Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murkrow I was using took regular damage from ice beam and super effective from drain punch and I used roost three turns before maybe roost is not working properly or something and this has happened a lot

Can you plz fix multitype to work on other pokemon in hackmons/balance hackmons? Cuz it works in the ds but not in showdown...
I put a draco plate on my hacked tropius that has multitype in balance hckmons and it took super effectiver damage from stone edge and took alot of damage(55%) considering how bulky i made tropius. 252hp/252def

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
We are aware that Roost is bugged right now. We're working on it.

Can you plz fix multiscale to work on other pokemon in hackmons/balance hackmons? Cuz it works in the ds but not in showdown...
I put a draco plate on my hacked tropius that has multiscale in balance hckmons and it took super effectiver damage from stone edge and took alot of damage(55%) considering how bulky i made tropius. 252hp/252def
The strongest Stone Edge in the game:
252+ Atk Choice Band Rampardos Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Multiscale Tropius: 261-307 (64.92 - 76.36%)
A slightly weaker Stone Edge:
252 Atk Choice Band Terrakion Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Multiscale Tropius: 198-234 (49.25 - 58.2%)

Honestly, Tropius has no use... anywhere. Even in Hackmons there are better things to use. This is coming from someone who likes Tropius, too...

Timid Suicune

I put a Timid Suicune on my team and tried starting a UU match and got this error message:

Your team was rejected for the following reasons:
- Suicune must come from a specific event that gives it a Relaxed nature.

???

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lol because Multiscale halves the amount of damage you'd take from any attack at 100%, a Grass / Flying pokemon with Multiscale will be hit for the same amount of damage as a Dragon type pokemon without MultiType if they both have the same defensive stats / ev spread (in which your case Tropius = Tropius unless I am mistaken.) It is true that some powerful Stone Edges can hit for ~50+% damage to max Def Tropius.

Though, did you just say that it was super effective? Rock shouldn't be super effective against Dragon, so it would be nice to show us some logs, please.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
oh wait sorry, not multiscale. I mean multitype
Multitype is hard-coded in the cartridges to only work on Arceus, and does not have an effect if given to a different Pokemon through hacking.
I put a Timid Suicune on my team and tried starting a UU match and got this error message:

Your team was rejected for the following reasons:
- Suicune must come from a specific event that gives it a Relaxed nature.

???
If Suicune has Sheer Cold, Air Slash, Aqua Ring, or Extremespeed, it came from an event that requires it to be shiny with a Relaxed nature.

Hey i have no clue whats up, but my computer seems to be the only one that cannot connect to pokemon showdown at all. If there is any specific problems i could try to fix they would be good to be known. Also were is freezes is when is says Joining Showdown server.

Hmm, I've found something interesting that I can't find anything about on Veekun/Research thread.

During a battle I was watching earlier, a pokemon under the effect of Nightmare woke up, and used Rest. Nightmare continued to take effect after this occurred.

I'm not sure whether this is meant to happen or not due to the lack of information on the sources available.

The battle I was watching can be found here, for reference:

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/hackmons11381489

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
As of right now, Weavile's (tho I assume any Pokemon's) move Beat Up is broken. It will freeze matches when selected, leaving the battle unresponsive to both sides (the timer ticks down for both players if on.) I've tested it multiple times and it is only Beat Up, no other move on my team. I also tested this with different teams because I thought a teammate may be to blame but it is just Beat Up since they all froze when I clicked it. The weird thing is that it was working perfectly fine 2 days ago.

Lowgock

Doyen & Éminence Grise of the German Pokémon Community
is the 3rd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Spiritomb is paralyzed! It can't move!
hyte withdrew Uxie!
hyte sent out Spiritomb!
The foe's Spiritomb is hurt by the spikes!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Spiritomb!
The foe's Spiritomb is exerting its pressure!
Spiritomb used Pursuit!
The foe's Spiritomb lost 19% of its health!
The foe's Spiritomb restored HP using its Leftovers!

