Sunday Mafia - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Also thank you glorious leader blue tornado for so graciously providing us with a vote count. It is efforts like these that allow for us to truly see patterns of voting and help to inform our lynch targets to great effect. Without you being so kind as to put in the great effort to go through and count the votes, we would have to spend valuable minutes of our time scouring through posts to attempt to recreate such a lynch. Thank you based blue_tornado

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Yes. I barrage myself with chastening for forgetting to hail BT with a gracious ty for his hosting abilities. I beg of you, forgive me, o benevolent host.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I STILL DONT LIKE THE CUT OF JALMONT'S JIB

THEREFORE

##VOTE ULLARWARLORD

BY THE GRACE OF THE GLORIOUS FANTASTIC SEXY BLUE_TORNADO MAY OUR VILLAGE WIN

wait

##Unvote

##Vote Vintage Books

a. because wtf kind of name is that even
b. because you wouldn't even bid 6k for me and when I shitslam somalia YOU'RE GONNA FEEL BAD MAN

Da Letter El

Anyway, me pressing von on something dumb isn't likely to get us anywhere very quickly since I doubt very many people here actually know how to get out of a random voting stage without having a questionnaire.

1. How much NOC experience do you have?
2. Are you mafia?
3. Are you sure?
4. Do you believe that questionnaires are a good way to get people talking?
5. What is your favorite color?
6. When should information roles claim? When they have one guilty? When they have multiple? When they feel as though they are going to die? Does it depend?
7. How many mafia do you believe there are? Why?

Da Letter El

oh i forgot one

8. If you are not currently voting for someone, if you had 30 seconds left before deadline and your vote decided who would be lynched that day, who would you vote for as of now and why?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
3. Yes
4. They are a way
5. Red
6. Stop asking for advice
7. I believe there are 4 mafia cause that's sound number against a 10 man village.
8. If I didn't have reason to think someone was mafia I wouldn't do it.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
1. Minimal. I did decent in Company Mafia, and screwed up Medieval (which sucked anyway), so yeah.

2. No.

3. Quit being ridiculous.

4. Yes; albeit instigated by a mafia member, they worked well in my last NOC.

5. BLUE! No-waitAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH...

6. Hm...I feel that BG shouldn't claim unless he's in danger of being lynched, inspector when they have one or two targets lined up, same to SG, and as for the rest, idk.

7. Well, let's look at the roster number; 14. I'm thinking 4-5 mafia. That's just me, though.

I don't want to answer 8. Why? Because we have literally no info. But if you want an answer, I suppose Walrein, because he voted me and shouting is a stupid posting restriction that should be removed from the game.

1. How much NOC experience do you have? the limit as x approaches 1 of the piecewised defined function of y=x+5 when x<1, and y=1/x when x is greater than or equal to 1.
2. Are you mafia? No, but you are.
3. Are you sure? I am certain you are mafia.
4. Do you believe that questionnaires are a good way to get people talking? Yes, the person providing the questionnarie is 100% mafia.
5. What is your favorite color? Penguins.
6. When should information roles claim? When they have one guilty? When they have multiple? When they feel as though they are going to die? Does it depend? Only the inspector should claim in the beginning. he should then collect claims and lead the village to victory
7. How many mafia do you believe there are? Why? 3, consisting of Da Letter El, Da Letter El, and Da Letter El.
8. If you are not currently voting for someone, if you had 30 seconds left before deadline and your vote decided who would be lynched that day, who would you vote for as of now and why? Da Letter El because my role pm says you are mafia.

I LOVE BLUETORNADO THANK YOU FOR HOSTING THIS EXCELLENT EXPERT GAME

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyway, me pressing von on something dumb isn't likely to get us anywhere very quickly since I doubt very many people here actually know how to get out of a random voting stage without having a questionnaire.

1. How much NOC experience do you have?
2. Are you mafia?
3. Are you sure?
4. Do you believe that questionnaires are a good way to get people talking?
5. What is your favorite color?
6. When should information roles claim? When they have one guilty? When they have multiple? When they feel as though they are going to die? Does it depend?
7. How many mafia do you believe there are? Why?
1. LOTS OF EPICMAFIA, A COUPLE OF SMOGON GAMES, AND ONE ILL-FATED ATTEMPT AT MAFIASCUM

2. NO

3. WOULD THIS RESTRICTION LIE

4. ITS BETTER THAN RANDOM VOTING

5. BLUE

6. IT DEPENDS ON THE SITUATION. ORDINARILY, AFTER GETTING ONE GUILTY IS A GOOD BENCHMARK. HOWEVER, IF THE BG IS DEAD, IT MIGHT BE SMART TO WAIT FOR MORE GUILTIES. IF YOU HAVE A GUILTY, BUT THE VILLAGE IS ALREADY DEAD SET ON LYNCHING SOMEONE WHO YOU ALSO BELIEVE TO BE MAFIA, I'D KEEP QUIET AND SAVE YOUR GUILTY FOR A LESS CERTAIN DAY. IF YOU'RE GETTING LYNCHED, OBVIOUSLY CLAIM.

7. NUMBERS ARE PROBABLY SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF 8/4 OR 9/3, POSSIBLY 8/3/1. THOSE SETUPS WOULD MAKE SENSE IN A 12 PERSON GAME

8. RANDOM.ORG

1. How much NOC experience do you have? ive played in 2 games in the past, 1 here and another on another forum
2. Are you mafia? err no
3. Are you sure? i think so let me double check...............................yes
4. Do you believe that questionnaires are a good way to get people talking? yeah becuase people dont really have to put in much effort when replying but it still helps get basic reads on people
5. What is your favorite color? hrm. i like brown
6. When should information roles claim? When they have one guilty? When they have multiple? When they feel as though they are going to die? Does it depend? I think in such a small game info roles are best to claim when they have one scum. the chances are that they would die before they get to reveal their infos if they waited
7. How many mafia do you believe there are? Why? hmm well the last B_T NOC there was 17 players i think and there was 4 scum. this game has 13 players so i would say 2-3 most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)