Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

I will, when I have time

Reminding people I need Pokemon for post-Gyms 2-8(7 Pokes) on my X Scramble.
EDIT: Take Flightwish the Surskit! This Surskit wants to fly! He knows birds are fast, so he must learn Quick Attack and Agility. He knows he will lose his Water type, so he must not use Water type moves. It must solo Wattson to evolve into Masquerain, who must be renamed Flighthater. It hates its flight. It may now not use Flying type moves as well.
Don't mean to be picky or anything, but by Wattson and with the move restriction, surskit is only able to use quick attack... Against 2 Steel types... All which know an electric move... Yeah.

Even if I had a water move, It would require an unnessescary amount of grinding, around level 35, to have a shot at soloing wattson.
Can I please have an easier pokemon? (At your own convenience lol, you've already made me two.)

Don't mean to be picky or anything, but by Wattson and with the move restriction, surskit is only able to use quick attack... Against 2 Steel types... All which know an electric move... Yeah.

Even if I had a water move, It would require an unnessescary amount of grinding, around level 35, to have a shot at soloing wattson.
Can I please have an easier pokemon? (At your own convenience lol, you've already made me two.)
Same thing, but without the Water restriction, and solo is instead vs. Norman and you can evolve whenever.

Reminding people of my blue scrqmble.
I need 5 mons
I made you a nidoran M somewhere in the posts above...

Edit: Found it
Take Odin the Nidoran M.
Odin believes it's a god, so it must always know leer to indimidate its subjects. A god must always be ready to unleash its rage, so It must always know rage. There is no restriction on evolving into Nidorino. To show how mighty it is, for it to be able to evolve into Nidoking , it must solo Sabrina. Odin takes pity on its subjects that he has a type advantage on, so Odin may not fight opponents that he has a type advantage on. (See more below) When fully evolved, Odin believes that it needs to demonstrate its power, so Odin must also solo Giovanni (Gym battle), and must be the only pokemon to defeat Bruno's hitmonchan and Machamp.

Restriction rundown:
-Must always know Leer and Rage
-Must solo Sabrina to evolve into Nidoking.
-May not use super effective moves against normal trainer battles (Wild, Elite 4, Gym, and Champion are fine. Tell me if you don't want these exceptions)
-Must solo Giovanni in the Viridian gym and must ko Bruno's Hitmonchan and Machamp
I changed my challenge though. It's not allowed to use super effective moves against wild pokemon either.

Last edited:
reminding people of my X Scramble
Link to rules in sig.
I need 7.
Are the pokemon in your tabs the ones you want for that area? Or not

ALSO I NEED ONE (1) POKEMON LEFT FOR MY RUBY SCRAMBLE. CLICK MY SIG FOR RULES

Edit: I've changed my mind about that starter rule. I would like a Male Treecko (Not being sexist or anything but I like the blue of it.)

Just reposting the stuff for my Soulsilver scramble
Scramblemons
Emo the Oddish/Narcissus the Belossom
This Oddish has two possible outcomes, depending on which option you choose. Please decide before opening either hide tag.
Option 1 chosen
Take Emo the Oddish. This Oddish has some serious issues. He hates himself and wants to feel pain. He first must solo Whitney to evolve into Gloom. When he evolves, he becomes even more suicidal and decides that he has to use only Poison-type moves, because he wants the poison to splash back and cause him pain. After soloing Morty, though, he realizes that causing himself pain is useless. He needs to cause Team Rocket pain. Evolve him into a Bellossom named Narcissus. Now he believes he is amazing. He must never use another Poison-type move again in order to preserve his beauty. He must solo Archer in the Goldenrod Radio Tower. He must solo the Blackthorn Gym (but not Clair; I'm not sadistic).

