Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a fennekin in repeat ball female, preferably w HA but not nessecary, totally willing to take spit back
If you still need this, I can quickly breed one for you (no HA, 5IV spitback, 4EM) or catch one in the FS (w/ HA).

EDIT:
Actually, just found a 4IV 4EM spitback in my box with HA. You can take that, if you want.

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't know where to post this so I am going to post this here.

I'm getting back into the swing of things competitively and I tried going onto Battle Spot in my college dorm on Alpha Sapphire for Battle Spot Singles, and Doubles and I am having trouble connecting my 3Ds to the college wifi. How do you guys do it?

Just a background of the college wifi
  • It is username and password
  • I am at Winona State University in MN
  • The college has a laptop program
  • I have access to a MacBook Air as my school laptop
My college's network requires a username and password as well. What works for me is this:

1. First enter the network's info into your system's settings like you would for any other network.
2. Do a connection test. It will fail.
3. Go into the web browser on the 3DS's home screen. Refresh your current page, and the login screen should appear.
4. Enter your login info, and you're ready to go!

Do keep in mind though that every time you turn your 3DS on and off, you'll need to go back to the web browser and log in again. Hope this helps!

If you still need this, I can quickly breed one for you (no HA, 5IV spitback, 4EM) or catch one in the FS (w/ HA).

EDIT:
Actually, just found a 4IV 4EM spitback in my box with HA. You can take that, if you want.
That would be awesome! I'll add you now

Added, let me know :)

Last edited:
That would be awesome! I'll add you now
I don't need anything in return. (Forgot to mention that, lol)

Additionally, just hatched another random shiny whilst breeding for IVs (again . _.) with shitty IVs (again . _.) and the wrong ability... (Skrelp w/ Poison Touch instead of Adaptability...) My other random shiny was a Healer Spritzee...

I don't need anything in return. (Forgot to mention that, lol)

Additionally, just hatched another random shiny whilst breeding for IVs (again . _.) with shitty IVs (again . _.) and the wrong ability... (Skrelp w/ Poison Touch instead of Adaptability...) My other random shiny was a Healer Spritzee...
Lol I just recently hatched my first shiny, a WEEDLE, first egg... Only iv was sAtt T.T

Edit: Thanks!!

Lugia - Bold - 26-27 / 30-31 / 31 / 30-31 / 30-31 / 14-15

It's a wall, but does that speed still kill it? Or even the HP? Mostly SRing for trade value tbh, doubt I'll play Ubers

My college's network requires a username and password as well. What works for me is this:

1. First enter the network's info into your system's settings like you would for any other network.
2. Do a connection test. It will fail.
3. Go into the web browser on the 3DS's home screen. Refresh your current page, and the login screen should appear.
4. Enter your login info, and you're ready to go!

Do keep in mind though that every time you turn your 3DS on and off, you'll need to go back to the web browser and log in again. Hope this helps!
Just an addendum - mine also does this, but because there is only an "Accept" the Terms & Conditions, the school's internet drops the connection when the game is started, and won't let you reconnect. Basically, I can use the school's Wifi for the 3DS browser, but not for any game.

Looking for a nice ball HA exploud female, can be SB, prefer w egg moves but it doesn't look like I'll NEED for ou build, if you have shiny I have some for trade as well :)

LF: Luxury Ball HA Swirlix and Luxury Ball Cherubi. Could anyone help me out with these?
Let me know if you don't get that Swirlix by tomorrow, I'm going out now but I should be able to catch one for you later.

Edit: I'm actually going to go and catch a bunch of FS Pokemon soon so if anybody has requests, let me know. I don't have everything but I'll do my best.

Timid Latias w/

31 - 30 - 31 - 31 - 24/26 - 27/29

Keep or toss? What has me concerned is that damn speed stat. If it was perfect I would keep it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)