Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Mega Aerodactyl, what nature (Jolly vs. Adamant), is best suited to:
1. The OU environment?
2. The UU environment?
I'm a noob to battling... Help needed xD

Hello there!

I'm looking for a 6iv non USA Ditto

Idc, about shiny or anything else, just perfect stats non-USA, nature jolly, hasty, naive, modest, adamant are what i'm looking for.
Really not sure what i have to offer in return.

Various Deinos with Earth Power or Dark pulse, lots of starters, charmander/froakie with HA. Evees with wish and HA

Also looking for an Evee with Healbell and Hyper voice.

Really, again, i don't have much to offer, just looking for help so i can start breeding.

1. The OU environment?
2. The UU environment?
For Ou it could use Jolly because there are so many faster threats to it.

For UU I would use Adamant because nothing in UU can match its speed without a choice scarf.

try posting in the Simple Questions Simple Answers on both the UU and OU pages for better responses :)

For Ou it could use Jolly because there are so many faster threats to it.

For UU I would use Adamant because nothing in UU can match its speed without a choice scarf.

try posting in the Simple Questions Simple Answers on both the UU and OU pages for better responses :)
Only things that outspeed Adamant MegaDactyl is Timid Mega Manectric & Modest/Timid MegaZam (besides scarfers obv)

Hello there!

Idc, about shiny or anything else, just perfect stats non-USA, nature jolly, hasty, naive, modest, adamant are what i'm looking for.
Really not sure what i have to offer in return.

Various Deinos with Earth Power or Dark pulse, lots of starters, charmander/froakie with HA. Evees with wish and HA

Also looking for an Evee with Healbell and Hyper voice.

Really, again, i don't have much to offer, just looking for help so i can start breeding.
hi new user of smogon. I hope in the future that I can help you get off to a good start on smogon. I also hope that you can respect the community as well. mostthe3rd is currently hosting a giveaway for a ditto. My thread also is trying to be more user friendly to new smogon users so if you want a few spitbacks check my thread out. Good luck and I hope you enjoy smogon.

Hello there!
Feel free to check the link in my signature.
hi new user of smogon. I hope in the future that I can help you get off to a good start on smogon. I also hope that you can respect the community as well. mostthe3rd is currently hosting a giveaway for a ditto. My thread also is trying to be more user friendly to new smogon users so if you want a few spitbacks check my thread out. Good luck and I hope you enjoy smogon.
:]

Only things that outspeed Adamant MegaDactyl is Timid Mega Manectric & Modest/Timid MegaZam (besides scarfers obv)
I usually don't see Timid Mega Manectric when I'm laddering, but you're right.

MegaZam is like 110% threat no matter how you look at it. I've been faster with my MegaDactyl on a few occasions, but I'm not sure if it was just them not investing in the Speed Evs or they had a weird nature, or what. Yes, you're correct.

I'm still looking for a Shiny Seel or Walrein! CMT or PM me :)

I usually don't see Timid Mega Manectric when I'm laddering, but you're right.

MegaZam is like 110% threat no matter how you look at it. I've been faster with my MegaDactyl on a few occasions, but I'm not sure if it was just them not investing in the Speed Evs or they had a weird nature, or what. Yes, you're correct.

I'm still looking for a Shiny Seel or Walrein! CMT or PM me :)
Megazam and MegaDactyl have the same speed tier, so it might've just been speed ties.

Two requests I'd like to renew.
- Female HA Heal/Dream Ball Karrablast/Escavalier
- Female Dive/Nest Ball Kabuto

1. The OU environment?
2. The UU environment?
It depends if you want Aerodactyl to sweep or support. Adamant for sweeping, Jolly for supporting.

New Page!
HAPPY HOUR IS FROM 3 TO 6!

Hey everybody! I'm having a small happy hour giveaway, since there are some leftovers that I believe the community needs much more than I do, and my way of saying thanks to all you wonderful WiFi women people.

x3
Nature:
Jolly | Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves: None
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

x2
Nature:
Jolly | Ability: Mold Breaker
Egg Moves: Quick Attack
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

For the love of everything that is beautiful DO NOT reply to this post... goes without saying. I prefer VMs for this kind of thing.
All the Pokémon I am giving out will be MALE and NICKNAMABLE.
There is LIMITED SUPPLY... so that means you have to do something small for me :)
My 3DS friend roster is full... so if you happen to win we will trade via the GTS. When I give you the go put up a Luvdisc with the message "Dragon-Man"
This will end at 6:30 PM EST since that's when Happy Hour is over :(
For me to even acknowledge you exist please include somewhere in your VM/PM "ty based dragon-man"

but wait Mr. Scuds, what do we have to do to get one??

That's right!

Since I mentioned they are NICKNAMABLE, please tell me that if you were to receive one, WHAT WOULD YOU NAME IT? I want something that can make me laugh :) Keep in mind, I have a very odd sense of humour... and creativity is always appreciated. The funniest nicknames will win! So good luck!

Jolly is cool as well for VGC support dactyls :p. I use one with Wide Guard/Tailwind/Sky Drop/Rock Slide.
To kinda second this it depends on what you want. If you want aerodactyl to sweep go with adamant (which would be used in single battles). If you want him to support go with jolly (used in double battles). It should come down to preference and what your team needs.

Anyone know how to egg move the goth pokes captivate
Uhh, what?

If you mean how one breeds Captivate onto the Gothita line, then the father must be taught the TM from a generation IV game and transferred to X and Y. There are quite a few of them that can do this, and can be bred onto Sableye first (if you like taking the long route).

Any of these 'mons or their evolutions (With thanks to thiagodd and his program):
Abra
Buneary
Cacnea
Chimchar
Croagunk
Drowzee
Electabuzz
Hitmonchan
Hitmonlee
Hitmontop
Lucario
Machop
Magmar
Makuhita
Meditite
Mr. Mime
Spinda
Volbeat

EDIT:
Ninja'd -_-

Gee... thanks man...
Looks like I'm doing both... ^^;
I use both, and for me, it always comes down to what I'm seeing on the ladder. Am I seeing an area of weakness that MegaDactyl can come in and pinpoint with little to no support? Or am I seeing a place where MegaDactyl is better off helping its team mate? You see a lot of both in UU. I've noticed a lot of Sweeping oriented MegaDactyls, but sometimes you come across a supportive MegaDactyl. You may want to build a team that you think could check and counter it as well, and then test that out on the UU ladder. Good luck!

Uhh, what?

If you mean how one breeds Captivate onto the Gothita line, then the father must be taught the TM from a generation IV game and transferred to X and Y. There are quite a few of them that can do this, and can be bred onto Sableye first (if you like taking the long route).

Any of these 'mons or their evolutions (With thanks to thiagodd and his program):
Abra
Buneary
Cacnea
Chimchar
Croagunk
Drowzee
Electabuzz
Hitmonchan
Hitmonlee
Hitmontop
Lucario
Machop
Magmar
Makuhita
Meditite
Mr. Mime
Spinda
Volbeat

EDIT:
Ninja'd -_-
so I
can breed it into without needing to cross over from other games? I was looking on serebii and can't find it.

so I
can breed it into without needing to cross over from other games? I was looking on serebii and can't find it.
If you can't find either a Sableye or Gothita/Gothorita/Gothitelle with Captivate in X and Y (hint: search the many trade threads here!), then you will need to transfer one of the 'mons I posted in the hide tag all the way from a generation IV game (DPPtHGSS).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)