drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

yeah m is mdma

i stopped a while back for about a year and then would only do it on occasion when it was offered/available but then went back to regular use. so when we went to vapour lounge i was in occasional smoke mode.

fuckin' love mdma, i won't even go near sketchy ecstasy tabs after a friend of mine almost died seizuring on them a few months ago heh. shit like that tends to give you a reality check, considering we were sort of treating them like candy lmao

Got some ssri's (zoloft), excited to try them out. Should I take them in the morning or afternoon?
i'd take them in the morning, and make sure you take them with some food or a light breakfast. I was prescribed zoloft, and it gave me some trouble with nausea then, as well as any other time since (i'm off now) that i've tried taking them again. Maybe a bit of dizzyness upon standing as well.
Overall, they aren't really a great "high" for me, kind of comparable to an m buzz. My pupils got really big, i felt like i was pretty happy/didn't give a fuck, and regular sensations, like smoking, were pretty fantastic. Maybe that's because I was actually prescribed to them at one point, and they just give me more of the intended effect? I don't know.

BUT the real issue here is that all of us cool canadians should all reunite at the vapour lounge someday y/y?

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
man why isnt there such a thing as a vapor lounge in the us...

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
man why isnt there such a thing as a vapor lounge in the us...
I'm assuming you're referring to shisha bars? They exist, but they're incredibly rare around here. You can only find them in big cities/near diverse college campuses.

v

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I assumed that by vapor, they meant marijuana vapor? I've been to hookah bars before

there is one vapour lounge in the usa (as far as i know). it's in portland, and you need a medical license. i've heard it's very easy to get a medical marijuana license in oregon, if you think it's worth a shot. on the other hand, toronto and vancouver have probably more than a dozen between them.

i've been keeping an eye on http://www.mernagh.ca/. the ruling is expected to be released any day now. if the government loses the appeal, it could mean weed immediately becomes legal in ontario.

all reunite at the vapour lounge someday y/y?
can i vote both y and y?

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
i'd take them in the morning, and make sure you take them with some food or a light breakfast. I was prescribed zoloft, and it gave me some trouble with nausea then, as well as any other time since (i'm off now) that i've tried taking them again. Maybe a bit of dizzyness upon standing as well.
Overall, they aren't really a great "high" for me, kind of comparable to an m buzz. My pupils got really big, i felt like i was pretty happy/didn't give a fuck, and regular sensations, like smoking, were pretty fantastic. Maybe that's because I was actually prescribed to them at one point, and they just give me more of the intended effect? I don't know.
Thanks! Since I didn't get them from a doctor I wasn't sure about anything to do with them, wasn't even really expecting a high but nice to know.

BUT the real issue here is that all of us cool canadians should all reunite at the vapour lounge someday y/y?
yetc

i've been keeping an eye on http://www.mernagh.ca/. the ruling is expected to be released any day now. if the government loses the appeal, it could mean weed immediately becomes legal in ontario.
Decriminalized or like regulated? or what?

big decision I could use some of smogon's finer druggists to help me with:
should I get a bunch of 150ug tabs of LSD at $11/pop or should I try on some 4-aco-dmt? and if I DO try the psilocetin, should I go for 20mg or 40mg?
Don't shrooms have more uhh.. idk replay value than acid? Aren't you legally insane after doing acid four times or something? I really don't know, I've never done it, but I've been doing a reasonable amount of mushrooms recently and they're fantastic except for mode of ingestion, so I imagine a powder would be amazing! That being said I have no idea what psilocetin is, but I'm assuming it's related to mushrooms.

e: wikipedia says yes.
so if it's at all like mushrooms I'd get the psilocetin

v

big decision I could use some of smogon's finer druggists to help me with:
should I get a bunch of 150ug tabs of LSD at $11/pop or should I try on some 4-aco-dmt? and if I DO try the psilocetin, should I go for 20mg or 40mg?

edit: lol if you went insane after 4 acid trips it'd be too late for me vkca

and the psilocetin i'd be getting would be 20mg pills

edit2: dan/ivysaur/others have helped me decide to try the psilocetin! will post a trip report here eventually, since I prob won't have a chance to use it prior to school starting

HOLYYYY SHITTTT DUDE

My dad's brother lives in Denver and has a prescription for government made weed and shit and he sent some to my parents and I smoke some yummy Maui Waui earlier and I am absolutely DESTROYED right now.