WHO DAT? the Wooper
Take a Wooper, name it WHO DAT?
WHO DAT? is a THUG. He must carry Water Gun at all times, or else a rival gang member could shoot his ass up.
WHO DAT? must also learn Mud Bomb ASAP. And NEVER FORGET IT.
He must carry 1 HM on his roster.
His final move must consist of either Swagger or Flash.
In order for him to evolve, WHO DAT? must solo a Team Rocket Admin AND a Gym Leader to send a message to the Rockets AND the League- NOBODY f***s with the SuperShoopers.
He must also solo ONE of Erika's Pokemon.

Solos chosen: Proton (1st battle) and Bugsy

Needle the Weedle
CJorex, Catch a weedle. Name it Needle.

Needle is tired of its friends being eaten by birds, so for it to evolve into Beedrill it must solo Falkner. This is when things start to get interesting. With its new found power, Needle wants to defeat it's flying nemeses with their own type, so Beedrill must always know a flying-type move.
(This doesn't come into effect until it learns one.) Now that Needle has explored the world a bit, it has seen more of its bug bretheren roasted by fire types and being crushed by rock types. Needle wants revenge. As Beedrill, Needle must KO every Flying, Fire, and Rock type pokemon. Beedrill must also solo Blaine and Brock's strongest Pokemon if you are doing the post game. Also, how are you going to get revenge without the move Payback? Beedrill must always know the move payback. (Like before, this doesn't come into effect until Payback is learned.)

Enjoy and if you think this is too challenging/not challenging enough just say so and i'll change it.

EDIT: Alternative for falkner since its so early in the game is that you have to ko his pidgeotto

EDIT AGAIN:
Restriction rundown
-Solo Falkner/KO Pidgeotto to evolve
-Defeat rival Zubat to evolve again
-Must always know flying type move and Payback
-Defeat every Flying, fire, and rock pokemon
-Solo Brock and Blaine Post game

Ethanol the Koffing
Take Ethanol the Koffing

Ethanol never really liked the gases coming from its body and was more of a liquid fan. Ethanol cannot use any move involving gas like Poison Gas or Smog. As soon as you get Sludge(replace this with Sludge Bomb later) Ethanol is finally happy and will lead every battle with it. If it manages to Poison a target with Sludge or Sludge Bomb it feel it has done its job intoxicating the opponent and must Selfdestruct(or Explode) it also must Selfdestruct if it get hit with a Fire move(this restriction only applies to trainer mons). To evolve solo any gym leader after poisoning one of his mons and self destructing to finish the battle(you don't have to self destructing after poisoning any mon here). After evolution Ethanol can use Fire moves but must explode immeadiatly afterwards.

Spirit the Misdreavus
Ok take Spirit the misdrevaus. Spirit is the ghost of a deceased witch, and gains power by absorbing the spirits of other ghosts. Therefore to evolve it must solo Koga and Sabrina to evolve into Mismagius. Once evolved, it must defeat every ghost type your team comes upon. Mismagius is still a spirit of a witch, so it wants to learn moves related to witchcraft. Spirit must always know Toxic, a ghost type move, and a dark type move. Dark type pokemon's souls are disgusting and weaken Spirit. Spirit must switch out if hit by a dark type move and may not defeat any dark type pokemon.
Rundown
-Solo entire Koga and Sabrina to evolove
-As mismagius defeat every ghost type pokemon, trained and wild
-Must always know toxic, a ghost type, and a dark type move.
-Must switch out if hit by dark type move. May not defeat any dark type pokemon.

Rudolph the Stantler
I will reserve a Stantler!

EDIT: As it is the holiday season, take Rudolph the Stantler! Rudolph has a bright red nose, which is very strange for his kind! He must learn and keep Flash forever! Sadly, however, Rudolph gets made fun of a lot for his unusual nose! He can never face another Stantler in battle, or he will die of embarrassment! he also must never use Flash because he hates it when others make fun of him. This all changes, however, when Pryce thinks he is very powerful and wants to face him. Have him solo Pryce, using Flash on all 3 of his pokemon. After the solo, Rudolph feels much better about his nose! Have him use Flash at the beginning of every battle to show it off! Have him solo every Stantler you face, too! GL;HF! Sorry if it's a bit easy. I hope you like this challenge though! I loooove Christmas :D

