mafia mole of that extreme is a very broken role)
2: FoS Walrein (4/9 votes), does not vote Walrein. Answers questionaire: will be cautious, predicts 12/5 or 13/4 with valid reason. Mentions mafia mind games with protecting Ullar or not.
3: troll post + chewing out manav.
4: IMPORTANT POST speaks in favor of Walrein's defense saying it is solid (still prefers lynching him over random vanilla town), also pushes the vote on Itchni. As I was one of the main people pushing it, I'm not much of one to talk, except that the reason he did so was echoing mine (he said as much). However, he also asks Darkpenguin to post more of substance/says DP needs to do so. Speaks against a lynch of Rediamond, who was later found to be Town. Votes Itchni, FoS: Vintage Books.
5: speaks against Vintage Books, Darkpenguin, and Itchni
6: Joins Darkpenguin wagon
7: Suggests Cereza in involved with the ShinySkarmory announcement. Also suggests that if the role is what it seems to be, it is really broken.
8: Tells Pokemonrocks to post more, even if he's got a good role. Seems ... half-for, half-against Shinyskarmory
9: Inspector, don't claim! Unless you have a mafia for us, that is.
10: speaks in favor of DLE's discussion starter, speaks for Itchni, Speaks against Cereza for hopping on the Shinyskarmory wagon.
11: Read on Cereza. Votes Cereza. Still suspicious of shinyskarmory. Disagree's with DLE's statement that hopping on the skarmory wagon is a null-town sign because mafia would like a quick lynch. This is while suspicious of shinyskarmory for hopping on it. Wait, I just realized that is not hypocrytical at all and I was just being a bit confused.
12: Unvotes, not much else. Promises something soon (12 hours). Delivers that something in 23. Given my drop in usefullnes lately, I'm not one to talk, though.
13: Says he "missed" Cereza claiming. Actually, I missed it, too. Uh...??? Brushes off Vintage Books's suspicion of him, but does not offer much rebuttal. I guess what he said qualifies somewhat, but still not much. Still suspicious of Walrein.
14: Mentions something about Orcinus Duo visiting Itchni and Da Letter El asking BG to consider Itchni as a target. Also mentions it only might be accurate.
15: speaks about possibility of OD being the BG. Points for and against. Also mentions he's suspicious of all the power claims, since the village SHOULD be mostly vanilla.
16: Analysis of Capefeather. If Itchni, then Capefeather. Given that I'm given to making analyses like that, and others are, too, this is a townish leaning. Asks for reads on Jalmont and Rediamond.
17: seems to be speaking for a Walrein / Orcinus Duo lynch. Time constraints account for urgency.
18: Votes Walrein. Says he doesn't like it, but doesn't have a better target.
19: FoS on Vintage Books with a nice reason. Votes Orcinus Duo, saying he's scummier than Walrein, for reason.
20: Names Orcinus Duo, Walrein, Jalmont, and Vintage Books as probable mafia. Seems to have been before Jalmont claimed. Walrein least scummy according to this post.
21: calls out Ullar, skarmory, cereza, jalmont, and cape for not doing much.

Read: null, could go either way, too much for either side. If Cereza is mafia, then distinct town leaning. Currently maybe town.

OK, first off, hi J^2.
secondly, if I had a nickle for every excuse posted in this thread... I still wouldn't have much money because a nickle isn't worth much. Still Results > excuses. And by results I mean lynching scum.
Third, the important stuff, jalmont claiming. Interesting. This explains the excess of power roles we have. As much as I'd prefer a normal inspector, this works too. I believe this claim, obviously, especially since it makes no sense for a mafia to claim such a weird role, especially one which can be counterclaimed.
That being said, I think that you, Jalmont, should post your result every day, including the ones in the past. You may not know who it is, but if you die for one reason or the other, your twin can claim later on and you wouldn't have died with valuable information.
One more question, which I'm not sure you know the answer to. Say you die or your twin get's randed / lynched. Can he / you use a role or are you now the equivalent of vanilla?
Unfortunately the posts on the past few pages have basically been votes on Orincus, and more excuses, so no reads or particularly scummy posts can be pointed out. Orincus duo, any time now.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
shinyskarmory is an idiot for hammering, but we weren't going to get much more out of today anyway

@doc on jalmont or me.

@Inspector on coolking, walrein, or vintage books.

@cereza target jalmont

@contact person target jalmont

Jalmont, do you have a living innocent? If so, out it tomorrow, since you're probably not going to die tonight.

Da Letter El

Inspector could be on cereza as another option.

But don't waste your time doing that if it's obvious orcinus wouldn't have targeted itchni; that would already implicate her.

Votecount 3.5

Orcinus Duo (7): Vintage Books coolking49 Da Letter El Walrein Cereza UllarWarlord j-squared shinyskarmory
Walrein (1): Orcinus Duo UllarWarlord shinyskarmory
Jalmont (0): shinyskarmory
capefeather (0): Orcinus Duo Vintage Books

Not Voting (5): Da Letter El Itchni capefeather Jalmont Aura Guardian

Orcinus Duo!

Orcinus Duo was the Executive, Mafia Role Cop.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end in 24 hours, 3:00 AM EST because lol premature hammers.

Don't talk during the night, etc..

You gather around the usual gather place, slightly optimistic after last night, to find out that someone has indeed vanished! This time, it is Jalmont.

Jalmont was the Inspector, Town Sheriff.

Usual booming voice incoming:
Trust jalmont; his claim makes sense given his trolling

If itchni isn't dead tonight, i kind of like a cereza lynch

Sorry I'm super tired right now and can't think of much to say.
It is now Day 4.

Votecount 4.1

Not Voting (11): Everyone!

With 11 players it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is in 62 hours and 45 minutes with possibility of being extended. (host issues)

Results are being sent out. This post will be edited when all of them are sent out. --Out.

Da Letter El

@Everyone DO NOT SAY "I TARGETED JALMONT" BEFORE CEREZA POSTS HER RESULTS

DON'T DO IT

UNLESS YOU'RE TROLLING, THEN IT'S SOMEWHAT ACCEPTABLE

Ok.

So with that out of the way, pretty sure we need to lynch the hooker today or I'm dead tonight.

@capefeather, who do you like for a lynch target and why

That was pretty inconvenient...

I think Vintage Books is most likely to be mafia, followed by Walrein, by process of elimination. j-squared has too little to go on. For Cereza, she still had a convincing claim especially with Orcinus Duo turning out to be mafia, and continuing to get hook-spammed could go either way. I'm not sure a mafia would help bus a "Mafia Role Cop" so easily, either. coolking49, Aura Guardian and Itchni have been participating quite a bit and I don't think I could make an independent judgment on them without a more thorough analysis.

I think UllarWarlord has been strangely unhelpful. I think I'd use the auto-clean to be more active. I mean, the only consequence as far as I can see would be that the mafia would consider targeting him, which would take the pressure off of the town power roles.

Ultimately, my eyes are most on Vintage Books because I can kind of relate to Walrein's activity level, plus he jumped on Orcinus Duo's failed bandwagon on me.

The orcinus duo lynch cleans my completely because I was originally the one that suggested it.

Cereza is unlikely mafia and I wouldn't support a cereza lynch at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)