Other Pseudomafia - Night 5 - Game Over (with a lot of deaths)

Aura Guardian, Temperamantia, Rare555 and Blackhawk11 have all died.

This means that Stevensnype, Jalmont, Infinity.Cypher, reyscarface, pidge, and agape are the winners of Pseudomafia. Congrats.

Special congrats to Infinity.Cypher for being the only person not to send in anything.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
n1

killed aska. in every game we're in, either i screw him over or he screws me over. sorry bud :| contacted mithril, quagsires, and DLE about alliance. worked with mithril.

d1

did nothing. two people were dying anyway. contacted smash

n2

talked to quag and rare and they were supposed to kill some people, i think zorbees and someone else. they forgot or were awol. mithril was getting penguin to kill blackhawk, so we'd use him up and i already talked to a bunch of people so i didn't want anyone to try to kill me.

d2

dam quag and DLE dead. told smash i wanted him to off zorbees; didn't think he'd do so publicly. searched for replacement for smash. found kok and found ditto. they both agreed to work w/me. told rare that if i was to die, kill kok.

n3

dam mithril died. rare became full partner instead. penguin died too dam. negotiated w/kok that we'd kill umbreon dan at this point (i believe i had ditto do this?) while kok killed vintage books. asked smash nicely to kill itchni before he passed away. thanks man. :) i also believe i contacted pidge by this time or by the cycle after.

d3

i liked how kills were still going through so i took advantage of this. i wanted kok to kill jalmont. at this time i wanted pidge to kill someone, forgot who. asked rare to remind fate to post a vote for yaytears in thread.

n4

nobody died bs. idr what happened. o i asked someone, probably pidge or rare to kill gk?

d4

damn ditto died. so faithful. wanted cypher to fill in, asked him to kill someone (this lazy fucker...) i had talked to rey and he said he was out of kills (some bs, but i like him so i want to win with him as a bonus obj. this nigga woulda died a long time back.) anyway i cut down at this point b/c i believe my network had a huge amount of people, but still about 6-7 people not in so i wanted them to waste their shit, so idle. however, i was worried about being namekilled and was paranoid about blackhawk, so i tried to get ravix to kill him (though i intended to kill him afterwards [at multiple users' request] (was this the guy who i wanted cypher to kill?) he said he wanted to idle and then kill blackhawk11, which was no good to me so off w/his head i wanted.

n5

off w/ravix's head, let a couple more kills sink in. i believe by now i had allied w/aura guardian / agape and united everyone in my network (i told most of them at this point that i was having a mass network, but never gave out names to each other yet)

d5

at this point, had to pick between blackhawk, jalmont, or temperantia (i was nice and let rey try to win) rare was supposed to talk to jalmont and have him have blackhawk and temperantia kill each other, guess that didn't happen. o well

this is closest thing to postgame you get

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
snype i was going to be an absolute asshole and kill you with my last kill that last night (i lied i had 1 left) just because, but i forgot to pm billy

:jump: :adam: :jump:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)