EDIT: I still need pokemon for the Kanto part of my scramble. I will take 4 extra pokemon to catch and train completely within Kanto. Make sure you check the other challenges though, because some of them have restrictions within Kanto. Rules on the pevios page.
EDIT2: I will put together my first update soon

Last edited:
Alright, here is my first update:
  • Started the game, chose Chikorita as starter and went through the start as quickly as possible
  • Caught a Weedle, and deciding I didn't want to grind too much, I traded him off to one of my other games to train him
  • Went through Sprout Tower, and then attempted to beat Falkner
  • Failing to beat Falkner, I asked to be allowed to evolve before the battle.
  • Evolved Needle all the way to Beedrill, and easily beat Falkner
  • Went and caught a Woo per
  • Ground Wooper up to level 10, then used him all the way from Violet to Azalea
  • After a few tries, WHO DAT? Managed to beat Bugsy, and therefore was allowed to evolve
  • Went into Ilex Forest, caught Emo the Oddish and used her all the way to Goldenrod
  • Easily solo'd Whitney with Emo;allowed Emo to evolve into Gloom

Needle the Beedrill
Lv22
Hardy nature
Ability: Swarm
-Bug Bite
-Roost
-Pursuit
-Rock Smash
Needle is alright, I guess, but it took me begging the person to give me the challenge to allow me to fully evolve him before Falkner for me to be able to complete his solo. Nonetheless, he has been reasonably powerful since evolution, however I have not used him much since Falkner because of needing to train my other members for their solos

WHO DAT? the Quagsire
Lv20
Docile nature
Ability: Water Absorb
-Water Gun
-Mud Bomb
-Headbutt
-Flash
Evolution has been great for WHO DAT?. He was severely underpowered as a Wooper, but spamming of Flash and Super Potions, as well as a few X-items, allowed me to pull off the Bugsy solo. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to use him because I was training Emo up for Whitney

Emo the Gloom
Lv22
Lonely nature
Ability: Chlorophyll
-Mega Drain
-Cut
-Acid
-Sleep Powder
Compared to the other solos, Emo's was the easiest. Sleep Powder plus some X Specials meant Whitney was toast. Hopefully by next update she will be a Bellossom, since I am allowed to evolve her again upon soloing 20 ghost-types. However, I might add another evolution restriction, such as getting max happiness first.

Just also gonna remind everyone that I still need pokemon for the Kanto part of my scramble

Last edited:
Alright, here is my first update:

Needle the Beedrill
Lv22
Hardy nature
Ability: Swarm
-Bug Bite
-Roost
-Pursuit
-Rock Smash
Needle is alright, I guess, but it took me begging the person to give me the challenge to allow me to fully evolve him before Falkner for me to be able to complete his solo. Nonetheless, he has been reasonably powerful since evolution, however I have not used him much since Falkner because of needing to train my other members for their solos
Begging? You just asked "Hey can I evolve it" and I was like "Yeah" xD

Also I can make u a Kanto poke if you want

I'll start a scramble of pokemon Y.
I will not have access to trading, but I will have pokebank.
I want 4 pokemon. I need 1 by the first gym, 2 by the third, 3 by the fifth, and 4 by the seventh.
Legendaries are not allowed.
I will not need any HM's covered, as I will have 2 HM slaves, nor will I put the useless HMs (cut, fly, or strength) on my pokemon. Surf and Waterfall are optional.
I want it hard, but not annoying. If a challenge is too easy, or too obnoxious, I will decline it. As far as what is annoying and what isn't, my opinion is the law. Basic guidelines are to not force grinding (solo x pokemon, use move x y times, use a move of type x y times, solo x trainers, reach rank x in battle chateau, etc.) or force time-based restrictions (wait x hours, use move x no more than once per y hours, if ___, it must wait y hours to ___, etc.).
I will beat the game, beat AZ, beat the E4 post-hall of fame, beat the rivals, and all other sigificant post-game events.

I will wait to start it until I finish my pokemon White 2 scramble or until Pokebank is released, whichever comes last.
Reminding people of my Pokemon Y scramble.
Right now I have 0 mons.