Good bye, Earth. I'm travelling to different lands right now.

okay this is not meant to sound condescending in any way, but i always chuckle at the "MAN I AM SO WRECKED OFF POT RIGHT NOW" posts

i wish i could get that wrecked off pot )':

can i vote both y and y?
can you elaborate on this it applies directly to my interests please and thankyou!!
also if you vote both y and y, you are committing to it, i hope you're ready for that responsibility hahah

and vader, while that does sound like a really good lsd deal, i'd probably go for psilocetin. it sounds really interesting, is it more comparable at all to a DMT trip or a mushroom trip? DMT is something that i've wanted to try for a while, small town problems lol. may as well go for something you've never tried, if you're interested!

Decriminalized or like regulated? or what?
can you elaborate on this it applies directly to my interests please and thankyou!!
a while ago, matt mernagh was charged with illegally growing his own cannabis plants. he argued to the ontario superior court that he had a legitimate medical use, that the medical marijuana program was worthless if the needy couldn't find a doctor willing to prescribe it, and that most doctors prefer to prescribe generic pharmaceuticals and think of weed as a "last resort" only. the judge agreed with him, and declared the canada's laws against cultivation and possession to be unconstitutional because they deny him his choice of medicine.

the government had 90 days to change the law or appeal the case. the appeal was heard about two months ago. that's the ruling i'm waiting for. originally, the law would have been axed on july 15th, so i think the ruling has to be released by that date. if the government loses the appeal, they'll probably get another 90 days to fix the law so that medical users have better access to it. and if they don't, then growing and owning cannabis really does become completely legal across ontario, at least.

dm probably has more information or a clearer insight, iono. this blog post covers the case in detail.

and anyway, even if the government wins the appeal, cannabis laws are going to change after the december 2015 election. the cpc is the only major party that doesn't have pot legalization on the agenda now, and between the election fraud, budget bill, and general harperness, i can't see them being re-elected in the near future x)

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
dm probably has more information or a clearer insight, iono. this blog post covers the case in detail.
you'd think so, but I don't know jackshit about the Canadian legal process :/

what you said sounds pretty plausible, except in the US Congress can override the Supreme Court with new legislation whenever it wants, the window never closes

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
so I recently moved, and I brought my weed with me, its in one of my unpacked boxes and I'm too lazy to find it ;-;

Had my second experience with LSD on sunday and satisfying doesn't even begin to cover it. Alex's description in the OP drew me to try the drug the first time and I'm incredibly happy the 2nd trip was even better. I tried futilely to keep a notebook nearby to record my thoughts during the trip, but the thread of thought was too jumbled to decipher after reading it while sober. Not only that, but my hand could never keep up with the speed of the relentless thoughts and they kept interfering with my attempt at chronologically recording it. Ah well, simply getting lost in the folds of multiple blankets while trying to pay attention to the passage of time was incredible.

Interestingly, a straightedge friend messaged me today telling me his desire to try lsd. If anyone lives in Brevard county in Florida, hit me up if you think you can help him get some.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
DMT is something that i've wanted to try for a while, small town problems lol.
DMT can be extracted "at home" with a variety of chemicals and herbs. I don't have the information on me nor would I feel particularly good enabling people to do so, but it can be done.

I couldn't tell if you've used psychedelics (tryptamines) before... You CAN start with DMT, if you're the kind of person who loves diving straight into the deep end of a cold pool. I'm... not.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
have you used any tryptamines before chris ?_?
Kiiind of. Back in January I had an experience with DMT during the peak of my psychotic episode. It was not very well extracted and I did not smoke all that much, plus I was on SSRIs which inhibit the effects of all the big three hallucinogens (LSD / shrooms / DMT) so I did not "break through". I had a small hit and got the "tryptamine giggles". A little DMT mixed with a little weed lifted my mood and filled me with a 10 minute window of calm in an otherwise rather distressing world. I believe in this time I determined what was going on with me over the past month: that I was not in a good mental state and surrounded by people I shouldn't be hanging around at all. It was very serendipitous that I found this state and had a weird bit of insight that I used to start the long trip of getting my life back in order over these past few months. It could be just a delusion that I attribute this to DMT though.

After this, I took another, larger hit, and while I did not break through I immediately had an awful headache and ran to my bedroom, manic. Serotonin syndrome again. I can't honestly remember if I had any closed eye visuals or not. I believe I owe my sanity to the SSRIs I was on hindering the effects of DMT. I was by no means in a proper set and setting to have a psychedelic trip at that point.

v

has anyone tried kratom? I was mildly interested in it last September when I was afraid of being urine tested for marijuana, but never took the initiative to just order some online. It's unscheduled in the USA, but apparently addictive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)