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Spiritomb is paralyzed! It can't move!
hyte withdrew Uxie!
hyte sent out Spiritomb!
The foe's Spiritomb is hurt by the spikes!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Spiritomb!
The foe's Spiritomb is exerting its pressure!
Spiritomb used Pursuit!
The foe's Spiritomb lost 19% of its health!
The foe's Spiritomb restored HP using its Leftovers!
What's exactly the bug? Did the fully paralysed use Pursuit?

Lowgock

Doyen & Éminence Grise of the German Pokémon Community
is the 3rd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
yep

paralyzed tomb vs. uxie
uxie wants to switch out, tomb wants to pursuit but full para, uxie-user chooses another tomb, now the pursuit of the first tomb hits.

I have a question about Protect’d Outrage

- Outrage/Thrash/Petal Dance can be stopped during effect and not cause confusion if Protect/Detect is used on the second turn of a three-turn duration.

I’ve just had a match where my Outrage got Protect’d on the 2nd turn, it let me switch out but not switch moves, I went for Outrage again (1st turn now) and opponent Protects again, same as before: I can switch out but can’t switch moves; is that supposed to be normal?

Replay (Turn 30 & 31): http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou11494323

How's it going?

Just had a battle on showdown, just gonna post what happened and copy and paste the dialogue here. I entered a battle with a player named Tomas, we each picked our pokes, and two people joined to watch.

I picked forretress and he picked dugtrio. And as a move I picked SR. I waited for his choice then initiated the kick. This is what happened.

MuhFugginMoose's team:
Wobbuffet / Forretress / Dugtrio / Chansey / Murkrow / Jellicent
tomas's team:
Dugtrio / Breloom / Volcarona / Gastrodon / Forretress / Heracross
Rembrandt joined.
tulio joined.
Battle between tomas and MuhFugginMoose started!
tomas sent out Dugtrio!
Go! BallO'Haz (Forretress)!
Turn 1
Battle timer is now ON: inactive players will automatically lose when time's up. (requested by MuhFugginMoose)
You have 150 seconds to make your decision.
tulio left.
MuhFugginMoose has 120 seconds left.
MuhFugginMoose has 90 seconds left.
The inactivity timer is already counting down.
MuhFugginMoose has 60 seconds left.
MuhFugginMoose: wtf? why is it counting me down?
MuhFugginMoose has 40 seconds left.
MuhFugginMoose has 30 seconds left.
MuhFugginMoose has 20 seconds left.
MuhFugginMoose has 10 seconds left.
MuhFugginMoose lost because of their inactivity.
tomas won the battle!
Ladder updating...
tomas's rating: 1266 → 1334
(+68 for winning)
MuhFugginMoose's rating: 1494 → 1486
(-8 for losing)
Rembrandt left.

Not sure if it's a bug or what, but I ended up being counted down instead of him. I was told to report it so, here I am, hopefully it's nothing too serious and it was just a glitch.

Thanks everyone.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
In doubles it doesn't treat the second Pokemon as your own...

As you can see in this image, i can see neither Gastrodon's exact HP stat, nor its ability.

Earlier today, when I was broadcasting !data light clay into the chat (I am currently a voice on showdown), I noticed that the entire description did not show up. It shows, " If the holder uses either Light Screen or Reflect, the two moves will stay on the field f" and then the rest is illegible because it is cut off. This also occurred when another voice tried it and when I tested /data light clay. I believe this is only affecting the data for light clay, as I could not find any other items, moves, or abilities that did this. Unfortunately, I do not have a screenshot, but this is easy enough to test by going on Showdown and attempting to access the data for light clay. This is only a minor issue, but one that I wanted to bring attention to. My apologies if this is not the appropriate place to post this issue.

Cursed body glitch

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou11520292
Turn 8:
The foe's Starmie used Thunderbolt!
Froslass lost 44% of its health!
The foe's Starmie's Ice Beam was disabled!
IceyCold voice from PS, not my match. As you can see it seems the ice beam from turn 7 was considered as the move, even though the starmie outsped and hit with another move. Not sure if it's a cursed body glitch or a froslass destiny bond + cursed body glitched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)