Right now I have 0 mons.
How about you make me a pokemon while I make you a pokemon?
Do you want a starter?

I want my pokemon to be a Male treecko for pokemon ruby please... I want it to evolve into grovyle by the rival battle on route 110 and I want it to have decent moves

Right now I have 0 mons.
I reserve a Spritzee!

EDIT: Take Smelly the Spritzee! It's important for Smelly to always be surrounded in aromas. She wants to use Sweet Scent as much as possible in order to smell nice! Have her use it at the beginning of every battle (that she participates in)! (Once you get Aromatherapy/Aromatic Mist, you can use those instead if you'd like.) The only thing is that no one tells her the smells she thinks are nice are really...smelly. Eventually, you reach Coumarine City, and Ramos asks what the smell is. You explain your situation, and Smelly overhears. She gets so mad that she must solo Ramos, using smelly moves (now that she knows they smell bad) as much as possible (at least 5+ times). Once he's coughing and complaining that the smell burns his eyes, he gives in and gives you the badge. Now, Smelly must evolve. As an Aromatisse, it is even more important to smell good! Smelly refuses to use any of her smelly moves until she solos Laverre Gym, letting the professional Fairy-types and their trainers teach her how to smell nice. After she solos Valerie, she starts to use aromatic moves again-only now, they smell wonderful! She must use them at the beginning of every battle (again, that she participates in), showing off her good smells. She must solo Diantha's Gardevoir, because Diantha, as a famous actress, always smells nice, and so does her most beautiful pokemon. Smelly must prove that she smells the best! GL;HF! I hope you like it!

Last edited:
How about you make me a pokemon while I make you a pokemon?
Do you want a starter?

I want my pokemon to be a Male treecko for pokemon ruby please... I want it to evolve into grovyle by the rival battle on route 110 and I want it to have decent moves
I agree, and do not care one bit about the pokemon I get (beyond making requirements easier if I get a worse pokemon). If I get a starter, I'd prefer it to not be a Fennekin as I already used one, and I'd rather not have a Venusaur for the same reason.

Take Treeeeeee! the Male Treecko. Treecko loves trees. As such, it must be nicknamed Treeeeeee! and must not be in your party whenever anything detrimental to trees is used (includes Fire-type moves in an area with trees, using dig to go to an area with trees, cutting a tree, etc.). It may evolve into a grovyle by soloing any 10 pokemon (wild ones included) that it has a type disadvantage against. It may evolve into a Grovyle by soloing 50 pokemon of the Fire, Flying, Ice, or Bug types, as those can harm trees. Treeeeeee! must solo one or more of Flannery, Winona, or Glacia. It must do that as their pokemon find themselves in a scenario where they can easily harm trees, so Treeeeeee! hates them.

Water is helpful to trees, so Treeeeeee! can not participate in any team aqua battles. Magma, though, starts fires, so Treeeeeee! must solo (or try to solo) as many Team Magma members as possible. It may not battle Groudon or Kyogre, though, as Groudon brings the sunlight trees need to photosynthesize, and Kyogre brings the rain trees need to stay moist.

Sorry if I messed anything up, I've never played Ruby or Saphire, and don't know too much about Emerald as I've yet to beat it.

For my Pokemon Y scramble, I have a pokemon, and 2 more reserved. It should be fun with a Smeargle and my first Fairy to ever use (barring the pokemon that I used in Gen V that got Fairy type in Gen VI)
Take Smelly the Spritzee! It's important for Smelly to always be surrounded in aromas. She wants to use Sweet Scent as much as possible in order to smell nice! Have her use it at the beginning of every battle (that she participates in)! (Once you get Aromatherapy/Aromatic Mist, you can use those instead if you'd like.) The only thing is that no one tells her the smells she thinks are nice are really...smelly. Eventually, you reach Coumarine City, and Ramos asks what the smell is. You explain your situation, and Smelly overhears. She gets so mad that she must solo Ramos, using smelly moves (now that she knows they smell bad) as much as possible (at least 5+ times). Once he's coughing and complaining that the smell burns his eyes, he gives in and gives you the badge. Now, Smelly must evolve. As an Aromatisse, it is even more important to smell good! Smelly refuses to use any of her smelly moves until she solos Laverre Gym, letting the professional Fairy-types and their trainers teach her how to smell nice. After she solos Valerie, she starts to use aromatic moves again-only now, they smell wonderful! She must use them at the beginning of every battle (again, that she participates in), showing off her good smells. She must solo Diantha's Gardevoir, because Diantha, as a famous actress, always smells nice, and so does her most beautiful pokemon. Smelly must prove that she smells the best! GL;HF! I hope you like it!

