Type Combos You Wish Existed (Hope Exist Later)

Elctric/Ice would be pretty cool plus STAB boltbeam is nice

Steel/Dragon with levitate and a base stat of 600 plus above 110 speed and 130+Atk would be awesome not only would it have one weakness but it would also be a threat offensively.

Steel/Ghost with levitate is a really good type combination. A sure OU tank/wall unless it's base stats suck.

Dragon/Ice would be really cool this will also be common on hail teams if they do make a pokemon like it.

Dragon/Rock benefit from SS is nice just imagine if it had Sand Veil as well this would be with good stats that is the premier special wall in SS teams.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
Fire itself stops it, lol.
Yeah, lol, I totally forgot. I was more set on the fact dragons resist the combo...

My defense is that fire pokemon are generally lacking in the defense department, and thus won't be much of a problem. Stealth Rock and stuff, right?

Dugtrio compliments it pretty well, actually. It can take out opposing fire types in one shot, including your favorite fire/steel pokemon which will have no problem resisting all your attacks.

I want fire/grass so bad. I was thinking of having a lioness as a fire/grass. Like a female Arcanine. Except using leaves/plant stuff for its body and its layers/texture. Plantioness? Or something. :)

I also want an ice/fire, as well as a Banette evo. (Ghost/Dark or Ghost/Fighting anyone?)

Has anyone mentioned Normal/Ghost? Those types cover each other pretty well. Sure, it's still weak to Pursuit, but any other Ghost not named Spiritomb/Sableye has that problem, too...

I agree that Fire/Grass type is potentially an awesome offensive typing. It pretty much sucks defensively, but the fact that it has stab on fire AND grass is pretty amazing...add in an HP: Ice into the moveset and you'd pretty much have every type covered evenly. I great switch-in into hidden power electrics, too.
Ah, for Offensive typing, I have to admit, double STAB bolt-beam would be great.

Poison/Dark with Levitate (Weezing Evo?)

Dragon/Fire - No Pokemon Type resists it

Dark/Psychic - Look cool, like an Emo Kadabra evo

Electric/Fire

Steel/Ghost- Most definitely and with Leviate it would be kickass.
100/90/120/70/120/85 would be an fair and okay stat spread for a creature like it but I'm not soo good at making up crap like that.

Ghost/Ground- Wuold be a cool typ combo there. Can be a Mud Zombie thingy?

Ghost/Fighting- Bannette evo form because it seriously needs one.

Steel/Poison- Another intersting mix

Fire/Poison- See above.

Dragon/Fighting - Has STAB attacks that are neutral on every single possible type combo in-game, with the exception of Ghost/Steel.
So with you on this one.

Dragon/Fighting - Has STAB attacks that are neutral on every single possible type combo in-game, with the exception of Ghost/Steel.

Ghost/Normal - I have wanted this since GSC. Only has weaknesses to Dark.

Psychic/Dark - You know you want one too. Has only one weakness, Bug, but can hit everythin except Dark and Steel types for neutral damage.

Dark/Poison - I made a Weezing evo once. This was it's typing, plus it had Levitate. No weaknesses and awesome defences. Cressy replacement, here it comes.

Flying - Don't ask.

Water/Steel with Levitate. Basically owns anything not using fighting/electric moves. I think it has 2 weakness, 2 normal, 8 2x resists, 2 4x resists and 2 immunities. This is what Suicune should have been. (and give it recover, too)
Dark/Poison - I made a Weezing evo once. This was it's typing, plus it had Levitate. No weaknesses and awesome defences. Cressy replacement, here it comes.

Empoleon and Drapion anyone? (forgetting levitate)

Ghost definitely needs some more second typings. A ghost/dragon that doesn't look like a coat rack would be nice, but i'd really like to see a ghost/grass for some reason. A steel/ghost with levitate would be awesome, too.

A grass/water pokemon for people above the age of 6 would be just peachy. Cradily should have been grass/water, but GF just has to stick rock on every fossil for some reason.

I'd also like to see a dark/steel and a dark/fighting next gen, too. Oh, and dragon/fire, of course.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Cradily is just great as it is. THe Rock type gives it a Sandstream boost making it an amazing wall combined with its resists on a Sandstorm team.

Normal/Ghost: Banette evo. Yes.
Ice/Electric: Yay Boltbeam STAB.
Dragon/Bug: Flygon and Yanmega didn't get this. Let's try again.

Flygon is the spirit of the desert, hence it needs a ground sub type.

Ground/Dark: I dunno, just sounds cool. Tyranitar might have been ok with this type, gets STABed EQ, but it loses it's rock STAB.

Steel/Dark: Some kind of metallic Tyranitar, Pupitar evolves with metal coat or something.

Normal/Dark: Emo Bibarel

Normal/Fighting: Novelty, walled pretty bad by most Ghosts though

Dragon/Fighting: I know someone mentioned this. But if Goro from MK was a Pokemon I think this would fit his type pretty well.

A Rock/Pysic would be cool, because of Sandstorm...Or a Rock/Ghost...

Or a Steel/Ghost with Levitate would be great....

I really hope a Dragon/Fire never comes out. Or if it does, I hope it has the stats of something like Flygon.

Ghost - Normal FTW

There needs to be a physical wall that has similar stats to Blissey, only Defence instead of Special Defence, that is a Ghost-Normal type...and Levitates. Only 1 weakness to dark and 4 immunities.

I also want a Dark/Fighting and a Flying/Fighting combo. A Steel/Ghost would also be nice.

There needs to be a physical wall that has similar stats to Blissey, only Defence instead of Special Defence, that is a Ghost-Normal type...and Levitates. Only 1 weakness to dark and 4 immunities.

I also want a Dark/Fighting and a Flying/Fighting combo. A Steel/Ghost would also be nice.
Yeah, I always thought there should be a male blis, only with sp def and def and atk and sp atk switched.

Yeah, I always thought there should be a male blis, only with sp def and def and atk and sp atk switched.
that would be miltank's new evolution! It should have natural cure seeing that miltank naturally learns heal bell while blissey requires breeding in order to learn heal bell/aromatherapy, but blissey gets natural cure, so unfair.

Fire/Ice. That is just so fitting
Dragon/Ice or Fire or Electric. Sounds like a good legendary trio
Bug/Water (NOT Surskit). So Cool
Ghost/Steel. Levitaint, the bomb typing

Fire ice would like...suck really bad defensively. Loses 75% health when switching into stealth rock and spikes. No sandstorm immunity, or any major immunities for that matter besides burn (thunderwave, toxic, etc). Weak to earthquake and fighting too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)