Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Guys, we got heavy + continuous rainfall warning and flood alert for Coastal TamilNadu (Including Chennai) - FOS (F*ck our situation)

Idk if there will be power cuts, more of the flood like last year or not. But if I am not online this week, then its one of those things.

Hopefully weather clears soon enough, anyways I also wanted to tell you guys that I got a part time job (sweatshop paid intern) as a mailroom boy for a company. (Link to our two buildings in Chennai)

So I am fcuked between school and work. Idk when I will be active again, but I hope to be someday. Until then, laterz!

tl;dr LOA till 25th May (and still in Full-Hiatus)

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
dead next weekend. Busy as fuck coordenating a course until 6:00PM Sunday and Tired as fuck from it after that hour.

I am still in pain, medicated as such and legally not allowed to do important things. I will let you all know when the situation changes. Should get better in the next week.

yaaay finals
until wednesday (and i will fucking sleep from wednesday after school to thursday)

will maybe probably hopefully ref a few things today, tomorrow -> wednesday consider me annihilated by fromy faces and tears of ink

Well, as you may have noticed, ASB has been on a need-to-do basis recently, but I'll be gone for real from tonight until Wednesday the 25th at night at the very earliest. Don't anticipate much activity from me until Thursday at least.

Tagging deadfox081 because LCT is p much the only really important thing I haven't DQ'd from, Birkal in case our gym match comes back to life soon-ish, and Dogfish44 + Maxim in case you need me to do anything wrt Team Tour.

I (somehow) have 3 days off from work, In a row.

I'm gon' go see my gramma.

I'll be gone May 25th-May 27th because I havent seen my grandparents in over a year and I miss them

Not gonna be able to do much today; would like leeway on the everything please.

Most notably reffing 202.

(Work is exhausting and I work aaallll day on monday and wednesday and I'm doing job applications and stuff)

This is over with, I will be as active as usual now.

Last edited:
I'm going on a trip all day today. Won't be able to post stuff until tomorrow. I know I'm running late on a few things so I thought I'd let you know.

I'm going to my grandpa's place to console him as my grandma died earlier this month. I'll be gone till June 5
Gale Wing Srock
feel free to get a subref, sorry
edit: my grandpa got internet (woo go grandpa), so i'll be able to fo battles i'm currently in/reffing

Last edited:
I'm taking a break from ASB until I get my irl shit together. Forfeiting all matches, sims, etc, putting all reffings up for subreffing (subrefs can get all the counters), and dropping out of steel quals. Only exception is Adventure Battle if Mowtom still wants to do it. And if Frosty still wants me to fluff for the Lugia TLR, I can, but it might be slow. I'm sorry to everyone whose matches I've been johning for the past two weeks.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Going into high-school camp right after working hours, starting Wednesday (1st June) until Monday (6th June).

/me dives under the radar

Starting next Monday, disappearing for 2 weeks (will have iPad and internet but will be only be on at certain times of the day)
If I get a ref for the battle hall before then, I will be able to order- just not immediately.

EDIT: 5 weeks... wow.

Last edited:

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Pre-Emptive LoA

Starting on June 6th and carrying through June 12th I will be gone on vacation (Mexico Cruise!!!!)
During this time I ask for total leniency and extensions on all DQ's that may be passed during that time period, since my activity will be minimal if any at all that week.
I will be getting everything I need to have reffed done before the end of Saturday, and after that, almost nothing will be reffed or ordered in.

EDIT: Still quite a few of RPs that need reffing, and a few things I have to order in. If it falls in these lists, they will be tabled until this LoA ends, at which point they will receive the highest priority. See you all in a week!

Last edited:

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I think I've made it pretty clear that my life is absolutely insane right now. Thank you all for your leniency on DQs during this time. I'm afraid I will be out all weekend. I will be ordering in gym matches this upcoming Sunday or Monday. Thanks for your patience.

on the grounds of a policy that i basically started following long ago but never actually posted, due to waning interest this is an indefinite loa on everything

i plan on finishing aot, but other than that while this lasts i don't plan on doing anything in asb

this includes forfeiting poison gym, and that's literally the only thing it actually means :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)