Rules:
I'll start a scramble of pokemon Y.
I will not have access to trading, but I will have pokebank.
I want 4 pokemon. I need 1 by the first gym, 2 by the third, 3 by the fifth, and 4 by the seventh.
Legendaries are not allowed.
I will not need any HM's covered, as I will have 2 HM slaves, nor will I put the useless HMs (cut, fly, or strength) on my pokemon. Surf and Waterfall are optional.
I want it hard, but not annoying. If a challenge is too easy, or too obnoxious, I will decline it. As far as what is annoying and what isn't, my opinion is the law. Basic guidelines are to not force grinding (solo x pokemon, use move x y times, use a move of type x y times, solo x trainers, reach rank x in battle chateau, etc.) or force time-based restrictions (wait x hours, use move x no more than once per y hours, if ___, it must wait y hours to ___, etc.).
I will beat the game, beat AZ, beat the E4 post-hall of fame, beat the rivals, and all other sigificant post-game events.

I will wait to start it until I finish my pokemon White 2 scramble or until Pokebank is released, whichever comes last.
I need one to be by the first gym, and then another one by the seventh gym.

As far as my pokemon White 2 scramble goes, I am getting back to it after a break to play Pokemon Y. I should have more up soon.

Last edited:
Scramble challenge on my X I may also only catch one
9/10 difficulty
My rule: No Xerneas, and starter required, don't care which. The starter MUST be female and have a story as such. I may also only catch one Pokemon between each Gym zone. (This means I cannot catch anything from the first 3 routes or the forest, or Route 22, due to them being accessible before Gym 1, and me already having a starter from that zone.) I also mst replace Pokemon when I begin to have more than 6. No Magikarp or Luvdisc or Mega Evolution.
I do not wish to use Torchic or the Kanto starters.
I would not like to return to early Routes to catch Surf Pokemon.
I will not catch Pokemon in Reflection cave.
I will not use non-scramblemons. Therefore, I need Cut and Strength users at Victory Road, Surf post-2 or post-3 Lapras,Fly on anything post-3 or post-4, then Surf again post-anything but 2, and this Surfer, like most Surfers, should learn Waterfall.
If no one has reserved/created Lapras, you may not give me a non-Surf Poke for post-2.
Hide tags for Pokemon:
Take Barbie the Fennekin! Barbie is a super girly girl, and wants to be treated as such. She will not stand to be in your party if you don't buy a new piece of clothing daily, and switch outfits daily (every piece of clothing must be different, right down to the socks; once you can...try to change what you can until you can change everything), because she would just die of embarrassment if she was seen with a trainer who wears the same thing every day! Barbie must also stay trendy; give her a held item ASAP and switch it every day (so you can just keep switching the same two items if you feel like it; same with the outfits). Now to the in-battle restrictions! Once Barbie can, she must always have two pink moves in her moveset (so, Psychic, Fairy, and I'll count Poison), because they are very girly. She must use one of these moves in every battle. Barbie also wants to be the greatest girl there is! As such, she must solo all female Gym leaders (Viola, Korrina, and Valerie, excluding Olympia because you will have replaced Barbie by then)! Barbie's last restriction is to show that girls are better than boys! Have Barbie solo Grant

Possible:
Take Hippopotas the hungry Hippo (just name him Hippo). It may not have Dig or other moves that seem like they require a good deal of agility (like double team), because it's too fat to use them, but it has to have Bite AND Crunch (to eat).
When it is able to learn Fissure, it must do so and can't have Earthquake anymore (because it creates a fissure when it tries to earthquake). If you want, you can breed a Hippototas with Stockpile (which it may not forget). Not required though.
In battles, it has to always hold a berry and you must replace the berry asap if it eats it. It can only evolve after it has eaten 10 berries.

