Official NBA 2013 - 2014 Season Thread

So, the Zen Waster is back... I missed that guy though.

I also can't wait for the day Pop as an executive.

2 most overrated players atm Anthony Davis and James Harden. Matter of fact, Lin is overrated, Howard is overrated, and Harden, the whole Rockets team is overrated. James Harden has a basic drive game and a ok, not dependable shot. The beard and eyebrows are part of the Davis, Harden craze. Fuck those guys

Um hello? Guess you do not know what sarcasm, numbers, or facts are (in the case of 82games, a fair attempt at making as factual an interpretation of broad numbers as can be simply made).

Why would you even respond the way you did? If you have nothing to say, and are incapable of understanding what someone else has said, then why would you possibly post?

Speaking of overrated, here's my NBA overrated team:

PG: Ricky Rubio (poor man's Rondo with much worse shooting; can't believe Wolves gave up max years of Love just for this guy)
SG: Kobe (no, he ain't worth that money anymore)
SF: K Leonard (keep waiting for him to bloom, but looks like he's reached his ceiling)
PF: Favors (giving up on this guy, he ain't developing)
C: Sanders (Poor man's Ibaka in every aspect)

Bench: D-Will, Iso-Joe, Josh Smith, Boozer, Kevin Martin, Scola and Perkins

(we can sign KG for a 10-day contract)

Hmm, someone deleted my response. I guess you cant speak the truth here. Only bandwagon the top teams and players and post obvious predictions. Good to know.

You are not speaking the truth at all. You are simply striking out at random with opinions so far beyond lacking in credibility that it borders on silliness, with your only actual objection being that someone not being perfectly groomed to your prissy specifications is so horribly insufferable for you that you make up an objection for the players (overrated here). In other words all you have done is incoherently lie. Just because you preface something with some cursory "real" reason does not make up for how far the rest of what you say goes toward being a flagrant lie.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Speaking of overrated, here's my NBA overrated team:

PG: Ricky Rubio (poor man's Rondo with much worse shooting; can't believe Wolves gave up max years of Love just for this guy)
SG: Kobe (no, he ain't worth that money anymore)
SF: K Leonard (keep waiting for him to bloom, but looks like he's reached his ceiling)
PF: Favors (giving up on this guy, he ain't developing)
C: Sanders (Poor man's Ibaka in every aspect)

Bench: D-Will, Iso-Joe, Josh Smith, Boozer, Kevin Martin, Scola and Perkins

(we can sign KG for a 10-day contract)
Dsagree here, check out his second half numbers. Also nobody rates Perkins, can we just put Garnett ahead of him and call it a day?

Whatever. I guess not "worshipping" Davis and Harden marks my comments as fasle and invalid. Newsflash, they are nothing special. Harden is a weaker version of Ginobli and Davis plays like Aldridge 2 years back. Dont get butthurt when someone else doesnt act like they are Oscar Robertson and Wilt Chamberlin. Smh

Making a big deal about speaking truth, and then exposing an immediate ridiculously extreme bias (against "facial hair" and anyone on the Rockets) is what marks your comments as false and invalid. Nobody here butthurt, the most recent thing anybody said that indicated being butthurt was you and everything you said about the Rockets. Must suck dick being a Magic fan, or whatever your problem is.

Oscar Robertson and Wilt Chamberlain are your examples of players here? Two wildly overrated players who played losing ball for their entire careers? Do you have the trolling out of your system yet or do we really have to keep going.

You need to do some SERIOUSLY studying of the game of basketball. First of all, Oscar has the record for most triple doubles and was an all star his whole career. Triple double mean contributing on boards, scoring and creating opportunities for his teams. The true meaning of a MVP candidate. Hes one of if not THE best all around player to ever play. Wilt, thats not even worth starting on. The fact that you worship Davis and discredited 2 actually legends is proof enough. Guess there arent anymore legit sports fans that enjoy pokemon. smh

Wow, most triple doubles out of an era with at least 33% more rebounding...sure is comparable! Damn these PGs now must suck, it must not be the game, number of teams, and strength of athletes that has changed.

I do not worship Davis, and the fact you level that accusation in a conversation where you are worshiping idols is mind boggling, I will never understand why trolls like you count getting any response as a victory no matter how much effort and hypocrisy it takes. I never did more than link factual evidence that from an efficiency standpoint both players you are bitching about are easily in the "top 10 players" of the season. It was all I did. I offered no opinions on anything else other than how fucking terrible you are at arguing.

Nothing I said about the "legends" was inaccurate, both were horribly overrated due to a lack of other players and athleticism in their era. Oscar had to team up with a much better player (Kareem) to win a title, and Wilt only won one on his own despite a ton of chances, the second win coming with Lakers teammates who were better than him at that point in his career.

Anyway, not going to respond to you again, your ad hominems are getting less and less interesting as you desperately try to lash out at me with completely inaccurate personal attacks just because you are so (undeservedly/boringly) arrogant/bored that you lash out at/troll anyone who replies to your perversions, depending which thing you are actually going for.

I think Clippers have a great shot at the championship this playoff if they don't get injured. Heat are clearly the favourite even with their shaky form lately, but the next two on my list would be OKC and Clippers.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
2 most overrated players atm Anthony Davis and James Harden. Matter of fact, Lin is overrated, Howard is overrated, and Harden, the whole Rockets team is overrated. James Harden has a basic drive game and a ok, not dependable shot. The beard and eyebrows are part of the Davis, Harden craze. Fuck those guys
Whatever. I guess not "worshipping" Davis and Harden marks my comments as fasle and invalid. Newsflash, they are nothing special. Harden is a weaker version of Ginobli and Davis plays like Aldridge 2 years back. Dont get butthurt when someone else doesnt act like they are Oscar Robertson and Wilt Chamberlin. Smh
Did your biological mother drop you on the head as she was putting you into the garbage bin?

HAHAHAHAHA KNICKS

How do you lose against a terrible Lakers team when you're still desperately fighting for playoff contention, especially right after that loss to the Cavs?

Hey, back-to-back free tacos for the first time this season, that's something nice to think about for the Lakers. c:

Im tired of this dictatorship, Rocket, Pelican fanbase running this area. Neither team are even top of their conference. Also, the 2 overrated players that I wont mention will most likely not win MVP. Sorry to break it to you people.

Im tired of this dictatorship, Rocket, Pelican fanbase running this area. Neither team are even top of their conference. Also, the 2 overrated players that I wont mention will most likely not win MVP. Sorry to break it to you people.
I hate the Rockets but I also think you're a dickhead based on your posts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)