Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the best ball for Mewtwo anything is the Master Ball. A purple Pokemon in a purple ball just feels right, and it makes it much easier to SR when you don't actually have to fight it. Though because it's from Kalos, it's going to miss out on Drain Punch and other STAB physical Fighting moves aren't as useful on it. As for nature...well, what do you want to do with it? Adamant/Jolly would be good for pure Physical, but Hasty/Naive would be better if going mixed. At least, that's my impression of it.

I'll probably go mixed. Wish it could have Drain Punch, maybe it'll come back as a tutor move in ORAS.

Any suggestions for Moltres?

I'll probably go mixed. Wish it could have Drain Punch, maybe it'll come back as a tutor move in ORAS.

Well, the closest match to its colors that I can see is the Repeat Ball. Since you probably don't already own a Moltres...you've got the standard catch modifier (1) on a Pokemon with a catch rate of 3. Have fun with that for as many times as it's going to take to get the nature/IV spread desired. (Synchronize still gives 50/50 chance of wild Pokemon matching the nature if I remember right) Good luck!

Well, the closest match to its colors that I can see is the Repeat Ball. Since you probably don't already own a Moltres...you've got the standard catch modifier (1) on a Pokemon with a catch rate of 3. Have fun with that for as many times as it's going to take to get the nature/IV spread desired. (Synchronize still gives 50/50 chance of wild Pokemon matching the nature if I remember right)

If you have someone touch trade you a moltres so you dex it, youll get the repeat ball bonus

Hey guys, i need a huge favour.

I have no breeding capabilities on past gens, so im struggling trying to find pokemon with Gen V Move Tutor moves.

I'm looking for an

Empoleon
Specially Defensive or Sp.A nature, with at least full IV"s in HP, Atk, Sp.A, Sp.D and Def

Defiant Nature, and Knock Off

Can anyone help me out with this?
I can grind EV's for you, or get items for you
Quoting for new page

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
LF a competitively viable Modest Yveltal with x/x/x/31/x/31 IVs (Only needs to have a 31 in Special Attack and Speed, the rest of the IVs can be completely garbage) pm me
An Yveltall with shit defenses wouldn't be competitively viable even with 31 SpA and Spe

Hi, I need a cloner. The cloner may keep a copy of all four, and may redistribute Bulbasaur, Omanyte and Sneasel. Spiritomb is not redistributable! I need 3 Bulbasaur, 3 Omanyte, 6 Spiritomb and 3 Sneasel. PM me. I need someone with Power saves to do this quickly. CMT if you want something else for doing this.

31/X/31/30/31/30 Hp Fire Shiny Modest Chlorophyll Premier Ball Bulbasaur
31/X/31/31/31/31 Modest Shiny Swift Swim Omanyte

[442] Shiny Spiritomb
OT:
Soph (51901) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Careful - Ability: Infiltrator
IVs: 31/31/31/02/31/31
Egg moves: Shadow Sneak, Foul Play, Pain Split, Destiny Bond
Tradeable Stock :

[461] Sneasel (Able To Nickname On Request)
OT:
Pokéguy (X, 13099) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Pickpocket
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Icicle Crash, Counter, Fake Out, Pursuit
Tradeable Stock :

LOOKING FOR POISON HEAL GLIGAR/SCOR
I am especially looking for a female in a Timer Ball (but dusk is ok)
Egg moves and IVs are appreciated, but not needed.
image.jpg

What I can offer:
HA Piplup or Chimchar (Defiant/Iron Fist)
Cloned items, BP, lucky egg, and All Y-available mega stones (choose 1)
Also: Flame Body Ponyta, Adaptability Corphish, Regen Slowpoke, Bold Porygon(s)

I can also EV train, custom breed a pokemon (ask, 4Ivs), or Level it up.
For this part in my services I will loan you a random shiny or 5iv/perfect as a deposit to ensure trust.

Please start a CONVERSATION if interested.

image.jpg

Hi guys, I'm looking for a few different things at the moment. One, togepi and eevee friend safari. Two, power items. Three, a good sycther. If you have any of these please let me know. Thanks. :)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2a0zma/random_fancy_pokeball_spitbacks_giveaway/

I'm doing my first giveaway on reddit of spitback eggs. These are unhatched eggs that I don't want anymore, so I'm giving them away to people for free. If your TSV matches one of the eggs, I'll trade it to you, and it'll hatch shiny on your game.

Currently, the giveaway is only open to TSV matches, but in a few days, I'll open it up to anyone who wants one of the eggs. After that, I'll hatch and release all of the unclaimed eggs. (I'll be disappointed if I'm left with any females at that point, because nearly all the pokemon are in fancy pokeballs, so the females can pass those pokeballs down).

Please note:

1. If you want one of the eggs, you may post on the comment on my profile asking for one. You can check my status (if I'm online, if I'm currently accepting only TSV match requests or any request) on the post on reddit.

2. Please follow all rules posted on the reddit page.

3. No, I won't check your TSV for you.

4. If you don't know your TSV or don't match any eggs, you can wait until I open it up to non-TSV matches in a few days and then ask for one.

5. When asking for one of the eggs, make sure you copy / paste the entire row for that pokemon in your comment.
For example: B7 4,1 Larvitar (F) Adamant Guts 13.31.31.31.31.31 2823
Bumping my reddit SV egg giveaway. :) Details and link in the quote above.

Still only open to TSV matches for today.

Do not PM me asking for eggs: reply to the comment on my profile to request eggs.

Do not PM me asking what pokemon are available, or asking if your TSV matches any of the pokemon. The full list is on the reddit post and is very long: like 4 and 1/2 boxes, so go there and use your web browser's search feature (the most common keystroke commands for this are control+f--for Windows--or command+f--for Mac) and search for your TSV yourself.

Good luck, and happy hunting! :)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys, I'm looking for a few different things at the moment. One, togepi and eevee friend safari. Two, power items. Three, a good sycther. If you have any of these please let me know. Thanks. :)
I can catch Togepi for you and Eevee (unless you want 10 different matching balls ;-; ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)