Reserve Hariyama

Pinsir, Heracross, Tauros, Slowpoke, Exeggcute, Miltank, Pachirisu, Chatot, Wingull, Lapras

Dugtrio, Gible, Slugma, Graveler, Trapinch

Reservations may be made by specific Pokemon or Gym zone. I would prefer to have earlier Pokemon first. Starting today! I'll post Word docs documenting my adventure later!

This is important. Do not have me get Pokemon after I have beat a Gym after their availability.
For example, no Riolu/Lucario, as it is obtainable before Gym 1, whether or not I go onto Route 22.
Still need 6.

Here are the scramble pokemon that I have reserved over time.
copycatcat
Take Ictus the Hariyama (Saw on some random translator that Ictus was latin for "Thrust" just incase you were wondering)
Ictus wants to be the very best fighting type, like no1 ever was and it must prove itself. To evolve from Makuhita to Hariyama Ictus must solo the entire Shalour gym using only fighting type moves.
Ictus believes that water training is best to up its physical condition, so it always must know surf. Ictus believes that to prove itself it doesn't need items or status moves, so Ictus may not hold any items or use any status moves. Also, as Ictus's name means thrust, As soon as it becomes available Ictus must always know arm thrust. (You may need to get a heart scale but you can get that by catching a luvdisc on the route outside of Shalour (It's really easy, all you need is an old rod) Finally, Ictus beleives in a pure and good world without evil, so he doesn't like team flare, but Ictus wants a bit of a challenge. Ictus must defeat every team flare pokemon that resists Fighting type, using only moves that inflict neutral/nve damage.

Mulan15262
Take Kame the Squirtle. Kame is very arrogant towards pokemon like it and as such must be your only Mega-Evolving pokemon. It also may only be the only pokemon carrying water type moves (Excluding hm slaves) The only item Kame can hold is its mega stone. To evolve into Wartortle it must solo 10 other water types. For it to evolve into Blastoise it must solo 15 other water types as well as defeat Clemont's Emolga and Magneton. This is where it gets interesting. Kame may only evolve after it has soloed 20 more water types after evolving into blastoise, and it must know a move that gets boosted by its mega ability, mega launcher. It may only mega evolve in trainer battles where the trainer has 3 or more pokemon.

CJorex
I'm in the process of making you a snorlax >:D will be done later
Also is it possible to leave vermillion before challenging surge? Because to obtain Snorlax you first have to go to Cerulean.

Here are the scramble pokemon that I have reserved over time.
copycatcat
Take Ictus the Hariyama (Saw on some random translator that Ictus was latin for "Thrust" just incase you were wondering)
Ictus wants to be the very best fighting type, like no1 ever was and it must prove itself. To evolve from Makuhita to Hariyama Ictus must solo the entire Shalour gym using only fighting type moves.
Ictus believes that water training is best to up its physical condition, so it always must know surf. Ictus believes that to prove itself it doesn't need items or status moves, so Ictus may not hold any items or use any status moves. Also, as Ictus's name means thrust, As soon as it becomes available Ictus must always know arm thrust. (You may need to get a heart scale but you can get that by catching a luvdisc on the route outside of Shalour (It's really easy, all you need is an old rod) Finally, Ictus beleives in a pure and good world without evil, so he doesn't like team flare, but Ictus wants a bit of a challenge. Ictus must defeat every team flare pokemon that resists Fighting type, using only moves that inflict neutral/nve damage.
I put Hariyama because you catch it as a Hariyama. Also, Korrina is already soloed, do if it actually wants a challenge...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)